• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Jessica Alba Nude (aka Facts of Life Hotties)

Dillon

Reaction score
Eva Longoria and Beyonce love scene

Booty fruity! R&B goddess Beyoncé Knowles and sultry "Desperate Housewives" star Eva Longoria are set to lock lips and hips in a big-screen lesbian love story.

The gorgeous pair are in talks to make "Tipping the Velvet," based on Sarah Waters' graphically saucy Victorian tale of a love affair between an 1890s dance hall star and an oyster-shucking fishmonger's daughter.

"We've had 'Brokeback Mountain,' so the time is right for this divine novel to get the same treatment," the 25-year-old Knowles said at a New York benefit for ovarian cancer.

The sexy Longoria, 31, is also enthusiastic about the Sofia Coppola-helmed project.

"Yes, it's true. We are talking about doing the movie together," she said. "It's such a wonderful novel, a beautiful love story."
Looks like Sophia Coppolla doesn't want her next film to be another flop like Marie Antoinette, and you really can't pick a better way to get people into the theatres than by promising some hot and steamy sex scenes between Eva Longoria and Beyonce. If those studio executives don't green-light this, they need to be shot. Repeatedly.

saeko nogami

Reaction score
I'm not complaining but i would have preferred to see them have steamy sex scenes with male leads.But a coppola movie is not a bad movie to watch anyway.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
saeko nogami said:
I'm not complaining but i would have preferred to see them have steamy sex scenes with male leads.But a coppola movie is not a bad movie to watch anyway.
SAEKO LOVES THE COCK!! :fag:

Connery

Reaction score
From the Sydney Morning Herald:

Beyonce, Eva Longoria to play lesbian lovers
November 13, 2006

Beyonce Knowles and Eva Longoria will play lesbian lovers in a new movie.

The gorgeous stars have revealed they are set to star in sexy Victorian drama Tipping The Velvet.

Eva, one of the stars of hit TV show Desperate Housewives, said: "Yes it's true. We are talking about doing the movie together. It's such a wonderful novel, a beautiful love story."

Director Sofia Coppola is hoping to bring Sarah Water's novel about sexual repression to the big screen and is desperate for Beyonce and Eva to take the roles of a 1890s music hall star, Kitty Butler, and her lesbian lover Nan Astley.

Beyonce, 25, thinks it is time the world was treated to a classic lesbian love story.

The singer, who was speaking at a New York benefit for ovarian cancer, said: "We've had Brokeback Mountain so the time is right for this divine novel to get the same treatment."

Beyonce and Eva are said to be incredibly excited about the steamy love scenes and can't wait for filming on the project to start.

A source revealed: "They weren't at all coy about the sex scenes. In fact they both seemed to think it would be more fun than doing the same work with a man. It's going to be very hot."

The BBC's TV adaptation of Tipping The Velvet caused outrage four years ago with its graphic sex scenes, which included cross-dressing and the use of sex toys.

blackmetal

Reaction score
I just read somewhere that Eva refused to do the sex scene...WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!????!?!?!?!??!???!!!!!!!:bah: :confused: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :bah: :confused: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :bah: :confused: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :bah: :confused: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :bah: :confused: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :bah: :confused: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :bah: :confused: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :bah: :confused: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Tipping the Velvet was an excellent programme and I hope they can recreat it for the big screen in the correct way. Do think they will use body doubles??? That would be stupid?

Ulysses_31

Reaction score
Eva Longoria slams lesbian role reports

Eva Longoria has rubbished reports she's to play Beyonce Knowles's lesbian lover in an upcoming movie.

Sofia Coppola was rumored to have approached the pair to star in the big screen adaptation of Tipping The Velvet.

But not so according to Eva:

"Believe me, I would love to work with Beyonce one day. She's so talented. But this is definitely not something we are doing together. It's completely and absolutely not true."

DBfan187

Reaction score

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
i don't care anymore lol

_xyz_

Reaction score
Eva Longoria and Beyonce are pretty hot.

But a lesbian Pair i really want to see banging is Kylie & Madonna.

Before it's too late, just do it!

Yes, what a Couple.

Dillon

Reaction score
Jessica Simpson Sex Tape

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!! If this bit is true, it's the best damn news ever in the history of ever! Rumours are circulating that there is a Jessica Simpson Sex Tape just waiting to be released, and that Jessica herself is going crazy trying to get it under control. According to FemaleFirst, the tape was made while Jessica was marreid to ex-husband Nick Lachey, and shows them in enjoying many different sex acts.

The alleged X-rated home movie is said to show the 'Dukes of Hazzard' actress and her ex-husband Nick Lachey engaged in a number of sex acts.

A source told Britain's Daily Sport newspaper: "Jessica is horrified her name and sex tape are being mentioned in the same sentence. She's always been a girl of high morals and principles."

According to reports the tape does exist and has fallen into the hands of the individuals responsible for leaking the Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee sex video.

It has been claimed that they are threatening to leak the tape if Jessica does not pay an undisclosed sum of money to keep it out of the public domain.
Forget that stupid Britney Spears sex tape, which may not even exist. This is a gazillion times better. The best part, though, has to be that celebrities are still dumb enough to actually make sex tapes.

Now, just let that sink in a bit... Jessica Simpson sex tape. Say it again: Jessica Simpson sex tape

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If it's true FUCK YEAH!, if it's false, this was a cruel, cruel joke by whoever started it.

The Chief

Reaction score
didn't Nick say, some time after the divorce, that he'd love to do a sex tape? lol, maybe he had done one already

Gatorman

Reaction score
I say we raise the money to buy it from Nick. I'll act as the negotiator (and, of course, will turn the tape over to Cman for his personal financial gain to recompense him for this wonderful site). Please PM me for my address to send your generous contributions........ ;)

crownedking

Respected Member
Reaction score
Gatorman said:
Please PM me for my address to send your generous contributions........ ;)
I have an acre of land for sale too!
I hope this is true. If it is, just pray that she's not a dead fuck. That would break my heart.