• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

DRUG TEST!!

tensor

Reaction score
I got wasted the night before last and I may have a drug test tomorrow for my new job. Does anybody know if that will be a problem and if so is there anything I can do to clean myself?

OCC-402

Reaction score
Drink as much water as you possably can and piss it out

Gibson

Reaction score
Deny everything. Even if it gets to the point that you have to deny that you are actually in the room, deny everything.

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Wasted on what? Do you even remember?

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
Go to the local head shop and get some system cleaner. Its like 15 bucks and looks and tastes like gatorade. I have friends that do it like every 6 months or so. Unless you mean alcohol. Drink that clear shit that comes out of the pipes in your house. Forget what they call it.

tensor

Reaction score
Water it is then. That's what I've been doing but I wanted to get some reassurance. Thanks guys.

hcliff69

Reaction score
if its just alcohol unless you drank about 60 beers dont worry about it it will be gone naturally by the time you go in.

Reverend James

Reaction score
No, actually alcohol can fuck up a drug test for days, depending on how well your body flushes itself out. I found the best method for cleaning my blood was taking a water soluble (fast absorption) Vitamin B-Complex/Vitamin C mixture (Redoxon-B works best). The C flushes out anything that should not be in the blood and the B-Complex replaces the B vitamins stripped out by drugs and alcohol. I used a Tommy Chong cleanser before my last drug test and passed no problem. I was a heavy user (weed, booze, some coke) and the test was for cannabis. Cleaned myself out in no time.

gatsby

Reaction score
This reminds me of a story in the newspaper a few months ago. A Dutch cannabis smoker was arrested in France for driving under influence. He hadn't smoked a joint in five days. A Dutch scientist said to the newspaper journalist that cannabis can often be traced for more than two weeks.

The Crusher

Reaction score
If you do nothing to remove THC from your system, it can be detected in your urine for about one month. However, apparently they can find out if you have THC (or possibly other drugs) in your system by doing a test on your hair follicles.

Almost anyplace that requires a drug test has procedures in place is someone tests positive. Basically, if you test positive, you deny you've done any drugs and that there is an error in test and they are required to give you another test in within a certain time period. Usually that time period is long enough for the remaining traces of whatever drug to get out of your body, that is, of course, if you stop doing the drug. So if you have a postive and then a negative test, they'll hire you (or not fire you), but might have you take radom tests for a period of time. These are general rules set-up which most companies adhere to, but each campany may have slightly different criteria for their testing procedures. I just went through all this a few months ago when I got hired as a Federal employee and they laid all that out. I didn't have any problem as I hadn't done any drugs for well over five years (pot was always my drug of choice, but I gave that up when my son was born).

Texan

The Gunhand
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I have a 100% effective plan for passing a drug test....Dont do them

Reverend James

Reaction score
I am with the goddamn Texan on this one. Not doing drugs is my anti-drug. I am at the point now where even getting drunk looks completely unappealing, and it is the only thing left that makes the voices stop.

The Crusher

Reaction score
Yeah, I think alot, not everyone, has their "experimentaion" period. Mine was during college and extended a few years beyond. But you get to a point where you have to grow up and live life, good or bad, without having an altered reality. Now, nothing against anyone who takes an occassional drink or takes a couple of tokes.

[As a side note, I'm all for the legalization of marijuana. I feel it's no more dangerous than alcohol as long as it's regulated the same as alcohol. I'm also a strong proponent of legalizing Hemp which is a whole other story. I have a lot to say about Alcoholism and marijuana, but we can always start another thread on that.]

Bot, But anyone who feels like they can't get through life or life situations without being appropriately "medicated" needs to seek counselling because their is an underlying problem.

tensor

Reaction score
Now you've made me feel guilty about drinking. Just to clarify, I rarely drink, I've been high only about five times and that's where my drug use ends. This just happened to be one of my few partying nights and it just happened to be shortly before I was hired.

Red Horse

Reaction score
I'd just say that if you've got something as important as a job interview coming up (with or without the drug test) seems to be common sense that you'd want to be on top of things...trust me, a hangover doesn't necessarily only last for "the day after"...had one after a New Year's party that lasted into the third day...I still drink beer, but that was when I swore off hard liquor, especially tequila!

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Hope everything works out ok mate.. Let us know how you go!

OCC-402

Reaction score
man drug tests are such bulllshit, goddamnit if I wanna smoke a bigass jamacian fatty in my spare time thats my buiseness not theirs

tensor

Reaction score
SUCCESS! No drug test after all. Apparently the company stopped using that policy so it didn't even matter!

The Chief

Reaction score
gatsby said:
A Dutch scientist said to the newspaper journalist that cannabis can often be traced for more than two weeks.

Yeah, that's why regular users can't donate blood (or sperm, for that matter :lol: ).

strykr

Reaction score
ive heard of people actually peeing on their hand and passing their test. you have natural bleach on your hands that is supposed to clean your piss.

throw a pube in, but just one, so it doesnt look obvious. ive done this after getting fucked up the night before and it works.