• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Game - Identify the celeb

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Another stab, Keira Knightley. (If I keep stabbing, I'll hit something, and then there will be lots of blood, and that's not a good thing.)

onnieburgers

Reaction score
I'm thinking Natalie Portman, but I'm not sure about the hair? might not even be blonde it is a black and white photo..

Reminds me of those Replicants out of Blade Runner but I think that Daryll Hannah was one of them. Z's new assignment isn't
her i'm pretty sure of that. And No Preferred I'm not having a double guess just one :p

The Mighty Z

Been away for a while
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay guys.

Onnieburgers has a winner, it's Ashlee indeed.

onnieburgers

Reaction score
Sweet only took me 3 guesses.

I think this ones going to be alot easier, maybe cause I already know who it is.

-The image title isn't a clue I just got some Tom Jones stuck in my head,

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Kate Bosworth

Next babe

Preferred User

Engorged Member
Reaction score
Ya know Z after Kaboom posted that Spanish Tranny (Bibi Anderson?) the other day, you look at this girl's arms and ya kinda have to wonder. Kaboom.................................??????????

The Mighty Z

Been away for a while
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Preferred User said:
Ya know Z after Kaboom posted that Spanish Tranny (Bibi Anderson?) the other day, you look at this girl's arms and ya kinda have to wonder. Kaboom.................................??????????

Whoa, thnx for that mental image :vomit:

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Preferred User said:
SHUT UP JUST SHUT UP! I was drunk and she looked alright and then we get in the room and AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yes it is a Wrestling chick, one that has recently been wearing revealing outfits. I'm surprised no one noticed the tattoo.

pkxface21

Reaction score
Lita. That pic is at least six years old, and she was rather mannish then. Some think she still is, but I'd definitely do her before I would Britney.

Not mannish: