• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Britney Spears: Unfuckable

Status
Not open for further replies.

brooklyn33

Reaction score
Yea..every dude here that says she is a pig..please...go back to your couch and ask your woman to move her belly roll so you can find the porkrinds....
:)

Just cuz the chick doesnt have her ribs showing means she is fat? Please..any guy here that wouldnt bang her is either blind, gay or must be banging Rachel Hunter

socalgolfguy

Reaction score
I agree with brooklyn - everyone in the world has been waiting to see her goods.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
OK yes JLH does have some great assests but the talk of her getting fat is rediculas. The pictures that started this were of her in a bikini - not the best pieces of clothing to wear if you want to look your best. She was on the beach relaxing.

Since then I've seen a number of pictures woth her in dresses and jeans and everything in between with each picture refering to her as "The Fat" and showing different ways that she is hiding her apparent extra weight. I'm certain that this is just a ploy to see if JLH will give up and finaly agree to pose for Playboy!

Either way I believe that this is a rediculas disscussion and it is by stating a person is fat when they are quite clearly not that can lead to destroying illnesses like anorexia.

This women is not fat:

rich2rob

Reaction score
MWELLS, yes you would.

At the risk of being ridiculed, its okay I'm thick skinned, I work for the government, could someone please explain why they would want to fuck Britney in the first place. To me she comes across as a slapper and a nutter, stay away guys you could get hurt

Kaneinite

Respected Member
Reaction score
I guess I'll chime in at this point, ya know...I just turned 20 back in November and I was pretty obsessed with Britney Spears during my teenage years...but she's let herself go...I think if she'd get back on the right track...but her puss would still be nasty and tore up from all those guys she's let ease their way in between her legs...fuckin' whore...I thought I had a future with her. :(

Just kidding...btw...some people are stupid...so I thought I'd clear that up...

EvolutionSelene

The Resident Lady of Leisure
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
You know, being a woman myself, I fully understand the nature of "that time of the month" and all. I mean mine can go upto three days and I know to wear a tampon. Britney clearly doesn't. I mean if gonna show your panties off to the world, go ahead. But dear god there is such a thing as home training.

What you're about to see is NASTY and unless you have a stern stomach DO NOT CLICK THE THUMBNAILS.

Now excuse me while I delete these from my harddrive and go rush to the nearest tiolet.

:vomit:

payable_on_death7

Reaction score
I'd hit it. She's still got some ass left, so it'd be from behind, but I'd hit it nonetheless.

Kaneinite

Respected Member
Reaction score
Okay...I've seen Pimply Faced Britney, Fat Ass Britney, and now we've seen Bloody Panties Britney....

Shit...she's now not really all that fuckable to me, now.

maddgreek

Fap Fap Fap Fap
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
You know, being a woman myself, I fully understand the nature of "that time of the month" and all. I mean mine can go upto three days and I know to wear a tampon. Britney clearly doesn't. I mean if gonna show your panties off to the world, go ahead. But dear god there is such a thing as home training.

too much info

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score

What you're about to see is NASTY and unless you have a stern stomach DO NOT CLICK THE THUMBNAILS.

Now excuse me while I delete these from my harddrive and go rush to the nearest tiolet.

:vomit:

Jesus, I think that woman really needs some help. And from someone other than Dr. (?) Phil. I think virtually all of this Britney stuff is just fluff to keep people's minds off the really important things going on in the world and, cripes, she's in her 20's. Leave her alone. I used to do the same stuff when I was that age. But that photo really makes me think she does have something wrong. I guess we can hope that this was just some type of "accident".

saeko nogami

Reaction score
she's still earning 700,000 dollars a month so behaving like a crack whore works fo her.

saeko nogami

Reaction score
i've read she wants to become muslim and marry her paparazzo boyfriend.IF this is true she will have to start wearing panties again.

The Chief

Reaction score
she's dating a paparazzo?! oh man, this girl is priceless :lol:

Edzine

Reaction score
i've read she wants to become muslim and marry her paparazzo boyfriend.IF this is true she will have to start wearing panties again.

See I've read in the paper she had finished with the Muslim fella.

Status
Not open for further replies.