• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Sung Hi Lee is going to close her site.

patrick_bateman

Reaction score
Oh SHIT

Hi, Everyone! How are you all? The weather has been crazy all around the country. I hope you are safe and well where you are.

Things are hectic here but really great. Charlie's turned one! Time does fly when you watch your baby grow up. It goes soooo fast! She's cruising around like crazy and keeping me on my toes. She took her first steps to me about a 1 and 1/2 weeks before her birthday. I cried. Her birthday party (the Sunday before her actual birthday) went really well with tons of friends and family. And on her actual birthday, I cried. hahaha. I know I'm a sap but I can't help it. I cry because it's going so fast and I'm terrified!!! I just want her to stop for a little while.

As things get more and more hectic for me with Charlie, I've decided this is the right time for this site to come to an end. I didn't know when it was going to happen after all of these years but it just feels like the best of reasons to say goodbye. I feel such a mix of emotions about it. Mostly, I will miss my long-time members who have stuck with me and supported me through all of my goals and dreams. I feel sad that this part of my life is coming to an end. Of course, there is so much to be excited about...the next chapter in my life beginning. But your loyalty and love has meant the world to me. And I will miss you sincerely.

What will happen is, once this update goes up, I will contact Misha and we will stop all automatic charges as well as taking any new members. Once she begins this process, this site will be up for 45 days with our normal updates. New photos will continue to go up until the site is taken down at the end of the 45 day period. I would like to also have one last chat with you guys! I can't say my proper goodbyes in a news update! I will post the chat time after this update has been up for a couple of weeks. I'd like to give everyone a chance to read this so that the new chat time will not be missed.

I look forward to speaking to you all soon!
Love,
Sung Hi

pugnetta

Reaction score
Yeah I read about it, it's a tragedy.

Rest assured that it's been weeks that updates were always less frequent.

She should at least start to release previous photo sets uncensored and without photoshop, so she would finally show some pussy after years.

We should open a petition somewhere.

Psychopath

Reaction score
UP with my three hands about petition

Last edited by a moderator:

Jiff

Reaction score
Wow this is indeed the end of an era. She will be greatly missed.

I'd sign a petition in blood.

Aquaman105

Reaction score
Well I don't think a petition is going to make her show anything if she never wanted to in the first place but it's a nice thought I guess? But yeah she was the alltime greatest and classiest model in my opinion and she'll be greatly missed indeed.

fatboll

Reaction score
Mmmm thats very intesting tough i love that model anyway!