• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

What nationalities are you?

Da' Pimp

Forum O.G.
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Spastic Camel said:
100% New Zealander,

Just to break any stereotypes....

1. I am not a hobbit
2. I have NEVER had relations with a sheep
3. I don't run around performing the Haka and sticking my toungue out!

:lol:

*Edit*

I Checked his Post History and I like this dude ^^^^^ He will fit into the Forum Well :wink:

Welcome SC :!:

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Spastic Camel said:
100% New Zealander,

Just to break any stereotypes....

1. I am not a hobbit
2. I have NEVER had relations with a sheep
3. I don't run around performing the Haka and sticking my toungue out!
Hmmm... do you have any experience with igloos? Mine's been leaking lately.

Red Horse

Reaction score
Canadian, of Scottish descent. Both my parents were from Scotland. I asked them once, when I was about ten, what heritage I was. My dad said "You and your brother are the first Canadians, but before that, it's all Scottish." My mom said "Yes, but my grandmother was Irish, so you have a little bit of that in your blood as well." My dad responded with a smile, "Don't be too proud of that."...My mom turned to him...I'm telling you, if looks could kill, my dad would have left that room in a pine box! :lol:

Onimusha

Reaction score
i'm mauritian. i have to point out, since many don't even know there's a country called Mauritius. it's a tiny tropical island in the indian ocean.

oscaraustin

Reaction score
German, Scottish, Welsh, Irish, Dutch. Don't know numbers of each, but that is order largest to smallest. Apparently, my great-grandmother was an illegitimate daughter to a noble family in Wales and was sent over to Canada to avoid the public scrutiny... The only fun story of my family, aside from being a Trumbull at some point back. But noone would know anything about Trumbull if they werent from the great city of D'Etroit!

sinjin

Reaction score
Chinese, Irish, Scottish, French, Norwegian, and English

maxwelld

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Russian, born in the USSR, live in the USA.

egotripaholic

Reaction score
im pretty much Italian with a couple of other things thrown in. others include: French-Canadian, armenian,lebanese, and a little irish according to my mom.

my family gatherings are pretty.......interesting......

Tele

Reaction score
I'm 110% Canadian, I wouldn't wanna live anywhere else in the world. I'm half Celtic (Irish) Half salteau (Canadian Native), 10,000 years of hertige here. :) But the rest of my family is split up into diffrent blood lines, one Half Metis (French/Native) the other side english/Native. I'm the only one in the family with Celtic blood. BooyaKasha!

When you live in the greatest country in the world, it's hard not to say you're 100% Canadian

I think it's great that we have so much pride, but don't get too cocky and say we have the best country in the world, we might... but we should always remain modest about it. We don't want to end up ignorant like our brothers to the south.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Onimusha said:
i'm mauritian. i have to point out, since many don't even know there's a country called Mauritius. it's a tiny tropical island in the indian ocean.
Thats pretty cool. I've never heard of your country, but its cool how people half way across the world find out about my site.

Onimusha

Reaction score
cman said:
Onimusha said:
Thats pretty cool. I've never heard of your country, but its cool how people half way across the world find out about my site.

well not only do they find out about your site, they end up fiercely addicted to it :wink:

just in case anyone cares...
history:
Of volcanic origin and generally sheltered by barriers of coral reefs forming natural, safe, crystal clear lagoons, Mauritius has long been a dream destination. Known to the Arabs as early as the 10th century, but officially «discovered» in 1505 by the Portuguese navigator Pedro Mascarenhas, the island was occupied successively by the Dutch (1598-1712) and the French (1715-1810), and was ceded to Great Britain in 1814 through the Treaty of Paris. On 12 March 1968, Mauritius became Independent. Republic Day was proclaimed on 12 March 1992.

geography:
Mauritius is located approximately 2000 kilometres to the south eastern coast of Africa and lies east of Madagascar on 20°5, 57.5E. The country covers an area of 1865km_ with 330 kilometres of coastline. Mauritius is 45km in width and 65km in length.

population: 1.2 million and growing

for more info, see: http://www.mauritius.net/
pics: http://www.servihoo.com/channels/photogallery/photogallery.php?catid=13

Aviator

Reaction score
Tele said:
I think it's great that we have so much pride, but don't get too cocky and say we have the best country in the world, we might... but we should always remain modest about it. We don't want to end up ignorant like our brothers to the south.

It should be noted that not all of us say that, just the loudest ones. I think the US is one of the best countries, but I'm not so arrogant as to claim the US is definitively the single best country to ever exist.

egotripaholic

Reaction score
it is though :twisted: talking to my friend about his grandpa i have realized that nationalities do reign in your personal life no metter how much you think it doesnt. it does if not then just a little

Mr. Cool

Reaction score
I guess i am the only Greek here 100%

My grandma is from Greece

maddgreek

Fap Fap Fap Fap
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Mr. Cool said:
I guess i am the only Greek here 100%

My grandma is from Greece

i guess you havent spent much time here then ......born and raised in greece living in the states now ... doesnt get more greek than me ....
have fun and njoy your stay here

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
nsewerin said:
Danish......

/nsewerin
Nice one mate!! :)

I'm Australian, but I moved here from Denmark in '88..

Ryan

Reaction score
italian and greek make up 90% of my heritage. the other stuff is probably canadian or something, so i just ignore it (hi cman).

moxdevil

Reaction score
Yorkshireman/ English but soon to be European