• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Ever seen a street car go 400km/h ?

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I'm not much of a car fan, but this is fucked up. I've driven like 150km on the highway before and even that seems too fast for me. I guess i'm just not a good enough driver to keep control.

Anyway, check out this car. It has 1000 HP lol

http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/52WfvbmgGBLKO84bI

l3lasphemer

Reaction score
WoW, just wow.

I might have missed it, is that car a prototype or in production? Wonder what the street cost of that one would be.

The Mighty Z

Been away for a while
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
It's the Bugatti Veyron.
It's a production model (limited in numbers though)

Street cost is about $1.000.000

H

hoppi

whaaaaaat :eyebulge:
never heard of this strange volkswagen autobahn

agent orange

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
If anyone's interested, lifted these from an article Jeremy Clarkson wrote in the Times Online...

VITAL STATISTICS

Model Bugatti Veyron 16.4
Engine 7993cc, 16 cylinders in a W
Power 1001bhp @ 6000rpm
Torque 922 lb ft @ 2200rpm
Transmission 7-speed DSG, manual and auto
Fuel 11.7mpg (combined)
CO2 574g/km
Acceleration 0-62mph: 2.5sec
Top speed 253mph
Price £810,345

At 137mph, the nose of the car is lowered by 2in and the big rear spoiler slides into the slipstream. The effect is profound. You can feel the back of the car being pressed into the road.
With the spoiler in place the drag is so great you’re limited to just 231mph. To go faster than that you have to stop and insert your ignition key in a slot on the floor. This lowers the whole car still further and locks the big back wing down. Now you have reduced downforce, which means you won’t be going round any corners, but you have a clean shape. And that means you can top 400kph.

That’s 370ft a second.

You might point out at this juncture that the McLaren F1 could top 240mph, but at that speed it was pretty much out of control. And anyway it really isn’t in the same league as the Bugatti. In a drag race you could let the McLaren get to 120mph before setting off in the Veyron. And you’d still get to 200mph first.

I think this sums it up... :jawdrop:

jasamsvet

Reaction score
Holy shit , i want that beast for myself:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

H

hoppi

agent orange said:
You might point out at this juncture that the McLaren F1 could top 240mph, but at that speed it was pretty much out of control. And anyway it really isn’t in the same league as the Bugatti. In a drag race you could let the McLaren get to 120mph before setting off in the Veyron. And you’d still get to 200mph first.
Alright, that's just bullshit. I am 100% sure he just compared them for all real drag-race-cars lunatics, because this comparison doesn't make sense at all.
Generally, of course, he compared two cars, but technial-wise (<=spelling?) they are a banana and an apple. or whatever this idiom is

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
technically = technical wise

and the expression is "apples and oranges"

just to answer your question ;)

The Chief

Reaction score
hoppi said:
Alright, that's just bullshit. I am 100% sure he just compared them for all real drag-race-cars lunatics, because this comparison doesn't make sense at all.

the guys from Top Gear did say that about the F1 and the Veyron back when the Veyron came out, I don't know if it's true. it's not that hard to believe it, the Veyron goes from 0 to 60 mph in 2.5 sec, from 200 kph to 300 kph in 9.4 sec...

Last edited:

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Nice car! I used to be into fast cars but not so much anymore. But thats still pretty nice. Cman, as long as your over there, you really should try the Autobahn (maybe with someone else driving). It can really be a thrill at those speeds from what I hear.

And wasn't there some Dutchman, about a year ago, that was making the worlds fastest production car? The only thing I can remember about it was that it was yellow.

portabuddy

Reaction score
epic...

excuse me i must now change my undies...

the fastest i ever went was 235km/h in my new civic... i want one of these insted...

bman45

Reaction score
old movie, but still the best there is of a veyron doing 407. McLaren F1 is a great car, but nothing compared to this.. Veyron f*cking rocks

silvertounge

Reaction score
you would know about this car if watch top gear last year, but it only went just over 370km/h on the show i think, didnt know it can to go 400 far out!!!!