• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Celebrity Videos - cleaned

blueoystercult

Socially Isolated Since God Was A Boy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
That's me.
And don't patronise me or try to imply that I don't know how to use browsers properly.
What we're seeing now is how you who claimed to want to resolve issues is hiding behind specious claims.
I told you what happened. You flat out denied it. The difference between us is I have absolutely nothing to gain.
Except perhaps my sanity and all the time I waste wading through your advertising.
BOC

hp_imagetwist said:
blueoystercult said:
You just called me a liar.
perfect.
BOC

hp_imagetwist said:
blueoystercult said:
In Reply to your post #923728
Re imagetwist.
I advocated a moratorium to evaluate proposed changes and to be sure that any changes implemented were not just temp measures to shut us up in the short term.
I've had time to evaluate everything this person from Imagetwist promised. Initial changes were positive but short lived.
This post
http://www.nudecelebforum.com/showpost.php?p=923699&postcount=684
took me twenty minutes to evaluate with basic protections in place. The browser simply ground to a halt.
The only way to get speed was to remove all checks and blocks. There was a click to continue redirect on every new image opened. In addition to this there is still no gallery option which means you MUST open each new link individually instead of scrolling forward as you would with other hosts, and the host STILL renames images to random letters and numbers, making cataloguing time consuming and irritating.
All of these were issues the host swore blind he would deal with and weeks later nothing has changed.
Frankly, the soonest we can dump this miserable bunch of scheisters, the happier I'll be. All they do break their word, put my machine at risk, make my tasks here impossible, and waste my time.

And for reference I'll be forwarding this post to the imagetwist chap who contacted me in the first place.
BOC

And yes I have remained on my words, I have stayed with a cam promotion (revshare) instead of network codes of adsterra which i was running from past view months loosing $5000-6000 per month cause i promoted and it was compromising the quality. And i have no wish to go back to that network codes.

I already told you i cannot afford to remove "continue to image" as of now since i don't have any buyer of IM ad.

I said i will work on file rename issue, we did too but only solution he found was code-name.jpg for now. He was not able to find a solution for only name.jpg while downloading.

Gallery - We have it but we don't interlink images, That can't be done cause it put load on database.

Rest all the advertisement are visible once in 24 hours, If anyone say they are visible multiple times, He is lying.

I called liar to whoever say we have ad visible more than 24 hour cause it is not. Code is public anyone can check it anytime by clearing cookie. Full page Code will disappear for 24 hours if anyone click "continue to image" and popup will disappear too if it opens for anyone. That is how it works from last 7 years.

blueoystercult

Socially Isolated Since God Was A Boy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Infraction for jkii00: Posted Prohibited Content

User: jkii00
Infraction: Posted Prohibited Content

Administrative Note:
Why you have just been infracted

Message to User:
Clearly you have not read the rules
Allow me to introduce them to you
http://www.nudecelebforum.com/announcement.php?f=7&a=5
I'd advise you to read them carefully and particularly rule 05c which you haven't just broken but have seen fit to do a little dance on the fragments.

Original Post:

johnsonjack

Reaction score
Vanna White

What Is This Green Thing That Vanna White Is Wearing That Is Peeking Under Her Shirt In These Pictures?:

P1460218288315841_1.jpg

P1460218288315841_2.jpg

P1460218288315841_3.jpg

Where Can I Find A Colorized Version Of This Other Picture That Shows Her Wearing This Green Thing?:

P1460218288315841_4.jpg

Can You Please Present To Me A Colorized Version Of This Other Picture That Shows Her Wearing This Green Thing?

Where Can I Find Other Pictures Of Her Wearing That Green Thing Including Pictures That Show Her Wearing It Without That Shirt?

johnsonjack

Reaction score
Alicia Sacramone

How Much Hair Does Alicia Sacramone Have In This Picture?

Alicia-Sacramone-Feet-1078432.jpg

If She Is Said To Have Long Hair In This Picture Then Where Is The Rest Of Her Hair?

Last edited:

johnsonjack

Reaction score
Vanna White

What Is This Green Thing That Vanna White Is Wearing That Is Peeking Under Her Shirt In These Pictures?:

P1460218288315841_1.jpg
P1460218288315841_2.jpg
P1460218288315841_3.jpg

Where Can I Find A Colorized Version Of This Other Picture That Shows Her Wearing This Green Thing?:

P1460218288315841_4.jpg

Can You Please Present To Me A Colorized Version Of This Other Picture That Shows Her Wearing This Green Thing?

Where Can I Find Other Pictures Of Her Wearing That Green Thing Including Pictures That Show Her Wearing It Without That Shirt?

johnsonjack

Reaction score
Alicia Sacramone

How Much Hair Does Alicia Sacramone Have In This Picture?

Alicia-Sacramone-Feet-1078432.jpg

If She Is Said To Have Long Hair In This Picture Then Where Is The Rest Of Her Hair?