• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Celebrity Videos - cleaned

blueoystercult

Socially Isolated Since God Was A Boy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
How about trialing a trade of imgcredit.xyz for imagetwist? Serious posters of quality will happily switch and I for one won't miss the social media vomitorium that we can't really disallow but is universally quite poor.
BOC

At Fritchy we are considering imgcredit.xyz. Despite the name, I don't think they pay for clicks. The host seems to offer many useful options; it functions nicely for me.

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Linda Lusardi, Sian Adey Jones, Joanne Guest, Kirsten Imrie, Nathaie Lyons, Donna Ewin, Corrine Russell, Angie Layne, Tracey Neve, Lisa Bangert, Suzanne Mizzi, Debbie Corrigan, Andrea Kovic and of course Jilly Johnson and Nina Carter.
I haven't even scratched the surface and all of them would be rated far higher than the three you mention. Sam Fox was a star because she was 16 and had huge tits when she was first pictured, but she really wasn't that pretty. Nathalie Banus wouldn't even figure in my top 100 and was primarily a Sport girl, having been signed up by David Sullivan.

Maybe the top page 3 babes of all time....
Sam Fox... Natalie Banus and Maria Whittaker
but strangely, they ve never been photographed in the same room together ...

...... until now !

]
th_206318823_SAMNATALIEBANUSANDMARIAWHITTAKER_123_449lo.jpg
[/url

big pic go here
http://img105.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=206318823_SAMNATALIEBANUSANDMARIAWHITTAKER_123_449lo.jpg

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Fair points well made

My opinion:

1. Here is allowed too many hosts, most of them is unused so maybe better is to remove some hosts first and then add some new ones?

2. When ImageTwist will be removed/banned this board lose many uploaders; ok, they are posting many shitty images and mods like BOC, Yak or upnorth have many problems exactly with these guys but what we do when they are gone? Who will be active posters?

All you know how i hate these guys but we should choose what will be better for our board not for us..

TBH I know owner of imgcredit for few years, talked with him about his host circa 48h ago but i didnt promise to influence on any decisions here or at another boards.

For me this host may be allowed but i will not be angry when nothing will be changed here.