• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Britney Spears: Unfuckable

Status
Not open for further replies.

jarvisvalmont

Reaction score
And here I thought dumbing KFed would have meant the end of the madness, but it's only getting worse and worse by the week! It's like watching a train-wreck as it's happening. When is it going to end?!?!?

elmerfudd

Reaction score
pkxface21 said:
Damage has been done. Irreversible damage. You just don't want to accept it.
Maybe your right , I should accept it and just stick with my supermodel girl friend . But my hand is getting tired and my eyes are needing glasses. Shit ! Compared to the girls in this town ,yeah I'd hit it. And if it really bothers me, I have A 12 pack and a shot ! Then it would be "Baby One More Time" and OOP's I Did it Again !
Damn !Now I know the meanings behind her songs ? They're songs about doing her.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Did you ever think KFed would look like the normal one? No surprise why he got out of there.

Sway

Exp0sed Queen
Reaction score
Now I'm starting to think that he isnt the one that fucked her up. Its the other way around. I knew she had issues. But common, she's fucking nuts!

JimE

Reaction score
Styxtoo said:
I'ts still kinda early this morning.. i'm not yet fully awake.. i could just be talking out my ass
You are, you are. I wouldn't do her now because she looks worse than a cow, and I wouldn't have done her way back just because she had nothing in the upper region worth playing with.

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
She looks like John Malkovich in Con Air.

boobman19

Reaction score
I never found Britney to ever be that attractive to begin w/. She had an ok little ass, but other than that, she's a bucket.

Kevin2000

Reaction score
She completely looks like a guy. Not that she ever didn't look like one, but now its official. LOL!

UltraLisk

Reaction score
mindido said:
According to the news tonight, thats not Britney's hair. Just another scumbag running a scam.
Figures, because the best explanation I can think of the reason she cut her hair was so long term drug test could not be done.

evox said:
she tried to suicide again! read THIS

You female? The suicide attempt has been known to be rumors.

xelzior

Reaction score
I think cuz' nobody wants to see that thing, she has to out there putting it in everybody's face.

Status
Not open for further replies.