• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

another hurricane...

Ankit Pande

Reaction score
Agent [B]Agent's agent[/B] reporting for duty Agent 47 ... u cal me AAA or A3 or Uh-A

Agent Agent's agent reporting for duty Agent 47 ... u cal me AAA or A3 or Uh-A or simply agonzingassholeaccountant ... i dont care ... as long as u use the last one or the first one and the ones in between.

I have got a few knickers .... i mean plans under ma sleeve. We can steal washing machines from all over the world ... drop it in the Gulf of mexico ... make them rotate anti-hurricane-rotation-wise ... and eventually stop the hurricane .... in this way Mother Nature is p3wned ... he he .. ...

hold on ... wait a minute .. jus a sec .. there is something wrong ... hmm ... that ^^^^^^ idea wasn't about destroying mother nature .. it was about saving us and making me the new lord of the world .. or father nature ... hehe ... now i gotta think a new name for me'self. ... les see ...

How about .... Agent Agent with a solution reagant!! .. yes yes i am cool now ... :headbang: .. *dances in celebration, bangs head on the keyboard and faints and then dreams about his wedding plans with mother nature*

Gibson

Reaction score
The washing machines won't work 'cause they won't be plugged in.

Duh.

Based on your first transmission during Operation: Oedipus, your codename can be Agent Twitch.

Ankit Pande

Reaction score
Gibson said:
The washing machines won't work 'cause they won't be plugged in.

Duh.

Based on your first transmission during Operation: Oedipus, your codename can be Agent Twitch.

C'mon ... thats why i am father nature n u r Agent 47 ... we will be using washig machines custom made by African lemurs that revolve using the water's temperature ... and this machine starts working as soon as a bitch flashes the machine .. *snort* ... hehe .. that attribute is taken from me ... when a bitch flashes my p-machine jus keeps rotatin...

Agent Twitch sounds cool ... but i be preferred to be proclaimed as ... Agent Agent's Agent or AAA or A3 or Uh-A or simply agonzingassholeaccountant or TwitchA or Agent TwAiAtAcAh <== notice the new adds ... i get the feelin that u r gonna luv me .. :vomit:

Gibson

Reaction score
Ankit, since you're so... enthusiastic about this, I'm going to put you in charge of your very own operation.

Operation: Get Everyone's Coffee.

Don't forget the cream and sugar. Your success depends on it!

Ankit Pande

Reaction score
Am i allowed to add mariju ... i mean merry caffiene = more caffiene .. since u guys will be working extra hard now since i am the coffee incharge :skeezy:

The Crusher

Reaction score
http://www.weather.com/maps/news/atlstorm18/satelliteradar_large.html

http://www.weather.com/maps/news/atlstorm18/closeupsatellite_large.html

Hurricane Rita may cause more trouble in New Orleans. Looking at the latest radar image above, the eye of the hurricane will be passing just to the west of the city. If you know anything about weather or hurricanes, the strongest winds and the heaviest rains are found on the immediate eastern edge of a hurricane's eye wall caused by the counter-clockwise spin of the extreme low pressure system. Although it appears that the immediate eastern edge of the eye wall will be a couple hundred miles to the west of the city, in it's weaken state, it might not take much to set the city back in it's recovery efforts.

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Crusher,

Your a little late. There have already been at least three "overtoppings" of the levees in N.O. The Ninth Ward is already under 2 to 6 ft. of water (again).

qazx

Reaction score
Any exp0sed member living in the path of Hurricane Rita? (i Know about the Texan .. but i dont know his exact location)

I hope they are safe.

cableguy

Reaction score
thanks to weathermatrix for a list of category 5 hurricanes in the atlantic since 1928... http://www.weathermatrix.net/tropical/cat5storms.htm

some of you will be shocked to learn that these happen in bunches, and have been happening for quite some time now... 10-30 more years in the current cycle we are in, then a period of relative calm... AGAIN... this, like EVERYTHING else in nature, is a cycle...

mindido, in 1960 and 1968, two category 5 hurricanes hit... your info is bad... i see you have self corrected... i dont have a cat 4 list, but adding it to the cat five list should show a pattern... :) a CYCLICAL pattern...

most of us werent around the last time hurricanes got bad, and as ones frame of reference is generally ones lifetime to date, this winds up being talked about like its a new thing that was never this bad before... that thinking is wrong, and speaking on it is marginally irresponsible...

as for the war against nature, id love to join you, but there are two reasons i cant... first, i am helping karl rove with upgrades to the Amazing Incredible Hurricane Creation Device, and secondly, i realize that humanity is far too small to affect any meaningful changes to nature, intentional or otherwise... except the AIHCD, that is...

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
cable,

"some of you will be shocked to learn that these happen in bunches, and have been happening for quite some time now... 10-30 more years in the current cycle we are in, then a period of relative calm..."

Hmmm. Does make you wonder. If we're in for another 10 to 30 years of storms like these.... How much of the Gulf coast will remain? And will we be shelling out $200 billion or so each summer. And if so, how long can we afford to do that? Or more precisely, how long before China quits funding our frivolous behavior?

cableguy

Reaction score
personally, i am against paying dime number one to disaster relief efforts... thats what insurance is for, and beyond that, tough... most of the gulf coast will remain, because most hurricanes hit nothing of importance to the economy... you are grasping at a straw that doesnt exist, and you are doing so with speculation... chinas economy will fail long before the current hurricane intense cycle we are in expires... and what frivolous behavior, exactly, is china funding??

Conman

Reaction score
The shutting down and cleaning up of several major refineries and causing oil and energy prices up to record highs isn't considered important to the economy? The US must be a very rich country. Oh wait, did someone mention a deficit?

China's economy failing? we'll leave that debate for another 5 years. Someone remind me to bring that one up then.

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Con,

Heh, heh!

At least someone else around here understands a bit about world ecomomics.

The Crusher

Reaction score
This is off topic, but the cause of high oil prices and therefore high gas prices is not hurricanes in the Gulf Coast. It's China's booming ecomony and high demand for petroleum. Supply and demand, brother, supply and demand.

cableguy

Reaction score
conman, re-read my post... you missed something... :) i referred to MOST hurricanes... not these two... you are also mixing unrelated things... absent unwarranted price manipulations by opec, these two storms wouldnt have had any hand at all in a record oil price, as there wouldnt have been a record oil price... a temporary spike, perhaps, but that too will subside quickly...

oh, most hurricanes never touch US soil... i forgot to mention that... check your history if you will, but much fewer than half of all tropical storms that get named produce so much as a single raindrop that hits US soil... these, along with most that DO make landfall here, have an economical impact that is best described as "insignifigant." if you would have read the post as written, that reply, and this one, would have been unnecessary...

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Crusher,

"This is off topic, but the cause of high oil prices and therefore high gas prices is not hurricanes in the Gulf Coast. It's China's booming ecomony and high demand for petroleum. Supply and demand, brother, supply and demand."

That is totally correct and has been mentioned many times in the Gas Prices thread. Some people don't seem to understand that though.

Conman

Reaction score
Didn't get anything wrong, cable ...

... most of the gulf coast will remain, because most hurricanes hit nothing of importance to the economy...

The coast is almost wiped out and THESE hurricanes hit something of importance. I read it as it is so dont condenscend me.

Iceberg

Reaction score
Looks like one unprecedented thing will occur very soon. The first time that an Atlantic tropical storm season will run out of the alphabet and go into Greek letters. We have had Hurricane Vince. There is only one more letter left, W. After that (since Q, X, Y, and Z are not used, due to so few possible names, I suppose), it will be Tropical Storm Alpha, Beta, Gamma, etc.