• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Early Exp0sed and NCF -- thread hijacks galore...

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Captain Feathersword said:
and the RM's.... well I still don't know what you do but I respect you guys for being the cute gay blue color.
hahaha yeah. i think i will change the RM title to RETIRED member, because thats what seems to happen after they get promoted. its like putting them out to pasture :lol:

maybe for the 4th anniversary i will make Gatorman an RM

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
YOU BETTER LISTEN TO HIM. HE'S RUSSIAN! :lol:

blackmetal

Reaction score
Russian,ey?I got nuthin but respect for the Russians...they drink vodka for breakfast,they gave the world Anna Kournikova and Maria Sharapova,they invented russina roulette..and among other things they gave the mma world the terminator which i like to call the "Russian experiment" Fedor Emelinaneko...so repect... :D

The Mighty Z

Been away for a while
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
They launched Laïka & Yoeri Gagarin into space ;)

Last edited:

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Why don't I just make all the RM's mods and then you can see how much fun it is :lol:

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Cman said:
Why don't I just make all the RM's mods and then you can see how much fun it is :lol:
Sweet Jesus. I think I just made sexy time in my pants.

How about requiring that you have to be a member two weeks before you can post. That should cut down the spam.

CASTOR :::

Here's Johnny
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Nizzle said:
Sweet Jesus. I think I just made sexy time in my pants.

How about requiring that you have to be a member two weeks before you can post. That should cut down the spam.
good idea.
and if you didnt get points for your (for example) 10 posts -> cant post again :)

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
time has nothing to do with it, because someone may have joined a year ago, but just started posting.

i've thought about the minimum post thing before, but i've always been too lazy to figure out how to set it up. anyone want to go to vbulletin.org or google and figure it out for me lol

crownedking

Respected Member
Reaction score
Crownedking's leaving!

I have taken a new job and will no longer have access to a computer. So today is my last day.
Just thought i'd say Happy Holidays and thanks to everyone.
Keep this site rolling it's the fucking best.

CK

C

Cobra

So your saying that you've been doing all this amazing posting from your job? Dammit dood get yourself a PC and an internet connection. Hurry the hell back.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Hey! I just made you an RM! You can't leave! LOL

Well, good luck man. I hope you can come back sometime ;)

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
FUCK! Get back here soon. You were a great poster and an example to the all the n00bs. Get back soon and good luck.

crownedking

Respected Member
Reaction score
Cobra said:
So your saying that you've been doing all this amazing posting from your job? Dammit dood get yourself a PC and an internet connection. Hurry the hell back.

All form work. And I wasn't fired! LOL
Best part about the new job is lots of travel all across Canada so Cman look out i'll be hitting the east coast sometime this summer I hope. The company i'm going to is currently building the Halifax Airport so maybe i'll get to check it out. I'm very excited. The only problem with the new digs is that it's cubicle land with 120 workers all around, so I'm not sure how strict they are with internet use. If it's a free reign look out cause i'll be back in no time.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
let me know if you are in Haliwood and we can go out for a beer or something.

haha, they've been "building" the airport for like 30 years. its complete and has been in operation for years, but they always seem to be renovating it. as soon as they finish renovating one part, they start on another part.

they recently started doing more intl. flights, so they built a new customs area for that.

C

Cobra

cubicle land = lots of filters so no free reign

Fine, get the fuck out then

(was never good at goodbyes)

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Cheers, Bro! Sorry to see you leave. Should we start an Exp0sed Cemetery for those who have left us too soon? We could put Crowned's plot next to Ankit Pande and CrapJ.

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
crownedking said:
Best part about the new job is lots of travel all across Canada...

crowned,

Well, since you'll be traveling, you do know that most motels/hotels nowadays have wireless internet? Boy, have I learned that lesson recently. So, just go get yourself a cheap laptop (if you must) and get back here ASAP. This place has a tendency of growing on you.