• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Ex Girlfriend

Gitman

Reaction score
You need to get to know people better

Your problem (do you feel butterflies in your stomach?)

Did she ever see your "Location".

Did you ever ask her

Those are interesting answers... what do you mean by them? Know people better before asking something like that? My problem is that I have butterflies, you mean not confident enough? Did she ever see my dick? Did I ever ask her if she wanted to see my dick?

Come on now... clarify!

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's GrapJ, nothing is ever clear. Even when he tries to clarify it, your head starts spinning.

But back to the topic, that is an odd line, but sometimes women will say anything. They'll lead you on and then take your legs out from under you.

GrapJ

Balki Bartokamus
Reaction score
Have you ever asked her to make love to you
or did you try : "hi honey, let's kiss"
If you end up with with a piece of tongue in your mouth you win

is it not all about "getting her"?

Is this your first Butterfly-Lady?

Gitman

Reaction score
I have thought about this... and then I heard someone else say - that it may have come off like asking her - Do you want to have sex with me?

Does anyone else think it could have been taken like that? All I said was, do you like me? And then, are you attracted to me?

DAMN IT! Why did I fvck this up...

Bob_Box

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
maybe she's married and has a boyfriend also and can only cheat on one person at a time :)

GrapJ

Balki Bartokamus
Reaction score
All I said was, do you like me? And then, are you attracted to me?

the continuing story

now i'm listening

What did she answer?; especially to the "are you attracted to me" question.

Do you want to have sex with me?

Always ask her if she wants to make love first, don't start with the sex.

I always ask them if they want to kiss, me.
Most of the times they back up holding and waving their hands in the air but sometimes i get lucky.

Gitman

Reaction score
No, she's not the first butterfly-lady... but, yes she does have that effect on me, although I never really showed it until Sunday night. Here's the whole scoop:

I have this hot chick who works the front desk in my building, and she has been crazy flirting with me for several months.... I had been playing it extremely smooth... for instance, when she asked me a lot of questions... most of the time I wouldn't even answer I would just smile... I was doing the sexy mysterious guy thing... and she was so eating it up - she was like - you should come back and see me more often, we like visitors. (because I pay by the month and she wanted me to pay by the week) Oh yea... and last week - she said, you paying for a month... and I said, no - just one week. She said - oh no... are you leaving us - and I said, no... I want to pay by the week so that I can come back and see you sooner... and she said - AWWWW... that makes me feel so special. Her exact words.

Anyway... I called her up tonight... at the front desk... after I went down and paid my bill (I made sure I dressed up tonight, and she noticed) she seemed intimidated by me this time... as she wouldn't make eye contact with me like she usually tried to do... anyway - my plan was to compliment her in person... see how she took it, and then call her afterwards to further the move... well, we chatted a bit (in person) and I told her I thought she was adorable, and she seemed really coy (stroked her hair - you know the deal) and said thanks...

After I got back to my room, I waited about 30 minutes (only because she was getting off within an hour after I left - otherwise I would have waited longer) and then I called her. Well, the first thing I said, was - hey, what's up pretty girl. And, she seemed to like that... so then I (And, I don't know what possessed me to say this... as I've never (phrased it like this) to a girl I was trying to pick up... but the girl was just so in the palm of my hand... and I felt really confident, like I could say anything to her) so I said, do you like me? And she said, what do you mean? I said, are you attracted to me.... AND SHE SAID - I'M MARRIED!

DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMN IT! I know I screwed this up... I put her on the spot, right? Look, I am nearly positive she is lying about being married... because check it, #1 she is very young, probably 19 or 20. #2 I've overheard her call someone her boyfriend on two separate occasions since I've been living in this building. Why is that important? Well, after she said she was married, I asked her how long she had been married, and she said 6 months. I asked, her - did you get married after I moved in? (she is the one who originally checked me in) and she said no. I've been living here for 5 months, so the timeline adds up so far... HOWEVER - the two times I overheard her call someone her boyfriend (not to me, of course - I heard her tell someone else) was obviously AFTER I moved in... which means - according to her... she was married at this time, and so why is she calling her HUSBAND her BOYFRIEND!? #3 SHE DOESN'T WEAR A WEDDING RING!

