• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Celebrity Videos - cleaned

Vidman01

Reaction score

blueoystercult

Socially Isolated Since God Was A Boy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Imagetwist and rules revisions: PLEASE READ AND COMMENT

In the last couple of days someone identifying himself as being one of the heads of Imagetwist contacted me with regards adware and aggressive popup issues. This connversation has not always been pleasant but it does now seem to be producing results that may be positive for this forum.
Below are his two most recent messages to me:

hp_imagetwist said:
I just chatted with my partner, You wanted change. I am ready to do it as i wrote.

We have 2 annoying this for now. Network popups

Full page advertisement, ( Continue to image) However, that script is intent do work properly but not everyone's browser is same thats the reason some people face problem while clicking on it, It does not take you to image or something else happens. And i agree obstruction between content is always annoying

2 Solutions to these 2 problems are:

1) We move to revshare progkem - We'll have to go revshare with any of the product and this will cost me atleast $5000 cause at start i will have no or low sales. But annoying popup problem will be solved.

2) We remove continue to image ad and go revshare with old IM advertisement. This will again cost me over $5500, for the same reason.

We have decided we will do 1 at a time and we will try to find a direct buyer for another spot until than.

hp_imagetwist said:
Starting today, adsterra ( network) popups are removed and livejasmin are up. I hope this solves the crappy ads problem. Don't worry i am mature enough to not remove it in some days or week. this popup won't get removed unless sold directly to some cam or dating buyer.

I'll try to find a buyer for IM and get rid of continue to image too. I hope this step has somewhat a progress towards filling trust gap between you and me.

Though previously they have ignored my attempts to contact them directly to address concerns and issues, they now seem to be trying to find constructive solutions that would see the aggressive advertising and potentially harmful links and scripts removed. In addition to this, they have also expressed a commitment to resolving the problem of random failed links and image deletions though to my mind this is of far less import than dealing with the adware, pop-ups and other overly aggressive advertising issues.
In a spirit of co-operation I would therefore suggest a hiatus on removing Imagetwist as an approved host for a period of 3-6 months to see how their new policies work and to determine if these new open dialogue channels allow for real and positive change and co-operation going forward.
Does anyone have any thoughts or opinions please?
BOC

Last edited: