• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Early Exp0sed and NCF -- thread hijacks galore...

Epc525

Reaction score
I'm still young enough to be in my parents basement, but ill be out of here in under a year. gots to get my edumacation first.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
nah, education is overrated. i went to college and look what i'm doing now lol.

i forget everything i learned because i never use it.

Epc525

Reaction score
yea, i hear ya. I just need that piece of paper that says i was there. I havnt learned much useful in college.

Connery

Reaction score
Sway... 25? Christ, you're just getting started! You've got at least a couple decades of hotness ahead, so don't sell yourself short. Anyway, show your cans, don't show your cans, show your ass, don't show your ass... I think I can guess what you'll choose, but it's all good. Just stick around and make this place a bit more interesting if you don't mind. Someone needs to make up for the months and months of clothed women and spam posts. :D

Sting, I missed the whole falling out thing too. I think I was attempting to be responsible or something. Failure.

DragonKeeper said:
I didnt know it was possible for people to come up with so many keyboard variations for boobs...LMAO

Really?

(o)(o)
(0)(0)
(O)(O)
(°)(°)
(•)(•)
(●)(●)
(◦)(◦)
(>)(>)

bored? nah

stu2906

Reaction score
we need more pics like these. i think all us blokes agree that 25 is no limit to this kind of beauty.

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
She looks familiar!

What's scary is, you've had her on your hard drive this long.

stu2906

Reaction score
Nizzle said:
She looks familiar!

What's scary is, you've had her on your hard drive this long.

The problem with too much disk space. no need to delete stuff. one day i will find the picture of the "stingrays seal of approval"

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
the kleenex company had to do a double shift the day she posted those pics :lol:

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
ok found them buried about 10 folders down lol

sway5.jpg

Sway 1
Sway 2
Sway 3
Sway 4
Sway 5
Sway 6
Sway 7
Sway 8
Sway 9
Sway 10

oh and here's another fan sign just for good measure LOL. i know, i looked like shit that day. CLICK HERE

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
its funny to look at the expression on my face. that was the first "conference" i had been too, so the whole experience was pretty sureal to me.

that look says, "i can't believe i'm standing next to fucking ron jeremy" lol

not that he's a hero of mine or anything, but just not someone you run into every day

Epc525

Reaction score
ron jeremy, a man any man can look up to. good stuff cman. what a life. by the way what was that conferance for?

swede68

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Epc525 said:
ron jeremy, a man any man can look up to. good stuff cman. what a life. by the way what was that conferance for?
Ah, the ol' Hedgehog. Ran into him a couple of years ago at the Billboard Music Awards in Vegas where I snapped this pic. :)
It was crazy how many people wanted to get their pic taken with him.

DragonKeeper

Reaction score
Connery said:
Sway... 25? Christ, you're just getting started! You've got at least a couple decades of hotness ahead, so don't sell yourself short. Anyway, show your cans, don't show your cans, show your ass, don't show your ass... I think I can guess what you'll choose, but it's all good. Just stick around and make this place a bit more interesting if you don't mind. Someone needs to make up for the months and months of clothed women and spam posts. :D

Sting, I missed the whole falling out thing too. I think I was attempting to be responsible or something. Failure.

Really?

(o)(o)
(0)(0)
(O)(O)
(°)(°)
(•)(•)
(●)(●)
(◦)(◦)
(>)(>)

bored? nah

apparently it is possible this proves it beyond the shadow of a doubt:)

pkxface21

Reaction score
swede68 said:
Ah, the ol' Hedgehog. Ran into him a couple of years ago at the Billboard Music Awards in Vegas where I snapped this pic. :)
It was crazy how many people wanted to get their pic taken with him.

You're fuckin' tall!

swede68

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
pkxface21 said:
You're fuckin' tall!
Lol! Nah, had to hold the camera above my head because of the crowd around him...