If she really is married, than there wouldn't be much of a problem... BUT I AM LIKE 90% sure she is lying about being married, and I just can't figure this out. Look... I know when a girl is in to me, and she has been coming on to me strong... so, worse case scenario, let's say she wasn't attracted to me, but didn't want to say that... she still could have answered my question by saying she had a boyfriend, because at least that would have been true!

So, what's up? You think maybe my question intimidated her? Did I put her on the spot too much? I know the girl is physically attracted to me... it's beyond obvious - and it's not surprising given the fact that virtually every girl I meet is physically attracted to me...

BUT UNFORTUNATELY... I only want the ones that I can't get...

...desperado...why don't you come to your senses...

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Gitman, this has happened to me a few times, so I know how you feel. Don't beat yourself up about ruining it, because its likely that its just in your head.

I've learned that if its meant to be it will be and if its not, then there is no reason to kill yourself over it.

Just be glad that you didn't have to go far to find out. Its better to be shot down in your office, rather than going all the way to Europe to accomplish the same thing.

Gitman

Reaction score
a wise man once said: "Bitches aint shit but hoes & tricks."

Word... but, she wasn't just any bitch... I wanted her to be my baby. I don't find that a lot... so that's why I took it so slow and cautious... ONLY TO FVCK EVERYTHING UP IN ONE INSTANT!

portabuddy

Reaction score
ok hers the deal if they say they have a boyfriend then the bitch is trying to fuch fith you, but is she is super flirty and she says that she has a husband then she probly is and wants a good shag cuz hes a lazy slob, or shes into threesomes, either way you should invite he to a clud get her drund and take her to your place if she says for you to go to hers then there might just be another guy waiting and she loves the double stuff...

JMO...

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Word... but, she wasn't just any bitch... I wanted her to be my baby. I don't find that a lot... so that's why I took it so slow and cautious... ONLY TO FVCK EVERYTHING UP IN ONE INSTANT!

like i said, it happens to everyone. i know it sucks, but it happens.

Gitman

Reaction score
like i said, it happens to everyone. i know it sucks, but it happens.

Hey everyone.... thanks for reading and replying... it makes me feel better just having people listen. Thanks again.

Texan

The Gunhand
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Damn how many Man Laws does this thread break?

Gitman

Reaction score
Damn how many Man Laws does this thread break?

Easy Big Tex... I KNOW - when I like a girl to the point where I interested in more than just having sex... my game turns to SHIT! I become a mushy sap... with no play whatsoever.

See... I think the key is that... usually I don't give a fvck... if I'm only interested in having casual sex - even if the girl is super hot... and of course, this attitude works like a charm... however, when I feel a connection with a girl that goes deeper than this - I lose my mojo BECAUSE I ACTUALLY START TO CARE I.E. GIVE A FVCK!

And, I mean dammit man - if caring isn't the kiss of death... when trying to pick up a girl.

Texan

The Gunhand
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
A few rules to live by when it comes to women

1. Never chase a bus or a woman because both of them will leave your ass behind.
2. You have a 50/50 chance to bed any woman.
3. Never trust something that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die.

Gatorman

Reaction score
Right on comments, Texan. Reminds me of this..... :)

REALITY.jpg

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
Didn't someone else have an issue like this back in the day? Can't remember who to save my life, but everytime I see this thread it gives me some serious deja vu...

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ya know, I think it was Kaneinite. But that was soo long ago.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
no one cares about my problems :sad:

Gitman

Reaction score
no one cares about my problems :sad:

I'll listen, dude - what's up?

God... I must admit though... I still feel pretty shitty - I don't know what the hell is wrong with me... I've felt really emotional the last week or so. Has anyone else ever felt really small and worthless... and apathetic... and alone and like what's the point of anything? I don't remember ever feeling like this before.

I swear... if you try to go just one day without watching a second of t.v. or turning on your computer - just try it... you will feel the void of life. These fvcking gadgets... put us into some kind of trance... that distracts our attention away from the black emptiness of daily living...

The television and computer fill so many needs in people's lives... it's really crazy... even if you don't realize how dependent we are on these things in order to make life bearable by bridging the massive time gaps in between the few, scattered out real-life events that we all live for.

Go without t.v. or a computer, and notice how slow time passes by... the lonely feeling... the isolation... the nothingness... and the boredom that suffocates...