• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Celebrity Videos - cleaned

blueoystercult

Socially Isolated Since God Was A Boy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Several months ago their servers went offline. Whether intentionally or no I have no clue as they never bothered replying to any of my communications. For some time their thumbnails remained visible but links went nowhere. However, because the thumbs were visible I left everything alone.After a couple of weeks it became possible to upload to new galleries, BUT they started adding unsolicited promotional images to all their new galleries. That was the point when I stopped using them altogether and began replacing all of my posts. I also changed my signature and whenever someone spots a post of mine I have missed I immediately reupload to imgbox.
As far as older galleries are concerned my assumption is that they either suffered server failure or simply wiped everything being hosted for free. I've been able to gather no information because they simply do not aswer queries.
To date if I find a similar dead gallery I PM the poster and ask if the images can be replaced. If they reply in the negative or don't reply at all and I have no way of identifyng and looking for those images I clear the posts
I see no other alternative.
BOC

Ruffah

Reaction score
Evan Rachel Wood, Angela Sarafyan @ Westworld s01e01 (US 2016) [1080p HDTV]

Filename : Evan_Rachel_Wood_Angela_Sarafyan_-_Westworld-s01e01-(US2016)-1080p-RUFFAH.rar - 262 MiB
Duration : 5mn 44s
Resolution : 1920 x 1074 at 23.976 fps
Video : XVID @ 6 039 Kbps
Audio : AC-3 @ 384 Kbps
Channels : 6 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download:

http://depositfiles.com/files/zifj49onm

.​

Vid&Pic Releaser

Reaction score
The Family Man

Tea Leoni Romanace Scene - The Family Man

Video SnapShot:

DVD9
Format: vob
Size: 77.3 MB
Resolution: 720 x 480
Duration: 00:01:24

Download here,

Tea Leoni Sexy Black Top - The Family Man

Video SnapShot:

DVD9
Size: 48.2 MB
Resolution: 720 x 480
Duration: 00:00:55

Download here,

Vid&Pic Releaser

Reaction score
Scarlett Johansson from Scoop

Scarlett Johansson Sexy Swimsuit - Scoop

Video SnapShot:

DVD9
Size: 168 MB
Resolution: 720 x 576
Duration: 00:03:17

Download here,

Dead Link Removed

Scarlett Johansson Sexy Top - Scoop

Video SnapShot:

DVD9
Size: 31.9 MB
Resolution: 720 x 576
Duration: 00:00:38

Download here,

Last edited by a moderator:

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I don't see any reason to ban them. It's perfectly possible that they suffered a massive data loss either through server failure or while server switching.
I stopped using them because they wouldn't answer my questions about why all my galleries were suddenly gone, and I didn't like them adding advertising images to my new galleries. I tried but couldn't delete them. Also I began to wonder if they wouldn't periodically clear out their hosted files. Doing that would create a nightmare to replace lost galleries regularly.
No one else is complaining about the new business model however and it's not getting in the members' way so it's not a problem to the forum as I see it going forward. Most of the older material is gone for good however which I chalk up to "shit happens".
I think banning a host should be reserved for the cash generators [because they encourage bullshit posts and spammers] and those with overly aggressive advertising that also include malicious scripts because they pose a treat to the security of members.
BOC

Ruffah

Reaction score

Isabelle Huppert, Caroline Breton, Alice Isaaz @ Elle (FR 2016) [HD 1080p] [full frontal]

Filename : Isabelle_Huppert_Caroline_Breton_Alice_Isaaz_-_Elle-(FR2016)-1080p-RUFFAH.rar - 255 MiB
Duration : 5mn 13s
Resolution : 1920 x 800 at 24.000 fps
Video : XVID @ 6 195 Kbps
Audio : AC-3 @ 384 Kbps
Channels : 6 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download:

http://** DEAD LINK REMOVED **.net/file/6gssjhtx/
or
Dead Link Removed

.​

Last edited by a moderator:

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
That's a shame on both counts, that you were meat with accusation instead of discussion, and that you are taking your leave.
BOC

I am upset that one of your moderators accused me of deliberately posting premium links at the other board. Therefore I retire from posting and moderating effective immediately. Farewell and thanks for the opportunity.