• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Remembrance Day November 11

oscaraustin

Reaction score
I meant to post this in here yesterday, but did not get the chance to. I posted it in the green room under the name thread, but it fits in here as well.

This is a mini-bio of a Marine in Vietnam, whose name i use here, and also has been emblazened on a Navy destroyer. So, in apology to Oscar, here a day late it is http://www.oscar-austin.navy.mil/Ship Info.htm

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Rememberance Day again.

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Da' Pimp said:
I lost Many Friends while serving, as many have, and its one of the Worst feelings in the world. My heart goes out to the Men & Women (and families) who serve, have served and will serve in Canada & Around the World!

devildog.gif

I can't agree with you more Pimp. I lost several friends to Viet Nam and currently have a nephew in the special forces in Afghanistan. I hope he makes it back.

War, is the worst thing that human beings can do to each other. The people that we send into such a situation should be given the utmost respect and support. Good luck to all of them (dead and alive).

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Many thanks to those that fought in their day so that we may be free in our day.

Iceberg

Reaction score
My respects to the fallen and to those who served and sacrificed for the greater good of this country and the world.

poppy.jpg

Red Horse

Reaction score
On Remembrance Day again, another simple "thank you". Lest we forget.

cableguy

Reaction score
$.02

thanks to all who gave their time, made sacrifices, and defended my way of life... thanks to all those who served in the past, and to all those currently in the services... thanks to those wounded, physically and mentally, in the cause of freedom... thanks to those who made the ultimate sacrifice, who died that i might be free...

though i doubt you will see this, i offer a special word of thanks to you, dad... you didnt make it to vietnam because the air force needed you elsewhere... im happy that you gave me the most precious gift of all--life... i am honored to call you my father... thank you...

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
both my grandfathers were in WWI and both came home (although one was gassed and had lung problems)

my father wanted to fight in WWII (thanks to recruitment propaganda) but he was too young at the time. i'm glad he didn't go, for obvious reasons.

yeah, my parents are old lol