• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

FTV Girls

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Claire - Silent Willow
Release Date : 06/13/21 (NEW!!!)

This rather quiet and shy newcomer literally lost her virginity just a month before; she is very new to any sexual experience. She has a nice pair of breasts and well-rounded butt for her tall, willowy figure; and she is tattoo-free. We first meet her at a hippie college town area, where we get upskirt views as she takes her panties off; then watch her get undressed at home to masturbate with the Magic Wand vibrator. She has her orgasm, then spreads for us to show off her very inexperienced private parts. Tight as she is, she can only get one finger inside her, and how tight the glass toy sticks inside her demonstrates that truth. She then does the same anally, and you can see her vagina is just as tight (maybe even tighter) than her butt! Out for a lunch, she walks around topless at a golf course, then does a breast massage. Finishing of this mini-shoot, she masturbates one more time with the Magic Wand.

Model Comments
n/a

Videographer/Photographer's Comments
When Claire arrived for her shoot, she was very shy/timid, and very quiet -- not much of a talker and I had to keep the conversation going, no matter how minimal. Interesting discoveries, how she was a virgin just a month before, only had sex with two guys, her 'condition' and other things... She sent this photo of herself that made me want to shoot her: #1. In person, she is definitely bashful and quiet, so the entire shoot I had to bring out her personality with conversation, which meant me doing a lot of talking on camera. I know members don't like that, but otherwise it would have been a robotic silent film. We started on location at a hippie like place that fit her style, with teasers, upskirt & downblouse, then going home for her to masturbate. With the Magic Wand Toy right over her vagina, its hard to see the orgasmic contractions, but she does genuinely orgasm of course. The second masturbation video is a little clearer on that, but she isn't very emotive in any way to make the shoot that interesting. She has a very sexy slim figure though, with a really nice butt and breasts on that tall, slender frame. Nice to see not tattoos either, which was a big factor in me shooting her. I ended the shoot early, because, frankly, I ran out of things to do that would be interesting to viewers!

VIDEO - Almost A Virgin

Total Duration : 00:36:59
Resolution : 1920 x 1080 / 3840 x 2160
FileType : mp4
Total Size : 3.15 GB / 6.00 GB

(1 Video Splitted Into 7 Clips)

Download [1080p] :

claire-00009283-01-1080p.mp4
claire-00009283-02-1080p.mp4
claire-00009283-03-1080p.mp4
claire-00009283-04-1080p.mp4
claire-00009283-05-1080p.mp4
claire-00009283-06-1080p.mp4
claire-00009283-07-1080p.mp4

Download [4K] :

claire-00009283-01-2160p.mp4
claire-00009283-02-2160p.mp4
claire-00009283-03-2160p.mp4
claire-00009283-04-2160p.mp4
claire-00009283-05-2160p.mp4
claire-00009283-06-2160p.mp4
claire-00009283-07-2160p.mp4

Last edited:

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
MACEY II - A QUIET SQUIRTER
Release Date : 06/15/21 (NEW!!!)

It's part2 of beautiful dark haired Macey's shoot here on FTV, and we start off with a fun pink bikini top outdoors as she relaxes by the hammock, taking her boobs out of her top and letting them swing back and forth. Speaking of swinging around, she relaxes on the hammock with a toy next, licking her own nipples and fucking herself with the toy with music playing as the photographer snaps her camera! She slides the toy in and out, masturbating harder and harder until she brings herself to a nice squirting orgasm. After changing into a flowery top and shorts we see her posing against a tree next to a public path, talking about some of her sexual history as golf carts rode right past. Continuing the outdoor adventure we see her on a bike path under a bridge, squatting down to pull her shorts aside and masturbate with her fingers...and then she uses a pink toy to penetrate herself until she has a big strong squirting orgasm right there, soaking her shorts! Back at the house we see her exercising with some stair-running in her cute little blue shorts, her breasts bouncing with every step. They bounce even more as she does some jumping jacks with her top pulled up, and then jogging in place. She gives her enhanced breasts a hard massage and apparently they have a firm yet squishy texture like gummibears! We see her sliding a long dildo between them, tittyfucking herself and sucking on the end to show her oral technique, then kicking her leg up to fuck herself deep with the toy until she has another squirting orgasm, which we get to see from a couple of angles. She heads indoors again, this time wearing skimpy blue thong panties, spreading her legs open to finger herself and then using the powerful Vibraking toy against her clitoris for some final pleasure to finish off the day. She's a gorgeous and very fun dark haired woman with those incredible curves, and it's great to see her back in action on FTV MILFs!

