• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Jessica Alba Nude (aka Facts of Life Hotties)

vicnewyork

Reaction score
I wouldnt kick Victoria Silvstedt out if bed either.

Now I really want to see this scene. I hope someone posts it on the site. If not, I'll cave and rent it. The actress seems hot in Maxim and in pics on the net. She's Simona Fusco Stratten. She competed in the recent WWE Diva Search and is also "famous" for bashing Paris Hilton for being unprofessional on a film set. Rumored to have been fucked by Dennis "I didn't deserve Meg Ryan" Quaid.

The Chief

Reaction score
I read somewhere that Scarlett Johansson is ready to do nude scenes, she's just waiting for the right script(s). I can imagine her getting a lot of offers lol.

Epc525

Reaction score
To coincide with the Chief . . . .

Scarlett Johansson has vowed to strip for a movie – one day.
The ‘Black Dahlia’ actress, famed for her curvaceous body, insists she is ready to bare all on the big screen for the right part.

She said: “I’m still making up my mind about when I’ll do a nude scene. I’m not opposed to doing nudity, it would just have to be the right project, maybe some sensational European art film.”

Scarlett, 22, insists she wouldn’t be embarrassed about showing her naked curves on celluloid because she is very happy with her body, especially her breasts.

She added: “I’m proud of my breasts. I call them my girls. They’re my charms, my feminine wiles. I’m very comfortable with my sexuality, my body and my face. Well, not always my face, but it’s stuck there and there’s nothing I can do about it.”

http://www.ecanadanow.com/entertainment/2006/12/04/scarlett-johansson-will-do-a-nude-scene/

C

Cobra

ha, I've got a script for her!

really, I don't give a shit, as long as it's not a love scene with one of them hollywood pretty boys like DeCrapRio

vicnewyork

Reaction score
Yeah. She wanted to be nude for The Island but Michael Bay said no. Another reason to hate Michael Bay. If she does a love scene, I hope we hear the sounds she makes during sex. I hate it when a love scene comes on and the cheesy music blocks out the girls orgasm sounds. Nothing would be hotter than seing Scarlett topless, moaning like she's having an orgasm.

The Chief

Reaction score
Mr Skin's Top 10 scenes of 2006, http://jam.canoe.ca/Movies/2006/12/07/2670714.html

Sure, Jennifer Aniston took a nude walk through an apartment building, but it was Salma Hayek's covorting in the water with Colin Farrell that won Mr. Skin's love for 2006.

As people start bundling up as the mercury drops, Mr. Skin has compiled his Top 10 picks for the year's best scene in which actresses took it off. Topping his list of the topless was Hayek in "Ask the Dust."

Hayek, who caused boiling water cooler talk the next day after her brassiered appearance on "Ugly Betty," gave it all up on screen for "Ask the Dust," a Depression-era drama that ... well, never mind that. The bottom line is that Hayek skinny dips with Colin Farrell and then bares all for a follow-up sex scene.

The usually blonde Gretchen Mol won second place recognition for taking chances as the brunette star of "The Notorious Bettie Page," playing the titular pin-up model and fetish queen. Numerous "artistic" poses abound, including a yuletide one to get viewers in the mood this holiday season.

The remainder of the Top 10 follows:

3. Brittany Daniel in "Rampage: The Hillside Strangler Murders" - This straight-to-DVD release shows the "Joe Dirt" actress in a menage a trois and some tub soaking.

4. Bai Ling in "Edmond" - She gives William H. Macy and the viewers an eyeful at a peep show.

5. Jennifer Aniston in "The Break-Up" - Rent the full-screen version for more of her butt during her windy walk.

6. Barbara Nedeljakova in "Hostel: Unrated Version" -You get your pick of five actresses who show skin in this film, but Barb had Mr. Skin's vote for her sex and sauna scenes.

7. Kelly Brook in "Survival Island" - A woman, her husband and their manservant engage in lots of outdoor action.

8. Kyra Sedgewick in "Loverboy" - Kevin Bacon directs his wife getting it on in the library and in various other scenes. Bonus footage of Marisa Tomei in a bath.

9. Amanda Righetti in "Angel Blade" - Shot in 2002, but released to DVD this year, this "O.C." guest star plays a stripper who likes sex and showering.

10. Lauren Lee Smith in "Lie With Me" -Alone, with a partner, with a partner and an audience ... she just likes getting nude.

Mr. Skin and his team of "skinvestigators" view all non-adult titles for their nudity content and rates them on their "skintensity." The celluloid skin expert is also known for his Anatomy Awards, which honored Anne Hathaway for 2005's best nude scene in her straight-to-DVD film "Havoc."

vicnewyork

Reaction score
"I heard that Michelle Trachtenberg was stripping off! How nude does she get? Does she have sex in the movie? Man, I'd love to see her get boned!"

Thats awesome! I would love to see her naked. Man, she is so fuckable.

I know I'm benind a rule of the thread by asking this, but does anyone know where I can get the Simona Fusco BEERFEST scenes from? I dont have the software or the hardware to capture scenes from DVD's. If someone could post, that would be great.

On another subject: Does everyone agree with Mr. Skins top ten list for 2006? Props to The Chief for posting the list.

avrillovesme

Banned User
Reaction score
Michelle Trachtenberg . . . in the Buff(y)

First, Mischa Barton unleashed her O.Cans onto an unsuspecting but ultimately grateful audience in a movie called The OH in Ohio. And now, wee Michelle Trachtenberg has, with much fanfare, lain bare her buttocks in a movie called Beautiful Ohio. Proving once and for all that Ohio is indeed the sexiest state in the union.

In an interview that appears in the September issue of Mean magazine, the former kiddie star of The Adventures of Pete and Pete says that she didn't necessarily know that the part would be her breakout role. But it is, you see. Because she breaks on out of her pants.

"It felt amazing because that was exactly what I had wanted. I didn't necessarily read Beautiful Ohio and say 'This is it. This is the one that's gonna fucking break me out.' When I read the script I knew there was a sex scene. But it never mentioned any nudity. When we were nailing down the final deal points I got a call telling me there was no nudity in the sex scene, but there was nudity [elsewhere]. It was a big decision that I had to make. It's my butt. It's after the sex scene. We're outside in the woods. It's this scenic, beautiful shot of two naked bodies against a lake and... my tushy"

"It's not a stunt tushy, is it?"

"[Laughs] Oh no, there's no stunt double. That's my ass [Laughs]. It was fucking nerve-wracking, but something that I felt was very necessary to the character"

i'm so looking foward to this movie!

UncleArt

Reaction score
I for one can't wait till vid is out on net :eek:) bein wishing for it since i first saw her, don't ask me why, she aint all that, but theres sometin bout her(dumb blonde) that i just cant resist :eek:P, and to "Jordan Capri Quits"<<--*points and laughs*, all the girls love to show them selfs belive me i know, got lots of "web-cam-vids" of chat progs n such sent to me by many of them, pics too :eek:}~ but anyways this is not the forum for that so movin back to Jess I WANT HUR :eek:)

Dillon

Reaction score
If you're a fan of Battlestar Galactica, or naked ladies, then you'll be really happy to hear that everyone's favourite Cylon, and Canada's Next Top Model host, Tricia Helfer will be appearing nude in Pl*yb*y magazine next month

Niunio_miszczu

Jennifer LOVE Hewitt FAN
Reaction score
Maybe somebody serve THIS site already ... but i am blind and missed that one ... If so ... don't BAN me :)

boobman19

Reaction score
I've seen a few links for it, but i've never had the nuts to download it. Why would I want to see someone get a shitstache?

vicnewyork

Reaction score
Diora Baird news:

She was topless in Wedding Crashers and Hot Tamale. Now she is starring ina movie called Young People Fucking. I think she has the best real tits of any actress today. Does anyone know abiut this movie?

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
gah. i fucking hate all flash sites :mad:

this doesn't look very new to me. these guys just collected a bunch of stuff into a pay site, trying to make a few bucks.

i won't approve of this until i find a way to make my own money from it lol

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Epc525 said:
whats wrong? it works perfect for me.
it works, flash sites just piss me off. waiting for it to load and having to sit through the gay intros and such

Epc525

Reaction score
I find a couple of videos from the site, but none are hardcore. Here they are

This video is her with boyfriend and he tries to get her to show her pussy.

http://rapidshare.com/files/13246854/1_Astor-07.mov

This video is Paris topless with panties making out with her boyfriend.

http://rapidshare.com/files/1324758...tic_City-10.mov

These videos are Paris in a bathtub getting filmed by the Girls Gone Wild dude.

http://rapidshare.com/files/13247763/Bathtub-01.mov
http://rapidshare.com/files/13247828/Bathtub-02.mov

I will try to find the hardcore stuff if there really is anyway, but thats all I have now.