• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

I've got a Feelin' 21 is gonna be a good year

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
I turn 21 years old in a few days and while I've done all there is to do as far as being "legal," I am hyped anyways. What other day of your life will you have random peeps offering to buy you beers with no obligations? And if I'm gonna scam on honeys, that will be the night to do it as I will most likely be braindead to some extent by the end of the night/morning. Anyways, I am up for recommendations as how to spend my evening with a full slate of debauchery in mind. Feel free to share stories of your experiences. My eyes, ears, AND liver are open...

Da' Pimp

Forum O.G.
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Get so Drunk you fuck your couch. After fucking your couch you then realize its a couch. And to forget about your couch fucking episode you drink more...then claim to have super human powers to all of your friends and proceed to light yourself on fire and dart through the neighborhood screaming "Look at me Mom, Im the Space Shuttle"...as your friends tackle you in a blanket of beer to save your life, you hold up your right hand in a fist and recite Dr. Martin Luther Kings "I Have A Dream" testament of hope.

At least thats what i did.

cyberhypnotic

Reaction score
Da' Pimp said:
Get so Drunk you fuck your couch. After fucking your couch you then realize its a couch. And to forget about your couch fucking episode you drink more...then claim to have super human powers to all of your friends and proceed to light yourself on fire and dart through the neighborhood screaming "Look at me Mom, Im the Space Shuttle"...as your friends tackle you in a blanket of beer to save your life, you hold up your right hand in a fist and recite Dr. Martin Luther Kings "I Have A Dream" testament of hope.

At least thats what i did.
This explains SO much! :lol:

RichieTBaum said:
What other day of your life will you have random peeps offering to buy you beers with no obligations?
Your bachelor party. I got SO fucked up, I passed out on the stripper giving me a lap dance. I went outside and puked, then wanted to go back for more, but was advised against it by my best man, lol.

Da' Pimp

Forum O.G.
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
cyberhypnotic said:
This explains SO much! :lol:
21 happens.

*If anyone believes anything said in above post by me, contact me for Florida real estate information.*

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I wish I was 21 again. I was drinking tonight and saw a bunch of "youngins" partyin it up and it made me feel sad and old

Texan

The Gunhand
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
The only thing I remember about turning 21 was watching the 21 tequila shots line up in front of me. Damn that was a long time ago. To be 21 again and knocking on the real worlds door. Good luck! LOL!

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
Good shit pimp...I know that your "disclaimer" is really just a sly way of keeping that smooth rep of yours. Whether true or not, I definitely plan on doing things of a similar nature.

And you guys all act like you're geezers...come on. Cman, you may not be a young gun, but you've got a forum to run. 99 problems man...you know the rest.

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Texan said:
The only thing I remember about turning 21 was watching the 21 tequila shots line up in front of me.

Tex,

And you survived??? Did you get the good stuff (you know, the stuff with the worm)? And did you wind up finishing off the old bugger? I remember (vaguely) those days and won't ever touch tequila again.

scottbritt

Respected Member
Reaction score
I turn 21 at the beginning of January and it's gonna be a hell of a night. However, the only thing that will change is that I can throw away my fake ID. Haha. I am thinking Vegas though. We shall see how much gambling money I can rake in at Xmas time. Always a clutch holiday for poor college kids.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
scott, da pimp and i will be in vegas from january 4-8th if you want to get a drink haha ;)

singhr

Reaction score
I'll be there from the 1st to the 4th! Great way to celebrate the first few days of the new year :)