• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Crazy soccer skills

dingo

Reaction score
awsome vid. gay music. it would be strange, but better if they had some like heavy metal or something on there, like children of bodom or some crazy band

LuvDog

Reaction score
SHIT that was SO good :shock: i thought i was a good football player but those guys just beat the shit out of me, and they were only kids. now i know why i did not make it professinally :cry: i take my hat off to those kods for sure 8)

kezman

Reaction score
awesome...more talented than some professionals...

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
You just wonder how that translates on the field. I remember some kids being unbelievable at hacky sack, but they couldn't play soccer worth a lick. There was a commercial out with Ronaldinho showing off his ball handling. He was amazing. Ronaldo from Man U is the most exciting player to watch today.

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Roberto Carlos has simply made a career out of free kicks and having the ability to pick a corner of the net. Unbelievable. The shot he takes from the end line is ridiculous.

H

hoppi

this last goal he makes is from the fifa world cup 1994 in france i think.
brazil won the 94 world cup,france won 98 and who won again in 2002?can't remember.

The Chief

Reaction score
hoppi said:
this last goal he makes is from the fifa world cup 1994 in france i think.

the '94 cup was held in the US, the '98 one was in France...was Roberto Carlos even at the '94 one? I don't think so, but I can't be sure...the main wing backs in those days were Dunga and Cafu. Speaking of which...

The Chief said:

:D

By the way, that was a big ass BUMP!

Last edited: