• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Early Exp0sed and NCF -- thread hijacks galore...

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
So was the question ever answered .. I mean god damnit already people!

nsewerin

Reaction score
IHateHonda said:
So was the question ever answered .. I mean god damnit already people!

What question??????....... Ohhhhhhhh THAT!!:angelwing

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
louie7600 said:
why?why?why?

My avy holds the answer, just look at. It's kinda like looking in the mirrior innit?

OCC-402 said:
He's setup a opposing forum to take over yours when you least suspect it, but don't worry I saw his nerfarious plot from the beginning and for a (modest) fee I can post so many ding-dongs on his forum that onerythem's head will explode :banana::banana:

If you start posting Ding dongs there I will send these people to have their way with you.

i28rgo.jpg
i28rnm.jpg

OCC-402

Reaction score
its amazing how quickly I can make any thead go south

cyberhypnotic

Reaction score
OCC-402 said:
He's setup a opposing forum to take over yours when you least suspect it, but don't worry I saw his nerfarious plot from the beginning and for a (modest) fee I can post so many ding-dongs on his forum that onerythem's head will explode :banana::banana:
I'm not sure how to read into this one. Not sure if the above statement is made out of sarcasm, humor, or resentment towards someone.

Is this really happening? I feel like I'm back in fucking High School.

So, let me lower my mentality down a few notches and say this...

Do I see a little :butt: going on???

bobobill said:
My avy holds the answer, just look at. It's kinda like looking in the mirrior innit?

If you start posting Ding dongs there I will send these people to have their way with you.

i28rgo.jpg
i28rnm.jpg
Holy shit! You've found my parents! At long last mother and father have come home! (This explains SO much!)

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
NO MORE DING DONGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE ONLY DING DONG I WANT TO SEE IS MINE GOING IN AND OUT OF A WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
KABOOM said:
NO MORE DING DONGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE ONLY DING DONG I WANT TO SEE IS MINE GOING IN AND OUT OF A WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
like me with your mom!

OCC-402

Reaction score
cyberhypnotic said:
I'm not sure how to read into this one. Not sure if the above statement is made out of sarcasm, humor, or resentment towards someone.

Is this really happening? I feel like I'm back in fucking High School.

So, let me lower my mentality down a few notches and say this...

Do I see a little :butt: going on???

consider your words Mr. Cyber I have a entire clone army of ding dongs awaiting the orders to invade

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
cyberhypnotic said:
Holy shit! You've found my parents! At long last mother and father have come home! (This explains SO much!)

Just by looking at your parents I have made a sketch as to what you might look like :mrgreen:

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score

Kinda looks like Vince McMahon,
C.E.O. of WWA, World Wrestling Ape-rtainment

Iknow I know.. before the forum nazis shoot me .. Back on topic.. ugh

Who hit backspace on our freggin posts?! :crazy:

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
OCC-402 said:
consider your words Mr. Cyber I have a entire clone army of ding dongs awaiting the orders to invade
There's an army of Flying Hell Monkeys ready to drop their flaming poo right on those clone ding dongs. Trust me, it ain't pretty.

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Cman said:
like me with your mom!
Must have been a strap-on you used...

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
It really isnt pretty... some landed in my cereal once... I thought it was the prize.. I never been so wrong in my life.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
KABOOM said:
Must have been a strap-on you used...
oh we filled all the holes baby!!!!!

cyberhypnotic

Reaction score
I considered my words plenty. I typed a long ass post, deleted it, typed another long ass post, deleted it, typed another long ass post, then decided that rather than go on and on and on about stupidity of "forum vs. forum," that it would just be easier to call it like I seen it.

This is the internet. Plain and simple. Post whatever you'd like to, whether here or there. I really don't care. Sitting at a computer clicking on a delete button isn't a strenuous activity for me.

OCC-402

Reaction score
cyberhypnotic said:
I considered my words plenty. I typed a long ass post, deleted it, typed another long ass post, deleted it, typed another long ass post, then decided that rather than go on and on and on about stupidity of "forum vs. forum," that it would just be easier to call it like I seen it.

This is the internet. Plain and simple. Post whatever you'd like to, whether here or there. I really don't care. Sitting at a computer clicking on a delete button isn't a strenuous activity for me.

Ahh well nevermind, sarcasm seems to be lost on you :moon:

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Jeehz you are retarded. YOU HAVE NO USEABLE PENIS! THAT THING IN BETWEEN YOUR LEGS IS CALLED A CLIT. YOU USE STEROIDS. JUST LOOK AT CHYNA, WAIT... YOU ARE CHYNA! THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE, I UNDERSTAND NOW!

Conman

Reaction score
Yikes!, I've created a .... "ITS ALIVE!!"

And that just the monkey poo!! RUN!! The smell is mutating!!!

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
IHateHonda said:
Kinda looks like Vince McMahon,
C.E.O. of WWA, World Wrestling Ape-rtainment

It kinda does look like Vinnie Mac now that I look at it.