• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Celebrity Videos - cleaned

blueoystercult

Socially Isolated Since God Was A Boy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
in that case the only real question remaining would be the form and parameter of the updated posting rule or guideline. The trickiest question of all.
as an example consider this posthttp://www.nudecelebforum.com/showpost.php?p=890103&postcount=20
No one can deny the quality of the set or the allure of both subject and content, but if we were to take this post strictly by skin exposure, most of it would be disallowed.
Similarly this post of mine of Christy Turlington [and you can include several others of her in this thread and also of Ysmeen Ghauri]
http://www.nudecelebforum.com/showpost.php?p=877401&postcount=27
would also be disallowed, but I defy you to tell me it's not one of the sexiest images you're likely to see, clothed or unclothed.
Conversely, most shots of Miley Cyrus are about as sexy as semolina unless you're 15yrs old and have never seen a pair of pubescent manboobs before. So how do we frame our minimum standard? On skin alone would seem to be too crude a measure unless we take your idea of subfora to it's logical conclusion and have similar sections for fashion models and shoots, social media releases etc.
I'm ust throwing ideas at the wall at this point to see if anything sticks. Trying to start a discussion and examination. These aren't firm proposals.
BOC

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
in that case the only real question remaining would be the form and parameter of the updated posting rule or guideline. The trickiest question of all.
as an example consider this posthttp://www.nudecelebforum.com/showpost.php?p=890103&postcount=20
No one can deny the quality of the set or the allure of both subject and content, but if we were to take this post strictly by skin exposure, most of it would be disallowed.
Similarly this post of mine of Christy Turlington [and you can include several others of her in this thread and also of Ysmeen Ghauri]
http://www.nudecelebforum.com/showpost.php?p=877401&postcount=27
would also be disallowed, but I defy you to tell me it's not one of the sexiest images you're likely to see, clothed or unclothed.
Conversely, most shots of Miley Cyrus are about as sexy as semolina unless you're 15yrs old and have never seen a pair of pubescent manboobs before. So how do we frame our minimum standard? On skin alone would seem to be too crude a measure unless we take your idea of subfora to it's logical conclusion and have similar sections for fashion models and shoots, social media releases etc.
I'm ust throwing ideas at the wall at this point to see if anything sticks. Trying to start a discussion and examination. These aren't firm proposals.
BOC

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
That I agree with completely and is along the lines of my thinking too. Most Pap shots are garbage. People wandering through carparks and streets. If you're a fanataic fine, but there are plenty of fora and newsgroups for fanatics. It's the same with red carpet shoots. Endlessly repeated frames of the same old same old. There are some notable exceptions but generally event photos are terribly dull unless the subject is wearing something spectacular.
There were pap shots of one of the Jenners a while back where she was getting into a car or something and was wearing see through leggings. It was like watching a baboon in tights flash its arse at the world and they just kept posting them. I think this is where my deep seated [no pun intended] revulsion of the term "adds" is rooted actually. Had to approve them till finally I started trashing them for adding nothing but it wasn't anything I'd care to include generally and I'd have happily limited it to one post only for "record keeping".
Perhaps that could be a new limitation? Discarding posts that add nothing to previous posts? I've already set some precedents wit that and no one challenged me.
BOC

One thing I use as sort of a personal guideline is I think less skin is almost always more acceptable when the images are from a photoshoot... I'm more likely to remove borderline paparazzi pics than ones from an actual photo session. The sexiness factor is much more likely to be present.

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
That I agree with completely and is along the lines of my thinking too. Most Pap shots are garbage. People wandering through carparks and streets. If you're a fanataic fine, but there are plenty of fora and newsgroups for fanatics. It's the same with red carpet shoots. Endlessly repeated frames of the same old same old. There are some notable exceptions but generally event photos are terribly dull unless the subject is wearing something spectacular.
There were pap shots of one of the Jenners a while back where she was getting into a car or something and was wearing see through leggings. It was like watching a baboon in tights flash its arse at the world and they just kept posting them. I think this is where my deep seated [no pun intended] revulsion of the term "adds" is rooted actually. Had to approve them till finally I started trashing them for adding nothing but it wasn't anything I'd care to include generally and I'd have happily limited it to one post only for "record keeping".
Perhaps that could be a new limitation? Discarding posts that add nothing to previous posts? I've already set some precedents wit that and no one challenged me.
BOC

One thing I use as sort of a personal guideline is I think less skin is almost always more acceptable when the images are from a photoshoot... I'm more likely to remove borderline paparazzi pics than ones from an actual photo session. The sexiness factor is much more likely to be present.

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Perhaps instead of looking for a new "rule" we should consider the creation of an unofficial consensus "guideline" or "benchmark", for our consultation only rather than general publication, so that all our decisions are more or less in line? This might solve the conundrum of the impossible to formulate rule while at the same time resolving any discrepancy or inequality in our collective decision making.
Then, as you suggested previously, if any of us are confronted by something we can't decide upon, we could bring it here for a consultation-cum-vote and the consensus would decide if it stays or goes.
Might that be a way to resolve this problem?
BOC

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Perhaps instead of looking for a new "rule" we should consider the creation of an unofficial consensus "guideline" or "benchmark", for our consultation only rather than general publication, so that all our decisions are more or less in line? This might solve the conundrum of the impossible to formulate rule while at the same time resolving any discrepancy or inequality in our collective decision making.
Then, as you suggested previously, if any of us are confronted by something we can't decide upon, we could bring it here for a consultation-cum-vote and the consensus would decide if it stays or goes.
Might that be a way to resolve this problem?
BOC

Vidman01

Reaction score
The VERY gorgeous Gloria Guida in 'Quella eta maliziosa', in 720p quality!
Download from my own server or from depositfiles. Enjoy Gloria.

1280x720 / 2:36 / 86 mb:
http://www.nudeactresses.org/free/guida720.rar
or
Dead Link Removed

rar pass: nudeactresses.org

Happy 2016 everybody. Also in the new year, 150 new clips each month on my site!

Last edited by a moderator:

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I tried it once before if you recall. The result was not ideal.
BOC

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I tried it once before if you recall. The result was not ideal.
OK. Let's give this a try. All input welcome.
BOC

Last edited:

nudografias

Reaction score

03:17 - 1280x720 - 53MB
Penélope Cruz in The Counselor (2013).mp4

00:20 - 1280x720 - 7MB
Penélope Cruz in To Rome with Love (2012).mp4

02:42 - 1280x720 - 44 MB
Penélope Cruz in Twice Born (2012).mp4

02:21 - 1280x720 - 38 MB
Penélope Cruz in Broken Embraces (2009).mp4