• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Help A Brother Out - Get Free Stuff

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Ok, normally I don't participate in Internet Scams because I am intelligent and refuse to be caught up in their web of trickery and lies. That being said, I want a free Ipod dammit!! According to others I've talked to, this shit really works and they REALLY DO send you an actual Ipod.

All you have to do is go this THIS SITE and make an account with them. Then you just have to participate in one of their special offer dealies and they send you the Ipod. You must COMPLETE an offer to be eligible for a free Ipod.

So here's the deal. I will continue to provide this wonderful forum for you FREE OF CHARGE and all you have to do for me in return is sign up for one tiny internet scam.

Do we have a deal? :mrgreen: CLICK HERE!!

Last edited:

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Remember, in order to be eligible to receive your very own FREE ipod, after you create an account, you have to COMPLETE AN OFFER! ;)

singhr

Reaction score
Geeze and how many people have you banned and or Jihad'd for posting this kinda stuff?? :lol:

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
singhr said:
Geeze and how many people have you banned and or Jihad'd for posting this kinda stuff?? :lol:
the difference being that i pay for this forum out of my own pocket and make very little back in return.

if you would rather give me cash for the use this forum, thats acceptable too ;)

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, uhm not gonna happen. I don't care who says it is real, I ain't doin' it. Ban me if you want, but I ain't doin it.

singhr

Reaction score
Cman said:
if you would rather give me cash for the use this forum, thats acceptable too ;)

My $40 to Shaw is enough thank you :lol: But seriously. For all the trouble of getting people to sign up etc it'd be a lot easier to go out and buy one. And anyhow, I'd make alot more money working for the amount of time I'd spend trying to get people to refer me and sign up as I'm sure you would. Let me know how it work out! :)

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I was thinking of buying one, but they're like $300 so I figured I'd tried to get one for free before I make that investment ;)

As everyone knows, I'm fairly internet-savvy, and I know scams when I see them. This looks like a scam, but I know people that have actually received there's, so it seems to be legit.

The only shady thing about it is the fact that you have to participate in one of their "great offers", but its not so bad. I did a trial membership of something or other and it cost me like $5. If I can get a Ipod for only that $5 investment, it will be worth it =)

singhr

Reaction score
Cman said:
I was thinking of buying one, but they're like $300 so I figured I'd tried to get one for free before I make that investment ;)

As everyone knows, I'm fairly internet-savvy, and I know scams when I see them. This looks like a scam, but I know people that have actually received there's, so it seems to be legit.

The only shady thing about it is the fact that you have to participate in one of their "great offers", but its not so bad. I did a trial membership of something or other and it cost me like $5. If I can get a Ipod for only that $5 investment, it will be worth it =)

Ya. I signed up for it once, and started with it but really didn't want to bother my friends and family to sign up etc. I've heard of a lot of people who've gotten it as well. I'm internet savvy as well (network admin, and web developer (asp and asp.net) so I'm very suspicous of getting something for nothing. This offer however does seem legit.

$300 is a lot but if you do decide to buy one, wait for a bit. There's been a few issues with the Nano's and having screens cracking:
http://www.informationweek.com/story/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=171201480

Hopefully they will resolve the issue soon. I want to get one because they'd be great at the gym. I have a Net-MD but they're a pain in the ass to record to.

stu2906

Reaction score
So do i have to buy some shit or is just registering enough?

Dmoney

Reaction score
I've only got five words for you guys "i aint doin it, period"

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
stu2906 said:
So do i have to buy some shit or is just registering enough?
you have to sign up for one of the offers on the offer page, but most of them are free and some cost like $2 or something.

if you sign up for one of the offers, then you are eligible to get YOUR OWN free ipod, in addition to helping me :mrgreen:

strykr

Reaction score
i have heard of people getting free ipods on http://freeipods.com. you have to sign up for stuff though. the easiest is getting a free credit card, getting other people to sign up for it as well, then cancel it as soon as you get it.

Last edited by a moderator: