• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

ebay full of shit?

UltraLisk

Reaction score
I get this spam from them telling me I could sell 5 items for free. But the assholes want me to pay for it to be listed, but will credit me later (WTF)....

I haven't even started using ebay and my experience with them already fucking sucks....

swede68

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
I get this spam from them telling me I could sell 5 items for free. But the assholes want me to pay for it to be listed, but will credit me later (WTF)....

I haven't even started using ebay and my experience with them already fucking sucks....

It's/they're not that bad Ultra. You seem to be in a very negative mood lately. Can't expect to get anything for free! They have to make money somehow. I like e-Bay, if not, try Craigs List. Now, Paypal is another story...

UltraLisk

Reaction score
It's/they're not that bad Ultra. You seem to be in a very negative mood lately. Can't expect to get anything for free! They have to make money somehow. I like e-Bay, if not, try Craigs List. Now, Paypal is another story...

What really pissed me off here, was kind of a really cheap way to get people to go to there site. It looked like a free listing. But next thing I know they want my credit card. Then I see they actually change me, but just credit me later (in other words, just making it half off, or 1 for 2).

Also I never have a good "mood" :p Just lots of shit going down recently. I had the busiest week of my life in school, then I started my first ever 43 hour a week job. So when a site tells me its free, but I end up wasting 1-2 hours instead of sleeping), I get pissed off.

But its Friday now :)

xelzior

Reaction score
There are some honest sellers and buyers out there and some not; you just gotta be aware of the nots.