• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Are People Intentionally Battling NCF Search Results?

UtahRugbyGuy

Reaction score
In the last few months, I've noticed NCF comes up less and less in the search results when I'm searching for a celebrity. It used to be when typing the celebrity name along with "nude" and "celeb" in the search field, NCF would always be on page 1 or 2 and occasionally a couple pages further back for a more random celeb. Now I swear NCF never comes up, even for more well-known celebs. I just did a search for Catherine Bell, who has been nude in several movies and I'm almost positive I've found her before on this site and ...nothing.

Does anyone know if someone (government, movie industry, interested parties in general) are trying to crack down on free sources of public photos and videos? I'm not really in the loop all that much. All I know is NCF comes up far less often in search results.

(consequently, not just Nude Celeb Forum. Other nude forums are no longer coming up in search results).

Does anyone know why this is?

luddite

Staff Alumn
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Maybe because there have not been recent posts of the celeb you were searching on NCF.

jessicajoanne

LTJ's exp0sed Llama Goddess
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
it's a google conspiracy... someone call Jesse Ventura & get the tin foil hats... LOL

he is right though.. yeah I am THAT bored... I just tried it with celebs who are updated every day practically and no forums show up... kinda weird..

darthtater

Reaction score
If you are using Google, they recently changed their search engine to Google Instant, which tries to predict what you are searching for.

To use regular Google, you have to go into preferences and turn off Google Instant.

Hope this helps.

b0dyr0ck2006

Reaction score
Or it could be that there is a serious lack of 'nude' 'celebs' on here!

It's the same old red carpet shots and very occasionally some bikini shots, the nude celebrity's section should be renamed to clothed and boring

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
i doubt it's the fault of the forum, it's mostly due to increased competition.

back when the forum (and exp0sed) started, i had lots of really good SE positions because there weren't a lot of celeb sites. a few years later every webmaster and their dog started making celeb sites, so now there are a billion of them. that's also why it's not very profitable anymore.

It's the same old red carpet shots and very occasionally some bikini shots, the nude celebrity's section should be renamed to clothed and boring
Ok Mr. 1 Post, why don't you get to work on that then.

stu2906

Reaction score

I think both yourself and cman have made good points here.

I suggest that you write letters to 50 celebs you want to see nude informing them that their threads will be deleted unless they provide either naked photos or sex tapes within 31 days. We will then post them on here (jess can you let google know when all 50 are on? Thanks). A 100% foolproof plan methinks.

So There you go, google problem sorted, nude celeb forum as named sorted. All that and I haven't even had breakfast yet.

Oh and Utahrugbyguy why use google? you already know this place is here and there's a search button up top that works well.