Model Comments
Hello, everyone! Macey Jade here again, and I'm ecstatic to be back! This is by far the best time I've had in the industry, not including the squirting experiences I've had just with this company. In fact, I've never squirted so much in my life. My lists of talents include but are not limited to playing videos games and then looking at my phone and realizing people needed me all day. I like tacos, the food kind and the human kind. Ahahaha.. See what I did there? My favorite thing to do in my free time, besides playing Far Cry, is massaging my boobs. Personally, I think my boobs are my greatest asset, so soft and easy to feel! And who doesn't want to have a face full of melons? So let's skip the fancy dinners, long walks on the beach, and go straight to gaming and food! Now, if you will excuse me, I'm going to masturbate with my Play Station controller. Ta-ta for now!

Hi fellas Lia here! Macey part 2! We start off poolside in this hot pink bikini Macey wanted to wear. I guess she doesn't get to do many bikini photo shoots in Arkansas lol. She gets naked and plows herself. Then we go on location to a very popular golf course. People everywhere and plenty of golfer interaction. Then we slip under this cart path bridge type thing where she sticks in her loveence toy she brought with and has a good squirt. Then we are off to the FTV house for a little workout and some good old titty fucking. She finishes strong with the huge dildo sword. Then we get into some bra and panty action on the sofa. Had to cut it short because of her agent, flights, and she was climaxed out. God bless her for getting some last action in. Enjoy Macey again!

VIDEO - A Busty Pinup

Total Duration : 01:16:48
Resolution : 1920 x 1080
Total Size : 6.54 GB

(1 Video Splitted Into 9 Clips)

Download :

macey-ii-00001562-01-1080p.mp4
macey-ii-00001562-02-1080p.mp4
macey-ii-00001562-03-1080p.mp4
macey-ii-00001562-04-1080p.mp4
macey-ii-00001562-05-1080p.mp4
macey-ii-00001562-06-1080p.mp4
macey-ii-00001562-07-1080p.mp4
macey-ii-00001562-08-1080p.mp4
macey-ii-00001562-09-1080p.mp4

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Kinsley - Flexible Troublemaker
Release Date : 06/16/21 (NEW!!!)

This girl Kinsley is visiting from the Midwest and she's loving the nice warm weather...we're introduced to this beautiful hottie-next-door teen sitting outdoors in a cute flowery dress, showing off most of her piercings - including her perky pert breasts - and then spreading her legs to show she's got no panties on! Heading indoors we see those breasts in their full glory as she undresses, giving her boobs a nice massage which we see from a close up perspective. Next she spreads her legs, using her fingertips to rub her privates and then fingering her hole...and then she reaches for a large magic wand vibrator, enjoying the sensations on her clit as she fingers herself! Next she favors us with a dance in the nude to some of her favorite music, and wow that body looks incredible as she moves to the rhythm! After the dance she's in the mood for a little anal pleasure, using a beaded toy to penetrate herself and then slowly pulls the toy out...still in the mood for penetration, she next takes a large red suction cup dildo and sucks it as she rubs her pussy, then basically does the splits on the back of the couch to fuck herself - and we get to watch it from close up. Still sliding the toy in and out of her hole, she uses the powerful Vibraking toy to buzz her clit and it brings her to a nice strong orgasm! Heading out into the backyard in a frilly white dress, we see her undressing and changing into a little bikini before she lays down by the pool with a long glass dildo. She's pleasuring herself with her fingertips as she sucks on the toy, then fucks herself to a nice squirting orgasm! She loves the combination of the Vibraking with the penetration toy and has some more fun on the towel, squirting yet again before saying goodbye. She's a very cute teen with that desirable form and she's sharing tons of sexual energy with us here on FT\/ today!

Model Comments
Hi!! My name is Kinsley Kane! I'm 19 years old, I love to travel to places I've never been to and meet new people. In high school, I played volleyball and ran track, I was the "trouble-maker" of my friend group. I'd always come up with the most silly ideas. In my younger years, I liked to pretend that I was a gymnast LOL. I'm pretty flexible, I taught myself most of the flexible moves I know how to do. I'm really into music, I find myself being the most peaceful when I am tuning out the world with some of my jams. I also love to cruise in the mountains for hours and get away from society. My daily vehicle is a 2012 Scion tC 6 speed manual. I like learning stuff about cars and going fast/being reckless. My first ever manual vehicle was a 2004 Honda Accord 5 speed V6, I miss that car so much!

Twitter @KinsleyKanexx

Instagram @kinsley.kane

Hi fellas Lia here,

Say Hi to Kinsley! She's from Kansas! A lot of midwesterns lately! She can in the door and began telling me how she is not into anal. Then not even 10 mins later she pulled out anal beads she wanted to try. Lol god bless her. I am trying to focus a lot more on masterbations so the on location is not really too exciting. Fun fact she is a squirter. Her juices staind my backyard deck. That is a first for me. Her squirt must be very concentrated. She uses multiple toys with a ton of up close pussy shots. We spent a good amount of time with her worshipping my big pink dildo. It is so hot and turns into one hell of a sloppy mess. Very hot! We finish up like most girls from the midwest doing a backyard bikini shoot where surprise she wants to use the vibro king with her glass toy. Once, use it once. They request it for the rest of the day! Check out her app pics here. #1 #2 #3. Enjoy Kinsley

VIDEO - The Midwest Teen

Total Duration : 01:50:12
Total Size : 9.39 GB

(1 Video Splitted Into 15 Clips)

Download :

kinsley-00009289-01-1080p.mp4
kinsley-00009289-02-1080p.mp4
kinsley-00009289-03-1080p.mp4
kinsley-00009289-04-1080p.mp4
kinsley-00009289-05-1080p.mp4
kinsley-00009289-06-1080p.mp4
kinsley-00009289-07-1080p.mp4
kinsley-00009289-08-1080p.mp4
kinsley-00009289-09-1080p.mp4
kinsley-00009289-10-1080p.mp4
kinsley-00009289-11-1080p.mp4
kinsley-00009289-12-1080p.mp4
kinsley-00009289-13-1080p.mp4
kinsley-00009289-14-1080p.mp4
kinsley-00009289-15-1080p.mp4

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Percy - Voluptuous Discovery
Release Date : 07/05/21 (NEW!!!)

We meet beautiful 19 year old Percy as she walks up in a tight cute pink dress, and we note those shapely curves...especially her large natural DD breasts! She's an ex-cheerleader and has the body to prove it, as we see when she bends over with her round butt in the air in a doggystyle position. Spreading her legs she begins touching herself with her fingertips, rubbing her pink privates before heading back to the house for more privacy. Putting on some music, we see her dancing to the rhythm and stripping down to show off every bit of that sexy teen body...and wow those breasts look amazing bouncing around as she dances! Some boob worships is up next and we watch her rubbing lotion in, massaging and squeezing her breasts together with both hands - and then moving down to her legs and vagina! Crawling along the top of the couch like a cat we watch a demonstration of her oral technique on a toy, sucking and licking it up and down and then sliding it between her boobs for a little tittyfucking. Relaxing on the couch, she spreads her legs and penetrates herself with the toy, and then moves to a pink vibrator which she holds up against her clitoris until it brings her to her first orgasm of the afternoon. Next she's in lacy white lingerie, talking about some of the things she likes about FT\/ shoots...and specifically vegetable insertion! She grabs a long cucumber, pulling her boobs out and sliding her lingerie aside to slowly insert it inside her hole...and we note her milky natural juices flowing as she enjoys the deep penetration. Grabbing a powerful magic wand toy (which she was also very excited to try out) she stimulates her clit, pressing the toy against herself and moaning as she rides the sensations. It's almost too powerful for her to handle but turning the toy down to its lowest setting helps with that and it brings her to a nice strong leg-shaking climax...and then more, even stronger ones! She moves to the vintage Vibraking toy next, which is even more powerful...and it soon has her eyes rolling back and her thighs quivering! She finishes things off with a little cavalcade of a few toys...she looks amazing and is enjoying some brand new sensations here today, a true FT\/ Girl!

Model Comments
(none submitted)

Hi fellas! Lia here! Percy is so bubbly and very sweet. She is very much a pleaser. She is so young with the most amazingly ginormous natural boobs. All at the ripe age of 19 years old. So right from the start of our day, when we returned from taken photos on location my first main focus was on her breast. We lather them up and being to start her first masturbation scene. I could tell she was super nervous and all she wanted was to do a great job for me. But being on camera at 19 and producing organic climaxes is not easy for every girl. Especially when it is their very first time doing so. So after talking to her after her first set. I decided to pay all my attention to the video in hopes to capture this very first for all of you. I gave her every toy, dildo, wand, and vegetable I had. In hopes to archive this goal. This is the result. So not as many photos but it is super fun to watch her try on video. Check out her application images here #1 #2 #3 Enjoy!

VIDEO - Total First Timer

Total Duration : 01:23:57
Total Size : 7.15 GB / 13.6 GB

(1 Video Splitted Into 10 Clips)

Download [1080p] :

percy-00009317-01-1080p.mp4
percy-00009317-02-1080p.mp4
percy-00009317-03-1080p.mp4
percy-00009317-04-1080p.mp4
percy-00009317-05-1080p.mp4
percy-00009317-06-1080p.mp4
percy-00009317-07-1080p.mp4
percy-00009317-08-1080p.mp4
percy-00009317-09-1080p.mp4
percy-00009317-10-1080p.mp4

Download [4K] :

percy-00009317-01-2160p.mp4
percy-00009317-02-2160p.mp4
percy-00009317-03-2160p.mp4
percy-00009317-04-2160p.mp4
percy-00009317-05-2160p.mp4
percy-00009317-06-2160p.mp4
percy-00009317-07-2160p.mp4
percy-00009317-08-2160p.mp4
percy-00009317-09-2160p.mp4
percy-00009317-10-2160p.mp4

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
SANDRA - FROM RUSSIA WITH LUST
Release Date : 07/06/21 (NEW!!!)

Lovely sultry redheaded Russian MILF Sandra introduces herself to us while relaxing in the kitchen, and we immediately note her strong and sexy accent...and soon she's demonstrating her blowjob skills on a purple toy she brought from home while talking dirty. Moving to the couch in the nude we see her spreading wide open, using her fingertips to pleasure herself and rubbing her clitoris faster and faster until she has a nice strong squirting orgasm! Out in the back yard in a dress and corset we watch as she dances to her music, then climbing into the large rope hammock to use a magic wand toy on herself along with fingering, and we note the wet sounds from inside. Changing into a short white dress with chunky heels we see her sitting on a table, spreading her legs to show she has no panties on underneath in an upskirt peek...and she seems a bit nervous about the public flashing because in her home country she could get in serious trouble! She got a bit nervous hearing voices of people nearby so she and the photographer headed back to the house, and she was in the mood to try fisting for the first time. We see her inserting one finger, then several, until she has fit four inside...not quite a fist, but in the right neighborhood! After being handed the powerful vintage Vibraking toy we see her buzzing her privates through her panties, and then holding the toy directly on her clitoris...and she is amazed by the power of the toy as it brings her to one more big squirting orgasm which we get to see from a couple of different angles! After her last climax she bids us goodbye, a lovely and very sexual Russian with curves and a hot accent, a devastating combination right here on FT\/ MILFs.

Model Comments
Hello my name is Sandra I from Russia,Kazan city. My childhood was cool ,sinst childhood I went to dances, I was friendly more with boys my parent send me ti dance school but it didn't work,but I still loved danced and go to work in my city go-go dancer. I love animals so much, I have a dog his name Ronny and I bring him with me to USA) we together from 2011. Now he old and anyway he my first pet "my son". I love him so much. I love to sew and paint p.s. but hasn't created anything yet (funny)BBQ . My favorite singer is Rihanna always want I want go to her concert. I move to USA in 2017 to California and I was so happy and meet to many people's Now I study in west learn English and Korean languages and meet new friend's. My hobbies its make photo and edited not profession just for myself.

Love to show in my social media. IG-sandra_luberc_official Twitter-@SLuberc.

Hi Fellas Lia Here! Sandra the Russian Princess. Or just Sandra. She came right in and like a good russian wife got right to work. I am not sure if ever in the history of FT\/ the first image is a pussy spread. God bless her. Sandra is bi-lingual. I love that ! Something about a hot russian woman yelling at you. Or made her just ask to borrow a cup of sugar. I don't know, but it is all super hot in a forceful way.I dig it. Long story short she is in charge of all bedroom activities. Very had a bit of fun on location. Sandra had her first taste of public nervous fun. But we decided to take it back to my house and try to fist. Only thing is I think fisting means 4 fingers in Russian. However it is still fun to watch her try even if she doesn't fully understand that fist means fist lol. After a solid attempt she brings out one of her favorite toys she brought with her and cums to another climax. Fun fact: she only talks dirty in Russian when she plays with herself! Hot! Enjoy Sandra!.

VIDEO - The Ravishing Russian

Total Duration : 00:59:44
Total Size : 5.09 GB

(1 Video Splitted Into 9 Clips)

Download :

sandra-00001575-01-1080p.mp4
sandra-00001575-02-1080p.mp4
sandra-00001575-03-1080p.mp4
sandra-00001575-04-1080p.mp4
sandra-00001575-05-1080p.mp4
sandra-00001575-06-1080p.mp4
sandra-00001575-07-1080p.mp4
sandra-00001575-08-1080p.mp4
sandra-00001575-09-1080p.mp4

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
April - Carefree Sexuality
Release Date : 07/07/21 (NEW!!!)

