• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

FTV Girls

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
FT\/M!lfs - Serena - That Killer Booty
Release Date : 04/06/21 (NEW!!!)

41a5149c58293bf40abe9c181045ab41.jpg

Size : 6.86GB
Runtime : 81 min
1080p - MP4

She's A Cuban Cutie

1 Video Splitted Into 14 Clips

serena-00001514-01-1080p.mp4
serena-00001514-02-1080p.mp4
serena-00001514-03-1080p.mp4
serena-00001514-04-1080p.mp4
serena-00001514-05-1080p.mp4
serena-00001514-06-1080p.mp4
serena-00001514-07-1080p.mp4
serena-00001514-08-1080p.mp4
serena-00001514-09-1080p.mp4
serena-00001514-10-1080p.mp4
serena-00001514-11-1080p.mp4
serena-00001514-12-1080p.mp4
serena-00001514-13-1080p.mp4
serena-00001514-14-1080p.mp4

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
FT\/ - Kara Mitch - Pure Sexual Fitness 2
Release Date : 04/06/21 (NEW!!!)

Wow, is this twenty year old so sexy, shows you how a superfit woman can be incredibly attractive when naturally fit and toned, without a single tattoo to blemish that skin... We start the day at a lakeside park, where we see her in tight leggings and sports bra, jiggling her butt and teasing her perfect ass -- showing off her physical prowess (and notice that cameltoe!). She then goes home for a sexy lingerie session, ends up masturbating with a thick dildo, pushing her limits with length and girth, stretching herself out! She tries gaping for us, spreading herself wide to show us deep inside her vagina. The pressure makes her want to pee, and so she ends up doing two more pee sessions throughout the lingerie videos... We then see her in another of her favorite lingerie that really shows off her sexy figure, and teases us in the kitchen showing us how she likes to fuck. She then experiments anally, something she's never done before -- starting with a finger in her butt, then using a butt plug! What is amazing is how strong her vaginal muscles are, as she does keigel exercises, she makes the butt plug push in and out. We see some erotic closeups of the action before she pulls it out, and does some anal gaping as well! Also some behind the scenes video of her trying on some other cute clothes, while we enjoy her very candid personality which is always refreshing to watch. Hope your exploration of this amazing physical beauty is refreshing as she has all the perfect assets we enjoy on FT\/ :)

Model Comments

My Instagram account is Jakara Mitchell if you want to look me up!

Videographer/Photographer's Comments

On the second day of shooting, I wanted to really get a nice video of her in sporty wear, show off that athletic figure. She didnt have any real skimpy sportswear, but what she had that she works out with is definitely sexy enough. We actually went to a local gym to shoot there, but with covid and everything, they were being extra anal about having a guest work out there, especially visiting from New York. Annoying, because she would've made a really fun gym shoot. So we headed to a lakeside park, and shot there, got some really beautiful pictures, and fun teaser video mostly focused on her cameltoe and butt. When we went home, and as she was putting on more lingerie (she brought a lot with her, and loves it on her figure) she needed to pee again. I told her anytime she needs to go, lets record it. So she does in her partial lingerie, then introduces herself in the bra & panties, then we end up having a second pee session thirty minutes later! Pee fetish guys rejoice. I tried to get all the best views/angles/closeups. Pushing her limits, I have her try an even thicker dildo, which is definitely the biggest thing she's ever had, but it does get her sore rather quickly. I'm surprised she's never had any 'big dicks' in her life. She does some gaping to the best she can, after that dildo stretched her out a bit. More lingerie, this one even sexier than the last, for more sensual photos; then we move on to anal play. Yeah, she's never really done anal before, and to warm her up, we do a finger penetration, then go for a butt plug. With that gorgeous butt, it is really erotic to see her penetrated there. Even better, is how strong her vaginal muscles are, and how she can 'move' the butt plug using her keigel exercises. Clip 7 is some outtakes, and clip 8 is a second view of her first masturbation video.

37 minutes of HD Video
Size : 3.15 GB
1080P - MP4

Fitness Girl Exposed

1 Video Splitted Into 7 Clips

Download links :

kara-ii-00009214-01-1080p.mp4
kara-ii-00009214-02-1080p.mp4
kara-ii-00009214-03-1080p.mp4
kara-ii-00009214-04-1080p.mp4
kara-ii-00009214-05-1080p.mp4
kara-ii-00009214-06-1080p.mp4
kara-ii-00009214-07-1080p.mp4

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Mila - Curvaceous Squirter
Release Date : 04/10/21 (NEW!!!)

