• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

General Cleaning

Which part of Pamela David u most like?

• Boobs

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Butt

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Pussy

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Navel

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

sydbarrett

Reaction score
I know I'll catch crap for this, but...

It's taken me awhile to actually get annoyed enough to write this post. While this is still my favorite place to visit everyday, I have to say that things are slipping a bit. Can someone please tell me why a 'nude' celeb forum permits all these lame pic posts, with the actresses being completely clothed? Sure, I understand the need for 'sexy' pics, and have even dl'ed many of these type of pics, but fully clothed ones? I've had posts decimated by the mods here, I guess because they didn't deem a nipple protruding through thin cloth as being 'sexy', yet everyday, I am seeing posts with actresses wearing as much as coats, and these are deemed acceptable. Believe me, this isn't sour grapes over having posts edited to nothing, it's all about getting psyched up that there is a new post of an actress that I like, only to find another shit post - that I probably already saw the night before over at SP...only the post here didn't include credit. What happened to giving credit, anyways? Sure, the poster over at SP might be the same as the one here, but in most cases, I am pretty sure they aren't. Giving credit for material taken from elsewhere used to be a pretty big deal, but it doesn't seem as much so nowadays. Everyone probably knows where you got the pics from, or will know when they come across them later, so why not give credit? You look even better for it, no?

Why should anyone give a flying fart what a poster with as few posts as myself has to say? It's a valid question, but no more valid than the points I've brought up. Besides, I am a firm believer that no post is better than a lame post, as the lame ones water down the quality of the collective whole here at NCF. If I want to go see 40 head shots of a model slightly moving her face in each pose, I'll go to SP, ffs.

If anyone is still reading, is there any way that there can also be a separate 'gif' section? Maybe a sub-section of the pic section? Unless they are used as previews for a video post, or part of a signature, I don't see the point of them.

That's it, I will now step down from my pedestal, and retire to my Tree. A very Happy, Healthy & Peaceful New Year to everyone here at NudeCelebForum!

***Edit*** One last thing: can someone tell me the purpose of passwords? I have RT, hef & sky remembered - great posters, btw - but for any new posters thinking of using them, please reconsider. I have deleted gigs of unknown material because I couldn't remember where I got them from to seek out the password. Hell, I've even had to go back to forums, cock in hand, one hand typing to find a stupid password...! Ok, ok, too much info. Sorry!

luddite

Staff Alumn
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Different mods have different standards.
The posts you saw, if they were at the top of the page, may not have been checked yet.
We are trying to improve the quality of our material, but so far Jennifer Aniston has refused to get her norks out, even though I explained that it will bring her ratings up more than ours !

sebasztk

Reaction score
Lola Foxx

92 pics - 77mb

011602273096160.jpg
723427273096165.jpg

daeff9273096169.jpg
7ea11f273096171.jpg

aba274273096178.jpg

** DEAD LINK REMOVED **/rt4t1jfm

http://depositfiles.com/files/tfwdny7i4

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I do what I can, but my time is limited. But things aren't as good as they should be, for many different reasons and nobody really to blame (except the people posting the crap)

Bond-JamesBond

I <3 THE COCK
Reaction score
Different mods have different standards.
The posts you saw, if they were at the top of the page, may not have been checked yet.
We are trying to improve the quality of our material, but so far Jennifer Aniston has refused to get her norks out, even though I explained that it will bring her ratings up more than ours !

You and I have discussed this in the past both publicly and privately, but I have to reiterate this. Moderators cannot have "different standards" on the same forum. This leads to inconsistency, imbalance and unfairness, and not a little confusion for the posters as to what can or cannot be posted. It's hugely offensive when entire galleries and hours of work are decimated by one moderator, who does not discuss and behaves with belligerent rudeness, when another moderator will leave similar galleries for other people untouched and unaffected.

The fact remains that some actresses/models never appear naked so one must take what one can, while others approach clothing as an option or an inconvenience. A complete forum will probably have to find a way to make room for all. Perhaps with a subsection for clothed/TV/Red carpet etc. I don't know what the solution is but whatever it is should be decided upon and quickly, with changes implemented as soon as possible in a consistent and comprehensive manner

Something is either correct or it is not. I left once, some time ago, over this issue, and though I returned eventually I will not post again until the matter is resolved. I have had too any arguments with people of low IQ, high arrogance and zero manners over it. It's clear I'm not the only one fed up to the back teeth with the lack of consistency across the board.

sydbarrett

Reaction score
I have to apologize for coming on so strongly, as this forum is the best on the net, and I mean that most sincerely. Sorry.:redface: I definitely have great respect for the work you Ladies & Gentlemen do to keep this place what it is. I was once offered a chance to be a mod at a big general pron forum, and quickly & politely said no, as I know the amount of crap the Mod Squad has to deal with. As far as celeb forums, I have never scene a better one than this one, and some of the posters here are, not only prolific, but post awesome quality material, as well. Don't do a thing with the place, except, maybe, have a gif section unto itself. I think, like you said, some posters should try and stick to the essence of what NCF is, rather than making us more like other places. Those places are good the way they are, but this place is the best, plain and simple. I know I sound like a dick, and I apologize (again) to all of the people that post here - you are using your spare time to entertain us, and what can be cooler than that? Just keep it a lil more dirty, and a lil less clean, so to speak. :twisted:

Thanx for listening, and not jumping on me. Keep up the awesome job!
:beer:

army1959

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
basically what it comes down to is if the mod on that section likes the photos they stay if he doesn't they go mods on this site don't follow the rules for example it clearly states no playboy photos but you can find them here as far as reporting the only thing they take action on is spam so its really up to you if you want to post or not some of the mods do a good job of clearing out the junk some are on a power trip ive had post removed with no explanation and re posted them thinking there was something wrong with the up loader and of course got suspend but to find out they were deleted by the mod i don't like being a leach i like to give back but on this site i have not posted in a while because the mods make it to hard to post whether or not ill post again in the future i am not sure and they like to turn it around on you with not enough skin or read the rules the good ones tell you what you did wrong so you wont make the same mistake again the bad ones just blow you off when you ask so its really up to the poster to figure it all out