• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Ex Girlfriend

swede68

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
I hear you Git,

It's really sad what our society has become. As far as our dependency on electronic devices that is. Not too long ago my power went out during a storm and I ended up sitting on my couch playing games on my cell phone! How sad is that. Eventually I dug up some candles and wound up doing crossword puzzles.

Every time I'm on vacation and can't check my e-mail for a day or so, I start getting cold chills and shaking! Ok, maybe not that bad, but you get the gist.

Anyho, as far as your girl goes. just give it some time and see what happens. I wouldn't fret too much over your situation at the moment. I think it's amusing how so many women think they are just genuinely being friendly, but when I tell them that they guy they just talked to thinks he is getting lucky, they think I'm just silly!

Don't ignore her, but don't be an ass either. You can never have enough girl "friends." You might just have spooked her. And always remember...They all have more [girl] friends...:)

Epc525

Reaction score
wow, a lot of shit has happened in the last week. welcome back to myself.

women are evil. The situation you have just explained, Gitman, is exactly y I am so aprehensive to approach women. I'm deathly afraid of being turned down. I find the only way for me to ever approach a girl is if I go over in my head a million times " you can't win if u dont try". There are lots of broads out there you just gotta keep tryin til u find the right one. Never give up my brotha.

Sway

Exp0sed Queen
Reaction score
I have never said to a guy that I was married, nor have I lied and said I had a boyfriend if I didnt at the time. I would try to say something stupid like "I'm not looking for anything right now" and if the guy really didnt get it I'd just come out and say that I wasnt interested (or I'd just walk away lol)

I dont know what to say. Sounds like rejection from a chick that obviously isnt worth it to begin with. If she is going to lie about something like that just because she isnt interesting what else would she lie about?

Karynak

Reaction score
A few rules to live by when it comes to women

1. Never chase a bus or a woman because both of them will leave your ass behind.
2. You have a 50/50 chance to bed any woman.
3. Never trust something that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die.

Word !

I will have to see pics before I can comment. If she is hot enough and wants to hit it then go for it.

Gitman

Reaction score
Hey... I'M BACK!!!!! Who the hell hijacked my account? That can't be the Gitman singing that sad sad tune...

No... here's what really happened... I was trying to sink to some kind of low (emotionally) ... because I felt stagnant (in my life) ... and, I wanted to try and force myself to make changes...

Here is what I want all of you to try and do... whenever you're up late at night and no one else is around... I want you to back away from your computer and tele, and just sit in a room by yourself... and just be in that moment... face yourself in that moment... and see how long you can take it. This is what I was doing... and I did it for hours on end... AND IT WAS HELL!

And, you can't... lose yourself in some thought about the next day or the past or whatever... you have to just be in the room you're in... and focus on things you see before you... that's the key. You can walk around or whatever... but you can never let your mind wander away to another place or time.... you have to focus on the NOW and have all of your thoughts be present in the room or area in which you are occupying.

I really want everyone to try this... and then while you're doing it... tell yourself - I can't go back to my computer or tele... I have to do this for the rest of the night... and this is how I have to pass my free time from now on.

Everyone tell me how long you can actually face yourself in the moment and stay there without flipping out or having a g'damn panic attack.

Good Luck!

GrapJ

Balki Bartokamus
Reaction score
sorry but you are indoctrinating
if you would be a little wiser you would know that building a house in your mind can take hours of self-doing.
I know some will use this to make a joke about something turning but it will only show the level of consience.
well if you finally managed to build a motorbike in your head while sitting in that dark room then read your text again.
You, a person, shows (individuality, grown-up) if you understand how to keep yourself bizzy without the help of others.
But you will be one of a few.

Gitman

Reaction score
Thanks for clearing that up GrapJ... I was afraid that some might not understand my last post...

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I've done plenty of that sort of thing in the past, and indeed it is not fun. Thats why I try to use the comp/tv as much as possible, so I dont have to face those sorts of things lol

June Bug

Reaction score
Spider Bite. Need Help!

I normally dont share personal situations, but this is worrysome.

The other day I was cleaning near my front door. There were some cobwebs near the top, and I kind of swatted at them. There was a little spider up near the top. It got caught on the web and bit me near my thumb. It was not a big spider, but the bite hurt. I stomped on it before I got a good look at what it was.

I am not normally worried about these things. I have been bitten by a dog before, and nothing bad came of it. My problem is that the bite is really hurting. It's not is oozing puss like some of the other spider bites I searched for on google. It does not look that bad, but it itches.

Should I cosult with 911 or should I wait for my regular doctor to come back on Monday? I left a couple messages asking for an appointment asap, but he has not responded. I want to wait, but I am getting kind of freaked out by this. lol.

Thanks guys. Any help would be great.

Sheba

Reaction score
Come to Australia, then whine about being bitten by a spider, ours kill you twice before you hit the ground.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
right cant really comment on the whole poison thing so best thing is if you got a look at the spider see if you can find out what type of spider it was?

Now I always say that itchy is better than pain! but it really is best to get it checked out!

Sahataba

"V" Is for Vagina
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
maybe your spider sense start tingling :)

well it probably ain't deadly poison, if you don't have fever and it's only itching things should be ok.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Yea, although I've never been bit by a spider I'm 100% sure you'll be okay, if it still hurt on monday then see your doctor but you can always run to ER if you're can't wait till Monday.

You know some people say a spider's bite can raise your potency.

Or who know maybe...
spiderman.jpg

darksketcher

Reaction score
Come to Australia, then whine about being bitten by a spider, ours kill you twice before you hit the ground.

Yeah, very mature. And to comment about the bite, I believe you'll be alright, but if it still continues to cause you pain, seek a doctor.

Jmann

Reaction score
Don't be afraid of it. I was bitten/stung by something, I don't know what it was, but it was on the side of my palm, and it was itchy, and there was a burning pain to it, pretty fucked up... Believe me, I was fucking scared out of my mind; the area swelled up! And now there's a scar there were it used to be! You're going to be OK, not like me, I didn't know what happened to me.

jerseyboybastard

Reaction score
Yeah, very mature.

Considering the subject of the thread, I thought it was an appropriately funny comment.

But since there hasn't been a follow-up comment by Junebug, I guess we can assume they're dead from the bite. Oh well.

tabler

Reaction score
On my back with the tv remote in one hand, a can of beer in the other, and her on top but not blocking my sight of the tv. ;) Oh and make sure you look at her every 15 seconds. :lol:

You are the man.....nice 'classy' post.