Dark haired seductress Mila introduces herself by crawling onto a cushioned chair while wearing a skimpy white thong, and starts twerking and dancing to show off that incredible booty of hers! Next we see her playing with her breasts, massaging them and tugging on her fairly-recent nipple rings...and then we get a nice closeup look at her backside as she lays with her legs spread open, taking a large white toy and sliding it inside her hole. Turning on the vibrator she enjoys the dual-pleasure of vibration and penetration, sliding it in and out of herself and we see her milky natural juices squirting and flowing! Heading to the kitchen wearing just her red high heels we see her exploring herself with a toy, slowly penetrating her wet hole while spreading her legs open. She fucks herself slowly and then uses the vintage Vibraking toy to add some powerful stimulation, resulting in a nice squirting orgasm! Next we see her in a cute sheer bra and panties set, showing off her desirable form and then heading outdoors for a quick peeing session into the pool. After that is more penetration and Vibraking fun with more squirting orgasms and wow does this girl get messy. Outdoors in her tight workout gear we see her showing some gymastics, with one-handed cartwheels and backbends...and we note how amazing that butt looks in her tights! After stretching out and showing off we see her back at the house for some more intimate spreading, and she gets kinky inserting a banana for a little more penetration fun before saying goodbye...a beautiful, fit, and exciting girl in action here on FT\/!

Model Comments
Hello! My name is Mila Monet and I'm from the Mid-west. I like to go out with friends in my free time and have lots of fun. I love to travel and go to new places and see new things, meet different people. I grew up in a big family with so many siblings I lost count! I have some pets, I love kitties and puppies. I just moved to LA so I enjoy going hiking and to the beach with my friends, it's so pretty and sunny there every day. There is so much to do there and so many different people, it's awesome. People always ask me about my race because they say I look different, I'm Italian, and my parents came to America from Italy. My favorite food if of course Italian food, I eats spaghetti like everyday it's great. When I was younger I was in gymnastics for about 5 years so I'm very flexible, I really enjoyed it but I had to stop and focus more on school. I just graduated high school last year and it was really sad but a huge relief. I had a bunch of friends that I miss but at the same time I couldn't wait for it to be over. I'm a very fun and easy going person; I never got into drama and was always super nice to everyone around me.

Is it just me or is it really hard to believe Mila is only 18? My gosh she comes across so much mature and "wise beyond her years" right? I don't want to even tell you how old her mom is!! Pretty sure she is a hot milf. To be honest... have never been the biggest fan of nipple rings. I never thought they looked that good. When I saw Mila's it was the first time ever I thought they look super cute. Plus when you have awesome nipples like Mila. I think that helps. 2 really fun facts about Mila. Not only did she get her nipples pierced within the past 6 months. But she only discovered that she was a squirter within the past 3 months. You can tell she has not played with the level of toys we have. I could not understand how she had so much fluid left in her! That's how you know they are real. We wrap up the day fighting the sunlight. But I couldn't have her leave without some sort of workout set. So we just pulled over by this park and the results are very cool. I know the homeless people and all the dads plying basketball did not mind. Enjoy Mila. Check ou her application images here #1 #2 #3 and #4

VIDEO - FT\/ Style Orgasms

Total Duration : 104 Minutes
Resolution : 1920 x 1080
FileType : mp4
Total Size : 8.86 GB

(1 Video Splitted Into 10 Clips)

Download :

mila-00009218-01-1080p.mp4
mila-00009218-02-1080p.mp4
mila-00009218-03-1080p.mp4
mila-00009218-04-1080p.mp4
mila-00009218-05-1080p.mp4
mila-00009218-06-1080p.mp4
mila-00009218-07-1080p.mp4
mila-00009218-08-1080p.mp4
mila-00009218-09-1080p.mp4
mila-00009218-10-1080p.mp4

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Elana - Natural Orgasms
Release Date : 04/10/21 (NEW!!!)

A shy, passive blonde who has never done any adult at all, wanted to try a little shoot with FT\/ just for the experience. She's a hard working woman with a strong sexual side to her, and we discover soon enough that she's able to have multiple orgasms rather easily just with stimulating her clit with her fingers. We first meet her in the morning, she's wearing a cute bra & panties, then strips down to tease her figure before masturbating. Once she does, with the help of her fingers and a dildo, she ends up having a nice, strong orgasm with visible vaginal contractions. We see her clit up close, very pretty and prominent, and her spreading and gaping her pretty privates. She then masturbates again, with a closer view of her vagina, as she has another strong orgasm and very visible contractions. She then experiments fingering her butt for the first time, then uses a vibrator and dildo together for a third strong orgasm! Out on a cold day, she teases her perky nipples, spreads her butt then has a lunch interview with more teasing. A cute, shy sweetheart masturbating on camera, only here on FT\/ :)

Model Comments
n/a

Quite a while back, Elana emailed me a few photos that she might be interested in shooting for FT\/, but she does live in the northeast. #1 #2 she looks a lot like one of the Olsen sisters. Then she sent these sexy photos of her #3 #4 #5, and once we set up a shoot months later, she sent these photos #6 #7 #8. Coming for a small one day shoot, then seeing her family for the holidays, it was an excuse for her to travel here (since her Dad lives in the same town). She was extremely shy, and the outtake video clip6 shows what I mean. Yes, I did have to interact with her so you hear my voice a lot more, or she wouldve been rather silent. Starts with bra/panties, stripping down and showing off her very pretty privates, then a first masturbation video on tripod (since she was super shy) and her getting to a strong orgasm with visible vaginal contractions. It leads to more play with her vagina, and a closer video of her having a second orgasm. Notice how tight she is even with that smaller dildo. Its true, she hasn't had sex in 3 months. Some anal fingering and one last masturbation, this time with a vibrator to a third strong orgasm. Then we went out for a lunch, to do some teasers and casual wear filming before she had to go see her dad (the shoot was done day before christmas).

VIDEO - Orgasms Come Easy

Total Duration : 00:42:52
Resolution : 1920 x 1080 / 3840 x 2160
Total Size : 3.65 GB / 6.95 GB

(1 Video Splitted Into 6 Clips)

Download (1080p) :

elana-00009221-01-1080p.mp4
elana-00009221-02-1080p.mp4
elana-00009221-03-1080p.mp4
elana-00009221-04-1080p.mp4
elana-00009221-05-1080p.mp4
elana-00009221-06-1080p.mp4

Download (4K) :

elana-00009221-01-2160p.mp4
elana-00009221-02-2160p.mp4
elana-00009221-03-2160p.mp4
elana-00009221-04-2160p.mp4
elana-00009221-05-2160p.mp4
elana-00009221-06-2160p.mp4

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Charly - Stretchy Ex-Cheerleader
Release Date : 04/20/21 (NEW!!!)

Super cute Charly is a slender fit spinner and we're introduced to her today on FTV as she scampers and runs and plays in the park in her tight workout clothes. We see her teasing and playing a bit but then she wants to head home to masturbate, so next we see her nude on the balcony with a large toy, which she first sucks and licks simulating oral sex and then penetrates herself with. Heading out to the back yard near the pool we see her in a very skimpy little string bikini, dancing sensually to her music and shaking that tight fit desirable form...and wow does it look amazing as she strips down nude! After a brief chat in the nude we see her penetrating herself with her fingers, starting with just one and then two...and three...and four! Going back indoors she tries again and this time is able to fully fist herself despite her tight hole. Reaching for the vintage Vibraking toy, she spreads her legs and buzzes her clit, enjoying the strong vibrations until it brings her to a nice orgasm...and we can hear the wet sounds as she slips a finger inside after, especially from a close-up viewpoint! Next she's leveling up her penetration play by using a huge very thick dildo, riding on top and taking it deep inside her hole. With the big toy inside herself she also brings in the magic wand vibrator, buzzing herself and bouncing up and down for one last strong orgasm on the day. Charly is a beautiful girl with a stunning, fit body...perfect for FTV!

Model Comments
I'm Charly Summer. I like to describe myself as a playful petite brunette. In my free time I enjoy playing with my dogs, spending time outdoors and eating! I'm a huge food enthusiast. I love to eat and try new things. I also love traveling. Going to new places makes realize how small I really am in this big world. I like pushing my own boundaries and living on the edge. To say the least I'm a bit of an adrenalin junkie. I grew up riding horses and participating in equestrians sports. Now in my adult life I am a model. A model as of the moment but I have hopes and dreams of making it on the big screen and becoming a mainstream actress sometime in the future. I'm a little obsessed with movies. Movies are an outlet for me I love to dive deep into the movie and escape my real life for a brief moment. If I could have any super power it would be time travel. If I could go see every single era and time period, I think it would be quite amazing. I'm a small town girl with big dreams. Living for the thrill and excited to make new friends along the way!

Hi fellas, Lia here. Charly all natural and tattoo free cutie, rejoice! Charly is one cool ass chick. We started the day playing around at the soccer field at the park. We encountered a guy passed out in the middle of the day. We wanted to wake him up with a butt in the face, but due to covid concerns and ir drug rampages we decided to go home and masturbate instead. Once Charly got naked I realized that she may be able to take some of the bigger toys and maybe even her fist. Knowing me we had to try both and its always the little ones that will surprise you the most. Fortunately my neighbor interrupted the fisting so we took it to the other house for "Fisting Part Duex" complete with some desert mountain top masturbation thrown in of course. We finished the day with her riding one of our Biggest toys on the stairs. Charly is a gorgeous girl inside and out, no pun intended. Check her application photos here #1 #2 and #3 as well.

VIDEO - Taking The Big Toys

Total Duration : 01:14:35
Total Size : 6.36 GB

(1 Video Splitted Into 12 Clips)

Download :

charly-00009226-01-1080p.mp4
charly-00009226-02-1080p.mp4
charly-00009226-03-1080p.mp4
charly-00009226-04-1080p.mp4
charly-00009226-05-1080p.mp4
charly-00009226-06-1080p.mp4
charly-00009226-07-1080p.mp4
charly-00009226-08-1080p.mp4
charly-00009226-09-1080p.mp4
charly-00009226-10-1080p.mp4
charly-00009226-11-1080p.mp4
charly-00009226-12-1080p.mp4

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Syren 2 - Irresistible Allure 2
Release Date : 04/20/21 (NEW!!!)

She's back! It's been almost exactly a year since we've seen beautiful Syren here on FTV but she's back and is looking absolutely amazing here today. We're reintroduced to this mature beauty as she relaxes in teh living room in a flowery blue dress and we immediately note that incredible cleavage of hers! After taking off her dress and sliding her lacy white bra down, we see her using lotion to give herself a hard breast massage and wow, her pair looks incredible. Spreading her legs, she reaches for a powerful magic wand vibrator and pleasures herself, masturbating until she has a milky leg-shaking orgasm! Heading outdoors in a pink dress, we next see her dancing to her own dark rock music...and moving her body gets her so turned on she just has to reach for a pink vibrator to fuck herself to climax with. We see her outdoors next in her tight workout gear, stretching out and going for a jog - topless! She works up an appetite and goes in to eat a little lunch with her breasts out, chatting with the photographer about some of her sexual escapades. After lunch she admires her reflection in the mirror, then sticks a suction cup toy to the glass and starts sucking it...to see just what she looks like giving a blowjob! She's a big fan of powerful cars so we see her out in the garage relaxing nude in a beautiful supercar...and just sitting in the passenger seat turns her on so much she just has to start touching herself with her fingertips! She starts using a toy but wants to finish in the privacy of the house so we see her indoors, masturbating with a dildo and the powerful Vibraking toy to one last super-intense orgasm...which we get to watch from multiple angles. It's an amazing return for a true beauty of a MILF, a mature stunner with sex appeal for days and a body to match!

Model Comments
Hi! My name is Syren and I'm probably not your normal type woman. Why? You ask...Well, lets just say that I am a football fan and never miss watching my team play. Most importantly, I'm a HUGE car enthusiast!!! I appreciate cars of all kinds but really LOVE the newer muscle and sports cars. I own a modified Chevy Camaro SS that has won many awards at several car shows and just recently bought a Chevy Corvette Z06 that I will be racing in the 1/4 mile drag races in my area! I'm SO EXCITED!

Twitter - SyrenDeMerXXX

IG - SyrenDeMer

Hi fellas Lia here!

Syren is someone I would refer to as a veteran. I say that is the best possible way. What I mean is she is experienced sexual. It was fun learning about her open relationships and sew partner. I think the total was 6 including her. Her breast are out of this world so we spend some time getting to know her while lathering up those bad boys. She does a dance to a very sexy and long song. A little bit on the dark side. But that is what makes it hot if you ask me. A lot of heavy breathing and oooohs with Syren. Every time she touches herself some sort of moan always accompanies. She is really into cars. FTV just got a new bat-mobile-ish super car. Unfortunately the time and light was not on our side. But, she still managed to "get off". Enjoy Syren

VIDEO - Sexually Experienced

Total Duration : 01:18:41
Total Size : 6.71 GB

(1 Video Splitted Into 11 Clips)

Download :

syren-ii-00001523-01-1080p.mp4
syren-ii-00001523-02-1080p.mp4
syren-ii-00001523-03-1080p.mp4
syren-ii-00001523-04-1080p.mp4
syren-ii-00001523-05-1080p.mp4
syren-ii-00001523-06-1080p.mp4
syren-ii-00001523-07-1080p.mp4
syren-ii-00001523-08-1080p.mp4
syren-ii-00001523-09-1080p.mp4
syren-ii-00001523-10-1080p.mp4
syren-ii-00001523-11-1080p.mp4

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Cecilia - 18 Year Old Orgasms
Release Date : 04/25/21 (NEW!!!)

She's a cute, innocent and geeky 18 year old with a strong sexual side to her, both enjoying masturbation and sex, blessed with a really nice butt! We first see her early in the morning waking up in her comfy bed, and showing off her cute petite figure. Right away, she gets busy with a vibrator, and ends up having a nice natural orgasm with visible strong vaginal contractions. We then get to see closeups of her privates, seeing her pretty clit and her long labia stretched and played with. Spreading her butt, she experiments with fingering her butt for the first time in her life, and letting us enjoy her full firm butt cheeks in various poses. She then fingers her vagina, feeling her wet insides, then ends up masturbating again with the Magic Wand toy. This time she has an even stronger orgasm, and she even squirts a little too! Out at lunch, she flashes her breasts, then gets naked on a bench and shows off her figure, rubbing herself. Back home, she teases us some more, and we get to enjoy a little foot fetish as she kisses her pretty petite and well-manicured feet. Later in the day, we see her in white lingerie, showing off her amazing talent in drawing, expressing her artwork -- then using the markers to penetrate herself! She also attempts to spread and gape as wide as she can... Using the Magic Wand once again, she masturbates on the steps, with another strong wet orgasm, then penetrates herself with dildos. As the day comes to an end, she gets all sexy in a short dress and heels, teases us upskirt, then does more fingering. Back home she masturbates in her heels, and has one last strong, squirting orgasm! Enjoy this first timer, she's another girl who started her career in adult, here on FT\/!

Model Comments
n/a

Some of Cecilia's application photos #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 and #6

VIDEO I - Vibrators Wanted

Total Duration : 00:40:44
Total Size : 3.47 GB

Download :

cecilia-00009232-01-1080p.mp4
cecilia-00009232-02-1080p.mp4
cecilia-00009232-03-1080p.mp4
cecilia-00009232-04-1080p.mp4
cecilia-00009232-05-1080p.mp4
cecilia-00009232-06-1080p.mp4

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
FTV - Cecilia - 18 Year Old Orgasms
Release Date : 04/25/21 (NEW!!!)

Model Comments
n/a

n/a

VIDEO II - Multi Wet Orgasms

Total Duration : 00:33:01
Total Size : 2.81 GB

Download :

cecilia-00009231-01-1080p.mp4
cecilia-00009231-02-1080p.mp4
cecilia-00009231-03-1080p.mp4
cecilia-00009231-04-1080p.mp4
cecilia-00009231-05-1080p.mp4
cecilia-00009231-06-1080p.mp4

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Madelyn II - A DECADE LATER 2
Release Date : 04/27/21 (NEW!!!)

Beautiful blonde Madelyn is back for part2 of her shoot after the initial day was cut off early, and it's a pleasure to see her return! It's been a decade since her FT\/ Girls debut and this stunning MILF is looking hotter than ever. We see her today starting things out in a pink dress and white high heels, walking around near a fountain with swimming ducks. Heading indoors we see her with a textured glass toy (with a heart on one end) which she licks and sucks, before spreading her legs and penetrating herself...and we note how creamy she gets as she fucks herself with the dildo! Outside we see her relaxing in the back yard in a hammock, swinging back and forth...and we note that she has no panties on, giving us a perfect upskirt look. After that we see her using a purple toy for more penetration, fucking herself with it, but it's a bit too exposed for her liking. Back inside she continues the toy penetration play, fucking herself faster and faster until she reaches orgasm...which we get to watch from a closeup perspective. Next we see her changed into a lacy yellow bra and panties set, chatting with the photographer and then twerking, shaking and jiggling that shapely booty. In the house she shows her oral technique on a large pink toy, deepthroating and sucking it and then laying back on the couch to finger herself. Getting her butt in the air we see her enjoying double penetration, fingering both her holes at the same time and rubbing her clit as well! For a powerful finale she reaches for the vintage Vibraking toy, buzzing her clitoris and bringing herself to a huge shuddering climax which we see from multiple angles! She finishes things up with this last orgasm, it's another great shoot from this beautiful, extremely sexual MILF...enjoy her right here on FT\/!

Model Comments
n/a

n/a

VIDEO - Irresistible One

Total Duration : 00:49:42
Total Size : 4.24 GB

(1 Video Splitted Into 9 Clips)

Download :

madelyn-ii-00001528-01-1080p.mp4
madelyn-ii-00001528-02-1080p.mp4
madelyn-ii-00001528-03-1080p.mp4
madelyn-ii-00001528-04-1080p.mp4
madelyn-ii-00001528-05-1080p.mp4
madelyn-ii-00001528-06-1080p.mp4
madelyn-ii-00001528-07-1080p.mp4
madelyn-ii-00001528-08-1080p.mp4
madelyn-ii-00001528-09-1080p.mp4

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Coco - Good Time Girl
Release Date : 05/01/21 (NEW!!!)

We're introduced to pouty blodne Coco as she slips out of her red lingerie and dances in the nude to her music by the swimming pool, earning her title of a Good Time Girl! Next we see her relaxing on an outdoor chair in the yard completely naked, talking a little about herself and showing off those cute pert firm breasts before spreading her legs to touch her pretty pink privates with her fingertips. We get right up close to the action and watch as she penetrates herself with a large pink toy, kicking both legs up behind her head as she fucks herself to show off her flexibility until she has a big squirting orgasm! Afterwards we see her playing a VR video game wearing just a little cotton shirt and thigh high rainbow socks, then telling some truly incredible stories before using the powerful vintage Vibraking toy to masturbate...enjoying more squirting orgasms! Next it's time for some anal as she inserts a metal buttplug, sliding it in and popping it out a time or two...and then masturbating with the Vibraking again, having a huge squirting orgasm so powerful it pops the buttplug right out! We finish off the fun day of shooting with a large pink vibrator which Coco uses to fuck herself with, enjoying a few more squirting orgasms that basically drench the photographer. She's a slender little spinner with an outrageous sexual energy and squirts her way to glory here on FT\/!

Model Comments
Hello, My name is Coco Lovelock, I live on the west coast. During high school I loved to paint, and that's about it besides partying. I was a wild child. Before I started working in mainstream porn I worked at a mortgage company for a year as initial loan processor, while also maintaining my own porn site. People from work found I was creating my own porn, but everyone was supportive and bought it. I mean who wouldn't? After that I decided to do the real thing and this is the happiest that I've been, I feel like I was made to do porn. Its always been hoe life or no life. I mean my parents named me after a playboy bunny they put my hoe life in stone from birth. So, if you want t follow my journey as I slut around you can go ahead and follow me on all social media @cocolovelock Ill be waiting for you. <3

We you can call Coco "a good time girl"! This is a fact. She is so tiny but full of might! A mighty ton of squirt that is. We spent the day hanging out and laughing. Getting to know the real Coco.

The real Coco is a massive crazy - ass squirter. For everyone is the world who says squirting is fake. Needs to see Coco. The crazy part is usually squirters make a noise before they squirt. Coco's

comes out of nowhere and doesn't take much time either. It is so powerful. She shot her butt plug across the room. At the end of the day everything was soaked. Including myself. My house needed a

haz-mat team to clean my house in the aftermath. But well worth it. Coco has such an angelic face and so fun to be around. Very down to earth. A lot of times models come off as entitled. Or the are entitled.

Not Coco. She great. The only thing that sucks is while on location we misread her flight time. I thought it was 2 hours later than it was. When we reliezed it we had to rush to the airport to make her flight.

Resulting in cutting the on location video. But hopefully you all love her as much as me and we bring her back for some more fun. Enjoy Coco and check out her application images here. #1 #2 and #3

VIDEO - Tiny Super Squirter

Total Duration : 01:23:04
Total Size : 7.08 GB

(1 Video Splitted Into 11 Clips)

Download :

coco-00009237-01-1080p.mp4
coco-00009237-02-1080p.mp4
coco-00009237-03-1080p.mp4
coco-00009237-04-1080p PART1.mp4
coco-00009237-04-1080p PART2.mp4
coco-00009237-05-1080p.mp4
coco-00009237-06-1080p.mp4
coco-00009237-07-1080p.mp4
coco-00009237-08-1080p.mp4
coco-00009237-09-1080p.mp4
coco-00009237-10-1080p.mp4
coco-00009237-11-1080p.mp4

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
HARLEY - FLIRTY SQUIRTER
Release Date : 05/04/21 (NEW!!!)

It's a bright sunny warm day in AZ when we're introduced to lovely Harley in her lemon top and denim cutoff shorts...she's a Texas girl who has only been modeling in the adult industry for a very short time, and she's excited to have some FT\/-style fun! She's out among the trees and does a little fun flashing with those perky boobies and then shaking her butt in her shorts, jiggling and twerking a little leaning against a tree. Back at the house, we see her spreading her legs on a patio chair and using her fingers to penetrate and then a vibrating suction toy to stimulate her clitoris, enjoying her first orgasm of the day...with squirting and then a brief peeing scene into the pool! Next up is a textured glass toy which she fucks herself with, spreading on the couch nude except for her tan high heel shoes...the powerful Vibraking toy along with more penetration play end up with even more squirting climaxes which get all over the floor. Outside of the house we see her in a lovely white outfit talking about her sexual history, then sldiding her bottoms aside to touch herself with her fingers. Back indoors still in her white romper we see her dancing to her music, stripping down until she was nude...and then heading to the couch for more penetration play, this time with a large white vibrator! As the day grew long we see her back outside, this time in a yellow dress...she's called her friend to give her a ride to the airport but first she asks him to lend a hand with her shoot...and soon we see her panties pulled aside as he fingers her pink hole, and we note the wet sounds from within! She holds her legs open as he penetrates her with a pink vibrating toy, sliding it in and out until she has one last powerful squirting orgasm. One last flash and she's on her way, a lovely and very horny squirter with a great body and tons of sexual energy!

Model Comments
Hi Y'all! I'm Harley Haze and I'm a Texan currently living in Los Angeles. I have a pet kitten named Kitana (yes, Mortal Kombat!) and spend all my time with her or at the beach. I know, taking a kitten to the beach is such a bad idea, but she loves it! I also love physical activities and nature so I'm always up for a nice adventure, hike, or trip to Texas to tube the river (don't forget sunblock! Y'all Texans know my pain!). Weekends away in a cabin in the woods are my favorite and the best place to cuddle up with a book. I will fall for any person who can give a great book recommendation, fiction and old classics please! We can spend any day getting lost in a bookstore being nerds together. Oh and I can't forget food! I LOVEEEE food, all types of food. I'm Caribbean and love all of the delicious food from there; bonus points if you know what doubles are! And my cooking skills are improving over quarantine, thank you Youtube! Get to know me better and see all my adventures on my social media! Twitter - HarleyxxxHaze and Insta - HarleyxxHaze

Hi fellas Lia here!

Let me just start by saying Harley is the first in a long line of up coming squirters. It seems every girl is a squirter these days! We start off at the local golf course where we get to know Harley and do some flashing for all the golfers. Next we take it back to my house for a lemon photo shoot. I had to steal lemons off my neighbors tree so we could match Harleys shirt lol. Then she cums and squirts all while my neighbor is on a ladder doing landscaping! We go on location to one of my favorite spots. We almost got busted. Then finishing the day up Harley informs me that her ride is a friend who she hooks up with. So we ask him to lend a "hand" to help finish her off. Of course he said yes. A lot of spanking, exploring, fingering, and toying. Enjoy Harley

VIDEO - California Texan

Total Duration : 01:30:12
Total Size : 7.69 GB

(1 Video Splitted Into 12 Clips)

Download :

harley-00001533-01-1080p.mp4
harley-00001533-02-1080p.mp4
harley-00001533-03-1080p.mp4
harley-00001533-04-1080p.mp4
harley-00001533-05-1080p.mp4
harley-00001533-06-1080p.mp4
harley-00001533-07-1080p.mp4
harley-00001533-08-1080p.mp4
harley-00001533-09-1080p.mp4
harley-00001533-10-1080p.mp4
harley-00001533-11-1080p.mp4
harley-00001533-12-1080p.mp4

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Jamie - Rocking Blondie
Release Date : 05/07/21 (NEW!!!)

This slender blonde named Jamie is quite new to the adult industry and we meet her in a pair of blue panties and a sheer bra in the living room, dancing around to some of her favorite music and stripping off her underwear until she's completely nude...and wow, her body is tight and perky, just right for the camera! After the dance she tries out the VR goggles, playing a game topless and marveling at the experience. Next is some breast worship and she takes her time playing with those firm and quite perky breasts, which she considers possibly her best feature...and they certainly look incredible as she squeezes them together and rubs her nipples! Spreading her legs, we note how wet her pink privates are already as she licks her fingers and touches herself in the middle of the room, stimulating her clitoris and then penetrating herself with her fingertips as well. The photographer hands her a pink vibrating toy and walks away to leave Jamie by herself, and she takes the opportunity to enjoy a nice masturbation session for her first moaning orgasm of the day. Heading outdoors in a white skirt and pink top we see her lounging on a hammock, enjoying the cool breeze and swinging back and forth to show that she has no panties on underneath! Back indoors we're given a great view of that very cute butt as she bends over and spreads her cheeks, reaching back to rub herself as she does it...and then she reaches for the pink suction cup dildo, sucking it up and down to show her blowjob technique. After deepthroating the toy she climbs on top and rides it, taking it deep inside her hole on top of the kitchen counter! She also uses a magic wand vibrator on her clit as she rides on top, bucking her hips as she enjoys the vibrations and penetration at the same time. It's quite a short day of shooting with this fresh-faced newcomer but hopefully we see Jamie back again!

Model Comments
My name is Jamie Jett, and I'm a very recent college grad with a love of political science and underground punk rock. I just finished my degree a little early, and I'm currently studying for law school entrance exams in a few years. I've been a congressional intern, and I spent time working in D.C. during college, because I've always had an intellectual ethos. My greatest vice is rock and roll: I've spent a thousand weekends at local indie rock shows and hardcore goth raves. I never imagined doing professional model, but I used to be the girl who leaps onstage to flash the metal band guitarist, so I've always had an exhibitionistic side. I also love a good adrenaline rush, so skateboarding and rock climbing are also on my passion list. I also play chess, I love utopian literature, and my ideal date is definitely making out in a national park. You can find me on Twitter at @JamieJettXXX!

Hi Fellas! Lia here!

Unfortunality Jamie is a half shoot. While yes she is a beautiful new model, she has been doing her research. What i mean by that she has been preparing to modeling career by watching pornstars online. She thinks that is what you guys want to see. Very over the top with the theatherics. I told her as I do with every model. we don't do fake. We are about realism. Hot girls doing hot things. That all of us (the viewers) are so lucky to get to watch. After the first materbation scene. I cut the camera and my exzact words to her were "you and I both know that was fake as f*#K". She agreed. I decided to press record and walk away. This being the end result. Now by no means does this mean she is a horrible model. She is very new and has study what she thinks the male mind wants on Pornhub too much. Her main concern was always to get it right and please me. But what I always want is girls to be themselves and have fun not preform. So I ended up calling the shoot as a half shoot. Check out her apllacation images here. #1 #2 and #3

VIDEO - First Masturbation

Total Duration : 00:40:43
Total Size : 3.47 GB / 6.60 GB

Download (1080p) :

jamie-00009240-01-1080p.mp4
jamie-00009240-02-1080p.mp4
jamie-00009240-03-1080p.mp4
jamie-00009240-04-1080p.mp4
jamie-00009240-05-1080p.mp4
jamie-00009240-06-1080p.mp4
jamie-00009240-07-1080p.mp4
jamie-00009240-08-1080p.mp4

Download (4K) :

jamie-00009240-01-2160p.mp4
jamie-00009240-02-2160p.mp4
jamie-00009240-03-2160p.mp4
jamie-00009240-04-2160p.mp4
jamie-00009240-05-2160p.mp4
jamie-00009240-06-2160p.mp4
jamie-00009240-07-2160p.mp4
jamie-00009240-08-2160p.mp4

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Sophia - Extreme Fitness
Release Date : 05/10/21 (NEW!!!)

Possibly one of the most fit women we have ever had on FTV, she's all-natural and super flexible, and incredibly sexual too! She has a very down-to-earth personality, and great enthusiasm to do her very first adult shoot, and is willing to try anything that pushes her limits! We first see her at a busy park, where she does some running and stretching, look how flexible she is -- doing splits right in the middle of the walkway garnering attention! Then all her clothes come off, and she's doing it in the full nude!! Masturbating with a vibrator, she warms herself up for the Vibraking Toy at home, and ends up having a very strong orgasm and visible vaginal contractions! We get closeups of her long labia as she stretches and plays with them, then shows off her prominent clit. Notice how she can move her clit about, and we get extreme closeups of it! She then tries the Big Ten Toy, and takes 9.5 inches of it deep! Incredible!! She pounds herself hard with it, then with the Vibraking she ends up having a squirting orgasm that shocks her with such surprise! Later in the day, she walks around a resort area in a sexy dress and heels, once again showing off how flexible she is, without any underwear! Great views of her amazing legs and butt. She teases us at a restaurant, then pees all over the stairs! She wants to push her anal limits, starting with fingers (then as many as four!) followed by the Big Glass Ball Toy, and notice how wide it stretches her butt out! She then gapes her butt... Introduced to the FTV Monster toy, she gives it a deep blowjob, then manages to fuck herself with it hard and deep, taking nearly 10 inches of it all inside her!!!! She then gets man-fisted, pounded deep and hard and with the help of the Vibraking Toy, she ends up having a monster squirting orgasm!!! She then mega-gapes her stretched out vagina with both hands, so you can see deep inside! A totally sexy and extreme girl, you will see a lot more of her soon!

Model Comments
Hi, its Sophia here! I flew in all the way from Florida, but I tell you, I was extremely anxious and nervous! I thought I wouldn't make the cut or the photographer wouldn't like me but I guess I was wrong! There was so much fun to be had and coming from a very cold winter it was a wonderful thing to go out and get naked and not worry about getting too cold. Well the morning was cold but the day was great. About me: I'm part Spanish, French, and Cherokee Indian, so that's where I get my facial structure. I've been told I'm in great shape, but my dad was always mean to me because she hated my mom, and he would say I remind him of her. I was happy to get out when I turned 18 and moved on my own. I worked many odd jobs and my most recent was a packer for FedEx. I had so many bruises on my legs, but once I took this job starting with ftvgirls I quit so I could come to Phoenix. I do want to try out the whole porn thing and I'm ready to go all out for it. Nothing is a barrier for me and I think I have what it takes now. I've been a fan of ftvgirls for months now and its crazy to see some of the porn stars I follow start their shoot on the website. Girls like Lana Rhodes and Riley Reid and so many others that I have always thought were hot and now I hope I'll be on the website with a coverpage of my own.

Sophia (I found out afterwards) has been a fan of FTV, and had been through so many tour videos that she really knew what she wanted to do, and how far she was going to push herself. From the very night I picked her up from the airport, she had that positive and enthusiastic energy and I knew it would be an incredible shoot. Clip 7 is an outtake which you see her greeted at the airport, and talking about herself on the drive to the house. Such a down-to-earth woman, and incredibly fit once I saw her naked. In fact, with all the fitness type girls I have on FTV, I think she might be the fittest one of them all, even over recent fitness models like the sexy Kara. It was on the next morning I wanted to introduce her in a fitness theme (she also really didn't have much in the way of fashion). We headed out to a busy public park, and let her do her thing, and let her personality shine through. She was super excited to get naked on camera, so we went to a nearby resort and risked her doing all those stretches naked. She is flawless in the sunlight, and her super toned body looks incredible especially on how she can easily do splits and other flexible positions. I had a weaker vibrator with me, and she warmed herself up with it -- but going home she asked for the Vibraking and of course, it brought her to a strong orgasm with visible vaginal contractions. She's got the long labia, great for stretching views, and I taught her how to move her clit, and caught it up close. The Big Ten was a good warm-up, and she kept challenging herself to take it deep, and so she did! 9.5 inches deep right to her belly button! Seeing how sexually responsive she is, why not try both the Vibraking and the Big Ten? The end result is incredible, with a massive squirting orgasm, and her being left with surprise and shock. Just look at her reaction haha. Great finish for this part of the update, now go watch part2.

VIDEO I - Sexy, Sporty, Kinky!

Total Duration : 00:42:33
Total Size : 3.63 GB / 6.90 GB

(1 Video Splitted Into 7 Clips)

Download [1080p] :

sophia-00009246-01-1080p.mp4
sophia-00009246-02-1080p.mp4
sophia-00009246-03-1080p.mp4
sophia-00009246-04-1080p.mp4
sophia-00009246-05-1080p.mp4