• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Congresswoman Harris

Preferred User

Engorged Member
Reaction score
Remember the Katherine Harris who was in charge of counting the Florida vote in 2000? Well, she's a congresswoman now, is running for Senate and she's using her.....well....just look and you'll see what she's using to get out the vote. Holy Shit!!

NY Times

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Preferred,

I guess theres some question now about her running for the Senate. She's been implicated in the Abramoff scandal. Big surprise there!

But you are correct about them hooters!

Preferred User

Engorged Member
Reaction score
mindido said:
But you are correct about them hooters!

Min, I was talking about the cowboy boots. Didn't even notice the hooters till you brought them up.
total bullshit

You 'spose Abramhof gave her a new pair of bolt ons? I don't remember those during the 2000 recount drama.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Preferred User said:
Min, I was talking about the cowboy boots. Didn't even notice the hooters till you brought them up.
:fag:

Preferred User

Engorged Member
Reaction score
Poor woman just wants to be taken seriously. Here she is doing her best to disguise her curves and spotlight the issues of her candidacy, and all you pervs can do is focus on her tits. I’m appalled.

Texan

The Gunhand
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I have a few problems with that picture

1. Stirups are too long for her
2. Saddle is too big
3. No one wears a hat like that when riding a horse.
4. Why is she using a roping saddle?

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Texan said:
I have a few problems with that picture

1. Stirups are too long for her
2. Saddle is too big
3. No one wears a hat like that when riding a horse.
4. Why is she using a roping saddle?

Tex,

Only someone pretty familiar with horses would have noticed those things. But you are correct about the stirrups. Maybe she was thinking she was actually in her gyno's office! :)

But really, its clearly a political photo set. Anyone thats done even a little bit of riding would have to agree with your points Tex.

Texan

The Gunhand
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
mindido said:
Tex,

Only someone pretty familiar with horses would have noticed those things. But you are correct about the stirrups. Maybe she was thinking she was actually in her gyno's office! :)

But really, its clearly a political photo set. Anyone thats done even a little bit of riding would have to agree with your points Tex.

Just living up to my name

Preferred User

Engorged Member
Reaction score
Texan said:
Saddle is too big

I gotta be honest. That horse could have been painted blue and I wouldn't have noticed. In two separate pictures, Congresswoman Harris invited me to stare at her tits. I obliged...both times.

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I saw the tits and was like "whoa" Then, I saw the face and was like "ewww"

mbblue27

Tim Sanchez
Reaction score
I see the pic now and those are some big melons for a congresswoman

Preferred User

Engorged Member
Reaction score
Tex, I'll let you weigh in on the saddle and other related matters. I'm still looking at those boobies. KABOOM says she has an ugly face. I'll get around to checking that out some day.......................... Honest.

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone else saw it, but last night, while watching the news (I believe it was Keith Olberman's show) he had the same photos (and comments) but he also had a campaign video that she was doing where she kept herself in profile in a tight sweater. Obviously showing off the mammaries. I'll see if I can find it.

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It was the Daily Show and I saw it too. Funny and scary at the same time.

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
KABOOM said:
It was the Daily Show and I saw it too. Funny and scary at the same time.

Kaboom,

I knew I saw it somewhere. I do have to admit, she looked pretty good in that tight sweater posed 90 degrees to the camera.

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
She did, only there needs to be a bag over her face. Only way I'd tap that. But she is the devil's spawn, so she'd probably bite off my dick, or it would rot off before I even finished.

Preferred User

Engorged Member
Reaction score
I saw a video of her on some FOX news show...not sure which one...where she announced her candidacy. I've never seen a woman that wasn't an NFL cheerleader work so hard to keep her shoulders back and her tits in view. Even as the FOX guy was questioning her as to why the Bushies have abandoned her, she made sure we all saw the issues she cared about the most.

EDIT: Found what I had remembered. It was on Hannity and Colmes. This screen shot doesn't do it justice as they often take down that banner so you can enjoy her tits........and the way she pulls her elbows back to make sure we all realize what she has.

Copy and paste to see the vid: "http://movies.crooksandliars.com/Hannity-Colmes-Katherine-Booty.wmv"

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Preferred,

I'm pretty sure that isn't the video I saw (I never watch that idiot show) but the stance is similar. Her sweater was tighter and her shoulders were more forward thus enhancing the view.

Hummm, I guess this woman knows her best assets. Who says sex doesn't sell? Even in conservative Republican politics!

Preferred User

Engorged Member
Reaction score
mindido said:
Who says sex doesn't sell?

Hey, not me. Look we're all talk'n about her. I just hope I never hear her whinning about how she wants to be taken seriously instead of just being a "female" candidate.