• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Who's the best guitarist?

Gnarlybro

Reaction score
i'd say that all of em are good with their own unique styles. Im more into Synyster gates even though i know that he cant shred as hardcore as those dudes, he just makes the music great except for that solo of his which is way to repetetive. Arpeggios is always fun! :D

Abagetgr8AsS

Reaction score
Saul Slash Hudson

nbrmeo.jpg

weathered79

Reaction score
allison robertson from the donnas is one of the best female rock guitar players she looks fucking hot in a bikini to

v1v1d

Live and let live
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Slash from G&R was good . Carlos Santana . Brain May - Queen .

mervin

Reaction score
No such thing as "the best" guitar player. I think lots of people have mastered this instrument and deserve praise. Stevie Ray Vaughn was definitely one of the best.

Brianwp

Reaction score
"Who's the best" is really an unfair question, don't you think? I like Jeff Beck a lot, but if you were talking about classical, I might say Segovia. And just because you may like Page better don't make him better, it just means you like his style of playing better. Or if I felt like hearing acoustic playing I might say Leo Kottke instead of Beck. Beck may be flashier than Clapton, but Clapton may be a better blues player, etc. That's comparing apples to oranges. I don't mean to piss in your cornflakes, but that's really an unaswerable question, innit?

tabler

Reaction score
"Who's the best" is really an unfair question, don't you think? I like Jeff Beck a lot, but if you were talking about classical, I might say Segovia. And just because you may like Page better don't make him better, it just means you like his style of playing better. Or if I felt like hearing acoustic playing I might say Leo Kottke instead of Beck. Beck may be flashier than Clapton, but Clapton may be a better blues player, etc. That's comparing apples to oranges. I don't mean to piss in your cornflakes, but that's really an unaswerable question, innit?

Absolutely right, its all subjective to style, music genre etc etc.

longhitter

Reaction score
not just one, 'cause it's to unfair, but here are three (no ranking) :

Brian May
Joe Satriani
Jeff Healey (R.I.P.)

Brianwp

Reaction score
Me too..."On the Boards", (Railway and Gun), "Tattoo" he was the real thing, mate...