• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

favorite sites (other than exp0sed)

chancero

Reaction score
ah, yea, cman, of course. i know your fine site.

OCC-402

Reaction score
wait......your saying that the magic glowing box can show me more than The Exp0sed??

I1O0O1I

Reaction score
what the hell? seriously those sites don't even come CLOSE to this site. Just the interface and the archive and how everything is setup in forums on here!

check out Jabbas Babes that's the only other one that is SOMEWHAT comparable to this one. But seriosly there aren't many forums like this one. ;)

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
lol, this thread was a good idea. doesn't encourage spam at all :lol:

Supafly

Barely Ever Here
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I1O0O1I said:
what the hell? seriously those sites don't even come CLOSE to this site. Just the interface and the archive and how everything is setup in forums on here!

check out Jabbas Babes that's the only other one that is SOMEWHAT comparable to this one. But seriosly there aren't many forums like this one. ;)

You are so fucking banned.

And I chuckle at your attempt to even pretend that's a real site. My blind, one armed grandmother could make a vbulletin forum.

that_guy

Reaction score
This site is by far my favorite, but I do check Orsm.net fairly often. I also do a little posting on the xbox forums. All in all, you guys are correct, this site kicks all other sites in the ass.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Orsm is a really cool guy. I've known him for a long time and used to visit his site back in the old i.am/orsm days lol

I1O0O1I

Reaction score
Supafly said:
You are so fucking banned.

And I chuckle at your attempt to even pretend that's a real site. My blind, one armed grandmother could make a vbulletin forum.

Im not talking about how PRETTY it looks Im saying that there is a decent amount of stuff on there..

Also if you read my post I said SOMEWHAT comparable.. NastySS has some pretty good stuff too but you have to reg. to check out the media forum

BigD

Reaction score
I1O0O1I said:
Also if you read my post I said SOMEWHAT comparable.. NastySS has some pretty good stuff too but you have to reg. to check out the media forum

Hahaha.....2 posts and what a thread to do spamming.Cant really be banned because it's the topic.:redface:
I dont care what sites I look at,as long as there are big titties and some chick screaming "fuck me harder!!"
Then again I'm just fussy!
178496_22.gif

I1O0O1I

Reaction score
BigD said:
Hahaha.....2 posts and what a thread to do spamming.Cant really be banned because it's the topic.:redface:
I dont care what sites I look at,as long as there are big titties and some chick screaming "fuck me harder!!"
Then again I'm just fussy!
178496_22.gif
How is that spamming if like you said "IT'S THE TOPIC"??? You make it sound like I'm somehow benefitting from posting up my "favorite sites (other than expOsed)"!

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
you people just don't understand mod humor.

I1O0O1I

Reaction score
Cman said:
you people just don't understand mod humor.

I guess sometimes it's hard when you can't see someones expressions like in a real live conversation. Maybe I took it the wrong way :confused: :)

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Jeez,

I guess there are only a couple of other sites that I would recommend. The first is JanesGuide:

http://www.janesguide.com/frames.html

She's been around practically forever and does a really good job of reviewing other sites. She'll tell you if they're any good or just pop-up hell. Give her a try.

The only other one would be Fleshbot, of course.