• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Future of Politics

oscaraustin

Reaction score
Rudy, assuming we're saying Guiliani, and not the notre dame football player, and definitely not the actor from the movie (who later became a hobbit. boo hobbits!),
Rudy '08!

anyone else heard the shit about Hillary Clinton wanting to run in '08 as a republican :? That'd be the end of days. Probably just hype, but who knows, ... women and their swings. Mr. Garrison has it right, "never trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die." Although, i'm not certain Hillary's that much of a woman.

so what exactly does all this have to do with the future of politics?

In some roundabout way, it touched on anti-suv legislation and the like. It was for the most part a sharp tangent.

Xtremely_buff

Reaction score
Hillary as a republican? She would NEVER get the part nomination, at least i hope she wouldn't...

cableguy

Reaction score
hillary in 08 is something that may happen, on the democrat side of things... i would hope the republican party would respectfully decline any offer she might make to switch parties...

rudy will never get the nod... i have been to several precinct caucuses (cauci?), and am utterly convinced that no pro choice candidate can get the nod until a lot of old folks die off... each and every time, it has been about abortion, and nothing else matters... :( rudy would likely be a strong national candidate, BUT, the nomination process will likely not allow it to happen...

jeb may well run, even though he has publicly stated he is not interested in doing so... i would doubt that 08 would be the year he would choose to do so, if he chooses to do so at all...

others in the doubtful column include condaleeza rice and colin powell... gov pataki from new york is on the possible list, as is senator majority leader frist, though i dont like his chances...

oscaraustin

Reaction score
I was just saying I'd heard it from television reports (weeks ago, post election weekish) that she wanted to run as a republican, that she thought her views were more conservative now. Conservative woman in politics? Isn't that an oxymoron? She'd have to quit the job once she got it. (she wouldn't, but just for hell's sake) Hillary's as Repulican as Louis XIV was a liberal.

Plus, didn't she already run the white house for 8 years!? Bill was just a figurehead who got a lot of head!

Supafly

Barely Ever Here
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
oscaraustin said:
Bill was just a figurehead who got a lot of head!

Democrat, Rebulican, whatever. You got to admit Clinton was a Pimp.

"Don't hate the playa, hate the game."

:pimp:

cableguy

Reaction score
to add the actual facts which flesh out this story, here is a tidbit msnbc conveniently forgot...
The inauguration is estimated to cost $30 million to $40 million, which private donations will cover. The estimate includes security costs not covered by the federal and local government. Security is expected to be tight for the first inauguration since the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.

to put this baby to bed, THIS IS NOT PAID FOR BY TAXPAYERS!!! this is the same formula followed by Presidents Clinton, Bush, and Reagan... thats all the research i bothered doing, as a definite trend was developing... to reiterate, the only taxpayer money used for any inauguration from President Reagan through the present, is DIRECTLY associated with the swearing in ceremony and security... NONE of the parties, balls, galas, or other events cost a single cent of taxpayer dollars...

i prefer my news without an obvious bias...

Iceberg

Reaction score
cableguy said:
to reiterate, the only taxpayer money used for any inauguration from President Reagan through the present, is DIRECTLY associated with the swearing in ceremony and security... NONE of the parties, balls, galas, or other events cost a single cent of taxpayer dollars...

Where does the money come from then? TV revenues? GOP fundraising money?

Texan

The Gunhand
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Some of the money came from me and schedule permitting I will be attending

Iceberg

Reaction score
Texan said:

Meaning your tax dollars or your donations?

Texan

The Gunhand
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Gatorman said:
Iceberg said:
Texan said:

Meaning your tax dollars or your donations?
Both!! :lol: :wink:

Well yes both but 99.99% is donation, like Cable said, the only taxpayer money goes to security and the swearing in ceremony.

cableguy

Reaction score
private contributions, NOT tax dollars are what pays for all of the inauguration excepting the actual swearing in ceremony and security for everything, which, if you have been living in a cave, happens every day regardless... this is the way it has happened for many years now...

Iceberg

Reaction score
cableguy said:
private contributions, NOT tax dollars are what pays for all of the inauguration excepting the actual swearing in ceremony and security for everything, which, if you have been living in a cave, happens every day regardless... this is the way it has happened for many years now...

OK. Just wanted to make this clear.

cableguy

Reaction score
one wonders about every member of congress, all parties... are you aware of franking priveleges?? members of congress are allowed to mail whatever they want, free of charge, to whomever they want... much of this would fall under the same category...

i hate to be doing the same thing limbaugh did today, but as this wasnt read by me until after his show, i feel i should qualify this by saying that while it was on his show, it isnt because of him that i am mentioning it now... hillary clintons campaign finance advisor was indicted for massive campaign fraud... this story broke this past weekend and was not even mentioned by many of the major news outlets... i saw the story on drudge friday... the story mentioned above broke saturday, and recieved a lot more coverage...

what happens when a democrat, the demopcrat party, a democrat administration, or some media outlet closely aligned with the democrats has some major ethical lapse??? if mentioned at all by the traditional media outlets, it is usually buried unless it is simply so sensational it cant be... why is an ethical lapse by any republican considered front page news or a leading story by these same media outlets?? ladies and gents, this kind of thing happens far more frequently than anyone is aware of, and once in a while, someone gets caught... the coverage is grossly tilted against republicans in these instances...

President Clintons administration never recieved even half the anal exam given to President Bush, though it will historically be remembered as perhaps the most morally and ethically bankrupt administration ever.... auctioning off the Lincoln bedroom, giving nuclear secrets to the chinese, taking campaign contributions from same, looting air force one, mysterious business dealings, and mysterious deaths... oh, and allegations of r@p3... a sitting president was disbarred for committing perjury...

former senator byrd was a member of the kkk, and managed to cast more votes than any other senator... ever... what happens any time ANY republican is accused, rightly or otherwise, of that same affiliation??? coming soon, we can read all about the tremendous lapse that took place at cbs, and hopefully, the new york times will follow, as they were complicit in that story...

that out of the way, i condemn this action, if found to be illegal... i condemn any ethical lapse of ANY politician or staffmember thereof... i dont care what political leaning anyone has when it comes to this kind of thing... i will not make excuses, i will not justify, but i definitely WILL recommend you keep these instances in perspective... President Clinton was not responsible for all of the ethical lapses, legal and illegal, that happened in his administration... likewise, President Bush is not responsible for all of the ethical lapses, legal and otherwise, that have taken place, and may yet take place under his... likewise, a company president is not responsible for someone three tiers beliw him on the management ladder doing something stupid...

those committing and those approving such lapses should be swiftly and harshly dealt with, within the scope of reasonability... those outside the knowledge loop should be left out of the blame talk... forst and foremost, wait and find out who did what, and who knew about it BEFORE casting blame carelessly about... think before you act... when you act, do so from knowledge, not supposition... the media should do the same, and shame on them for not doing so...

Gowar

Reaction score
rofl Texan something tells me its either a bullshit link or it is in no way helping the GOP. Anyway you get only 3?? wtf? RIP OFF

Texan

The Gunhand
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Cigars are Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur Series, average about $7-$9 each. Good draw, great filler.