• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Early Exp0sed and NCF -- thread hijacks galore...

Da' Legend

Reaction score
Me too

I made it to member status but sth made me a n00b again dunno ... maybe this post will make me a member again .. ya babbbbbbbyyyyy!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

stu2906

Reaction score
I just checked and i am 36th.

That makes me very happy. (there is of course a random pimping and daily ltj in there but i feel happy nonetheless) also i am getting close to being quite tipsy so it means more.

cyberhypnotic

Reaction score
You'd think with cman owning, operating, starting this s.o.b. that he'd be up there in 1st or 2nd, at most. I agree with the above statement, giving reps for recognition of a good post. However, you'd think people would give recognition to cman for allowing this shit to even happen. Correct? I think so. Personally, I don't give reps very often myself, but I gave up some a day or so ago to a few people, including cman for keeping this motherfucker alive. :headbang:

Conman

Reaction score
^^^ Damn straight ^^^^

And regardless of whether its u rep me i rep u or rep spam or random sprees .... its all in good fun. I get negs too but wtf? its all good and like someone above said, "there are plenty of people on here that want to be acknowledged on some level. It gives us all a feeling of accomplishment/pride" ;) And frankly, its better than fighting on the net!

Its all good. :D

Ankit Pande

Reaction score
rep

cyberhypnotic said:
You'd think with cman owning, operating, starting this s.o.b. that he'd be up there in 1st or 2nd, at most. I agree with the above statement, giving reps for recognition of a good post. However, you'd think people would give recognition to cman for allowing this shit to even happen. Correct? I think so. Personally, I don't give reps very often myself, but I gave up some a day or so ago to a few people, including cman for keeping this motherfucker alive. :headbang:

I agree man ... cman doesnot need reps he has to be at the top of the rep ranking ... or we could have a new system ... for each rep made by any1 to anybody 1 point would be directly added as a tax to cman's rep points.

Giving away free advice...
(me need reps)

:llama: :llama:

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
cyberhypnotic said:
You'd think with cman owning, operating, starting this s.o.b. that he'd be up there in 1st or 2nd, at most.
THATS WHAT I SAID!!

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
Cman should get 1 million instant rep points and that would make up for the work he puts into the forum. As for Cman's posts themselves, they usually just tell a noob to look at the rules thread, refer to some inside joke about "Apache,"
or tell all of us that he gets no respect. :lol: Oh yeah, they sometimes make reference to Canada in some form. So, like I said, Cman doesn't need to be repped for posts, he needs rep points for "excellence in forum maintenance."

Ankit Pande

Reaction score
rep

RichieTBaum said:
Cman should get 1 million instant rep points and that would make up for the work he puts into the forum. As for Cman's posts themselves, they usually just tell a noob to look at the rules thread, refer to some inside joke about "Apache,"
or tell all of us that he gets no respect. :lol: Oh yeah, they sometimes make reference to Canada in some form. So, like I said, Cman doesn't need to be repped for posts, he needs rep points for "excellence in forum maintenance."

What makes Cman great is that he does excellent work in forum maintainence .... but if he wouldn't tell n00bs what to do ... this forum wouldn't be great so he deserves points for that too ... with the other 1 million reps we are giving him :headbang:

moxdevil

Reaction score
Have yer ever seen so many brown-nosers before eh? ;)

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
i can feel the love. really i can.

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
Actually, forget rep points and the pimp slap.
What I really strive for is Stingray's "Seal of Approval."
:D

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
RichieTBaum said:
Actually, forget rep points and the pimp slap.
What I really strive for is Stingray's "Seal of Approval."
:D
he so stole that from me. i made up the "Cman Seal of Approval" on like day 2. although i never use it.

The Young One

exp0sed Fantasy Football Champ
Reaction score
yeah, cman does great in forum mantenience, but whose the custodial engineer?!?! typical, forgetting the janitor.

cyberhypnotic

Reaction score
Yeah, true, we do seem to forget the little people.

TYO - Exp0sed Janitor
05072005135301_JANITOR.jpg

Last edited:

OCC-402

Reaction score
Well I never apologize for anything I do except when I drink banana schnopps, so to anyone caught in my spanking spree my bottle of schnopps doesn't like you :banana::banana:
that is all

Conman

Reaction score
No keychain but it does mean that everytime you give a rep, you're donating 1 point now. Welcome to membership row! ;)

cyberhypnotic

Reaction score
Keychain? I've gotten something better than that!

04072005225719_tshirt2.JPG

Last edited: