• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Happy Birthday USA!

cableguy

Reaction score
ah yes, the right, god given, of every American to blow shit up on the birthday of this great nation... it was a good day... 229 years, and still kicking ass... and blowing shit up.... :) thanks to pimp and all the others who have served in these 229 years to make this thing called America possible...

check the fireworks laws out in your state and your neighboring states... minnesota prohibits anything that goes bang or flies, as does wisconsin, BUT, minnesotans can legally buy those items in wisconsin... i dont know what the cheeseheads do, aside from having some minnesotan buy them as a straw buyer... anyway, heres to more leniency in fireworks laws, and to pretty colors, designs, and loud noises...

Conman

Reaction score
Lax gun laws and strict fireworks laws in the same country :confused: ... I'll never geddit! :lol:

Rawk on Yanks! 229 years more to yall and more!! I am only grateful to the states for providing the following:

Apple Computers and Pods
Fords
Marlboro
Hollywood
and made in America BOOBIES!!!!!

:D

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
BUT please take back:

1. Anna Nicole Smith
2. Trailor Park Trash
3. Days Of Our Lives

The rest of the world does not need to see those 3!! lol

Iceberg

Reaction score
I hope y'all (Americans, that is) had a great party. Happy 229th!

p.s. Sorry for being a day late.