• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Early Exp0sed and NCF -- thread hijacks galore...

The Chief

Reaction score
Oh well, see you guys in August! I can't wait to get back.

You're looking forward to the end of the summer so you can come back here? lol, now that's being addicted ;-)

Anyway, I shouldn't talk, I'm in here all the time, here and a few other sites/forums, whenever I have some free time (and I have a whole lot, trust me).

we have one of these "omg i'm addicted" threads like once a month

Maybe you should merge them into a thread called "Exp0sedaholics Anonymous"

The Young One

exp0sed Fantasy Football Champ
Reaction score
I forgot to mention how bad the layout switching is. Which is unbelievable, seeing as I hate that the most. I love how I get inot a groove as to where everything is and then it gets switched. Almost as if the admin has planted something in my brain.

Really though cman, am i right in assuming you get nailed with pms/emails asking why the layout switches so frequently?

Da' Pimp

Forum O.G.
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Quit your Bitching

*edit*

LMAO @ Quoting me in your Sig.
Unrespected Super Member Fagging up the Internet since I turned on the Computer.
Im glad you took my advice.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
The Young One said:
Really though cman, am i right in assuming you get nailed with pms/emails asking why the layout switches so frequently?
I think it has to do with my short attention span.

ooh look a bird!!!!!!

what? what was i talking about?

anyway, yeah, i get bored with stuff and like to change it. i need therapy.

The Young One

Reaction score
That reminds me of the Comedy Central Presents Arj Barker. He says how the internet is the best tool for guys who don't do well under pressure unless they're the most spontanoeus typer ever. That was CMan in the last post, just types any thing that comes to his head.

supaduparich

Reaction score
cman said:
this is becoming cliche now. we have one of these "omg i'm addicted" threads like once a month.

And there's me thinking I was being original. Still theres been a fair few replys and views. Anyway I was thinking I was infected than addicted. I've been infected with some kind of subliminal message I think.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
supaduparich said:
I've been infected with some kind of subliminal message I think.
*COUGH*SENDMEALLYOURMONEYINABROWNPAPERBAG*COUGH*

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I've been on this bitch for over a year and its been fun...... In decent moderation. :fag:

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
Who's ever got on the computer with the intentions of going to a certain website and accidently typed "ex" out of habit? Don't lie, i do it atleast twice a weeK!!

Da' Pimp

Forum O.G.
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Duke E. Pyle said:
Who's ever got on the computer with the intentions of going to a certain website and accidently typed "ex" out of habit? Don't lie, i do it atleast twice a weeK!!
Obviously its my Homepage since no one here can read rules before they post for the 1st time. But once people learn to read, Im switching to Disney.com :)

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Ankit Pande said:
Thanks to all the people who make posts here and the guy who made this forum!
your welcome. in return you can visit the front page of exp0sed and sign up for one of the pay sites, so i can pay my rent :)

The Young One

Reaction score
Duke I do. And it sucks because on occasion I might be looking something up for my mom or sister or relative of that nature and I'll have to play it off like I made a boo-boo or something.

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
The Young One said:
Duke I do. And it sucks because on occasion I might be looking something up for my mom or sister or relative of that nature and I'll have to play it off like I made a boo-boo or something.

..>And sonce you're only 8 years old they always fall for it right?? :moon:

D

Don Juan

Well i just found this site today, and i think i'm already spending a little too much of my time here...

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
18 posts on your first day? I had let my first acount as j7elway expire before I realized how great this forum really was thats when I made bobobill and started posting. This forum is like crack the longer I am away from it the more I want to comeback.

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think 23 posts for the first day for a member is a record. I had three my first day, then quit, then came back.

BOT: I know I have spent too much time on here lately, since I am posting weird one-liners that are odd, and/or not funny.

supaduparich

Reaction score
When you start to worry the other members of the forum are either

a. aliens

or

b. being abducted by aliens

which

c. makes me think I could be an alien and you guys are all human!!!