She's a fun, charismatic girl who recently turned 21, breaking out in adult doing her first shoot here on FT\/... and she's come to love showing off her figure! Half-Persian, she seems very sexual and easily aroused; you'll notice that as she teases us at a popular tourist destination! Wearing a sexy short dress and heels, she parades around giving us great upskirt and butt views, and she likes being panty-free! Finding a seating area at a restaurant, she pulls out her own personal vibrator, and starts masturbating right there! Also notice how succulent and perky her nipples are when they get aroused... At a lunch break, she is interviewed about some of her interests, all while we get peeks up her dress... Back home, she does a striptease dance to music, and we get to enjoy her but some more, as she shakes and twerks it. She then does a pee session before masturbating with her personal vibrator, and eventually with the Magic Wand, which brings her to several strong orgasms and strong vaginal contractions! Extreme closeups of her clit are next, as she talks about her sexuality, and then she tries the Big Ten Toy, which she manages to get 9 inches deep! In combination with the Magic Wand, she has another strong orgasm! We then get nice closeups of her gaping her vagina, along with her 'pushing out' her strong vaginal muscles... As the day comes to an end, she's seen at a park, with a very skimpy outfit that gives us teases between her legs and down her top, and she isn't shy at all!! More April to come, she's a whole lot of fun and very erotic to watch!

Model Comments
well what can i say but that im super happy that my friend set me up to do this. ive never modeled porn before but something in me always wanted to but didnt know how. everyone says you might get abducted or sex trafficed if you leave to do it etc but my friend had a great time and even got paid good $$ for it. so i tried it and it was so much fun and i had the most amazing pics done of me too. i cant wait to see my photos on the site so i can download them and watch them too. he said its ok to use them on my instagram and stuff and it would be nice to have some of those non nude ones for my portfolio. it defintely boosts my self esteem since i came out of a rough boyfriend experience a few months ago and he always put me down like im too fat or unnatractive etc. its nice to be thought of as attractive and that he was wrong. well i turned 21 last month and i'm turning a corner and i'm happy it starts with this website. even the place i stayed at was beautiful and i was treated really well. i think it was mad fun when i modeled without panties a did it in a public place and the big white vibrator was amazing on my clit because it gave me a kind of orgasm i never felt before. its much better than my pink one i brought with me. i also like how the sunset pics turned out. i would love to come back and do it all again.

A high school friend of hers, Paola who shot earlier last month came back with good experiences on FT\/, and so April decided she wanted to try it too. Perhaps more kinky and sexual than Paola, she has the positive energy and sexuality that turns out to be perfect for FT\/. She sent these photos of herself: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6, then some nudes after I confirmed her age: #7 #8 #9. When she arrived the night before, even with the long flight from Virginia, she was excitement for what she was doing the next day. We went through the clothes she brought, and decided on the tan dress and tall heels. She's the kind of girl that doesn't wear panties, so we kept that theme, and on the next morning headed to a popular tourist area. It is all about enjoying that juicy butt, getting upskirt teasers, and seeing her get rather frisky by masturbating right there! She also has some very succulent nipples that beg to be sucked on. Even the lunch break is frisky, with her vagina showing even while seated. A good way to have her strip naked was a dancing scene, and we enjoy her butt some more; then let her masturbate with the vibrator she brought with her. She has an orgasm, but it didn't seem as clear to me with the contractions; so I had her try the Magic Wand. That gave her some really quick orgasms, and very apparent vaginal contractions. It also made her need to pee, so we did a pee scene on the steps. She also has a very pretty vagina, super 'clean' looking and just the right shape/texture. Closeups of her clit while she talks about her early sex life, then pushing to see what she can do with the Big Ten. Its the largest thing she's ever had, and she struggles to get it in at first, but she manages to work it in as deep as 9 inches. Why not combine the Magic Wand with the dildo, and have another orgasm? She's definitely a tight girl, and when she gapes, she pushes out her vaginal walls and you can see how nice it must feel to fuck her. As the day comes to a close, she goes out to a park to do some 'acrobatics', but its all an excuse to get more teasers of her pretty privates while others are at a picnic nearby. Definitely more to come of her on the next update, where she gets even kinkier and really explores her limits.

VIDEO - A New Exhibitionist

Total Duration : 00:56:23
Total Size : 4.80 GB / 9.14 GB

(1 Video Splitted Into 10 Clips)

Download [1080p] :

april-00009322-01-1080p.mp4
april-00009322-02-1080p.mp4
april-00009322-03-1080p.mp4
april-00009322-04-1080p.mp4
april-00009322-05-1080p.mp4