• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Happy Canada Day!

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
changed the title. what are you? from 1903? its Canada Day god dammit! :lol:

maple leaf forever is an awesome song, if we would just replace all the british/queen crap in it, with something else.

Iceberg

Reaction score
Happy Canada Day to all the other Canucks out there, eh?

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I would just like to say, Long Live the Maple Leaf, Long Live Canada and most especially,

GOD FUCK THE QUEEN! :canada:

Red Horse

Reaction score
cman cman cman...No, I'm 40 but I remember the days before Pierre Elliot Trudeau totally fucked over our country and turned it into this holier-than-thou, politically correct, "Hey I'm Canadian, don't you just love our country, and if not tell me why, so I can try to make us look better and still be smug about it" nation.
Still and all...happy Canada Day, you tyrant ;)
To let others know, the title originally was "Happy Dominion Day" lol.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Call it whatever you like, and yes I realize that was the old name, but the "official" name of this day is now Canada Day, so why not use the official name?

I'm not smug or pompous or anything else, I'm just proud of my country. The ONE thing I admire the USA for is telling the monarchy to shove it. I really wish we would do the same.

moxdevil

Reaction score
cman said:
The ONE thing I admire the USA for is telling the monarchy to shove it. I really wish we would do the same.

They've still got a monarchy, albeit an elected one. ;)

We see all those Canadian and American tourists visiting London every year yearning for a monarchy, 'Oh rule over us yee parasites! For I want not to be a citizen, but instead a humble subject of thee' :lol:

Iceberg

Reaction score
Cman, here's where we disagree, I guess. I am a monarchist Canadian who believes the monarchy can and has done good. The current Queen is a very compassionate individual and deserves praise for bringing attention to the plight of many in disadvantaged nations.

Also, Prince William will be an excellent King someday, and with his respectful and respectable behaviour and knowledge of the world, he will do a lot of good for all. (He has a degree in Geography, like myself, so it proves his path is set for success! :))

gatsby

Reaction score
Happy Canada day to all Canadians and especially to the veterans who have liberated my country.

edit: I just noticed that i am two days late. Still hope you all had a nice day.

Last edited:

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
Cman, here's where we disagree, I guess. I am a monarchist Canadian who believes the monarchy can and has done good. The current Queen is a very compassionate individual and deserves praise for bringing attention to the plight of many in disadvantaged nations.

Also, Prince William will be an excellent King someday, and with his respectful and respectable behaviour and knowledge of the world, he will do a lot of good for all. (He has a degree in Geography, like myself, so it proves his path is set for success! :))
I have no problem with the Queen ruling England or whatever she does. Have fun! But since we are supposedly a "sovereign nation", she has no business over here.

The main issue with me is the money wasted. Like the money we spend everytime she visits, the money spend on the god forsaken govenor general and whatever else.

cableguy

Reaction score
happy belated canada day (formerly dominion day)

unlike some, i will NOT take this opportunity to trash another nation... this is about celebration... to my neighbors to the north, i hope you had a wonderful day, and if anyone hasnt been to stampede days in calgary, i highly recommend it... :) banff is a great place to stay, and only an hour away... such beauty, i have never before or since laid eyes upon... carry on, my canadian friends, we really do love you too...

jessicajoanne

LTJ's exp0sed Llama Goddess
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
rs0004.jpg