• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Lost on ABC

Reverend James

Reaction score
...and you missed the part when he turned around and saw the Staypuft Marshmallow Man... fucking scary shit right there.

Nah, that is what I theorized the beast to be and all of my co-workers just looked at me like I was mildly retarded or something.

I will let the crew know that "their" theory is already out there in the public forum.

neckel

Reaction score
the staypuffed marshmellow man!!!! I didnt see that one comin. Almost shit my pants when it appeared on the show last night. Even worse was when the oompa loompas came out from behind the trees and started singin. What a way to end an episode!!!!!!

Anyone else out there feel that the show has flattened out after the 2nd or 3rd episode. I was realy into the first few but since then, I havent been too exciting over it. I know they're trying to establish the charcters but even with that I think they're doing kind of a lame job. Anyway, I'll keep watchin and hope it gets back to the feeling of the first few episodes

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
It's an interesting theory...but it still doesn't quite explain everything.

For example: Polar bears? How does that fit the "we're all dead" scheme? The rest of it works, the voices, Locke's legs, etc...but Polar Bears?

Also, if they're dead & dealing with guilt, then why would they need momentos of said guilt? Like Sawyer's letter or Saed's picture, etc? Nor does it explain Charlie's drug addiction. He really didn't have anything to feel guilty about. He was the good guy in his story, that had a poor turn of luck, but didn't really do anything to feel guilty about.

And what about the deaths/near deaths we've seen? I'm pretty sure the pilot didn't have any startling revelations before being sucked outta the cockpit. Nor did the drowning woman.

And what in the hell could Hurley POSSIBLY have to worry about?

Interesting idea...but it doesn't quite match up with what we know. Granted, there's an assload yet to see, but still...just based on what we know now, it doesn't quite work, I don't think.

Reverend James

Reaction score
Sting, I couldn't wrap my brain around the polar bears either, but hey, it is Hollywood. Could be explained later, when they think of the reason themselves.

Now, Charlie's addiction caused him tremendous moral guilt, as did his rocker lifestyle. I thought that one was a no-brainer when they started his sequence in confession, and then built up to him being a druggie.

Hurley has yet to be profiled, but I am betting that he ate his young or something else weight related. Nah, for real, it is likely something weight related with him.

Maybe those cats who got sucked out of the plane were already at peace with their shit... or just too boring to make a show around.

The mementos are sort of like each person's albatross to wear until their sins have been washed clean... Rime of the Ancient Mariner style (not to be confused with Wolvi-Berzerk style, which is totally unrelated).

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
Still...okay, using Charlie as an example. His issues were dealt with 2 episodes ago. He's still there. Jack's got a similar situation, his issues were dealt with with the whole casket thing--hell, that's what the whole ep was about. Walt--the kid--doesn't really fit the scheme at all, from what we've seen. Hurley's weight's come up once or twice now, he didn't come off as particularly uptight about it. Not anymore than any other person would be when accused of hoarding food. Etc. It just doesn't match up to all the factors. Some of 'em, but not all of 'em.

Supafly

Barely Ever Here
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I recently heard that all the characters are tied together in some way. I seem to remember 2 of them crossing paths in one of the flashbacks. But, I forget which one.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
yeah....umm...crap....the korean couple were standing behind Jack at the airport, I remember that one. Think there was another pair that ran into one another too, but can't think of whom...

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I still don't watch the show and I haven't read the replies since my initial post, but I would just like to say that,

EVANGELINE LILLY IS FUCKING HOT!

That is all.

Reverend James

Reaction score
Yeah, they are drawing me in with the subtleties of the whole interconnection thing. I am thinking that they are going to integrate Will and the "as yet" unborn baby. In the episode when they talked about Will's mother dying his step-father said that there was something different about the kid. Clare's psychic told her something similar about her baby-to-be. Intriguing.

I dig the show mostly because it keeps me guessing, which in turn keeps me interested... that and the off-chance I will see Kate in her unmentionables!

Anyone remember that 70's TV show called "Cliffhanger"? Susan Anton was in it ("Cliffhanger: Stop Susan Williams"). Every week it left you totally hanging waiting for the next episode, in that old school weekly radio serial kind of way. That is what I dig about "Lost". Very few shows really do that anymore.

numba1

Reaction score
KABOOM said:
I fucking love this show!!!! I find myself making sure I am in front of the TV at 7:00 (Central Time) and it is on ABC. At first, I saw a lot of similarities between it and Lord of the Flies(the book, not the suck-ass movie). Now, I don't knwo where the hell it is going, but I know I will be right there in my chair.

Good call, I wouldn't doubt the idea came straight fromt he book, monsters and everything.

By the way, I watch this show every Wednesday also!!! I love it.

Japanese Dude

Reaction score
Good show, but way too slow moving. Since I'm here in Hawaii where they film it here's some funny things about lost, the airport scene was filmed in our convention center, the cave is filmed in the old Xerox building, they closed it after one of the employee's came in one day and shot everyone. Oh and the other week they where filming in Costco.

Reverend James

Reaction score
Okay... did anyone else see Hurley on the Korean Government Minister's TV?

In last night's episode, when Jin first went to the Government guy's house, the dude's daughter was watching TV. There were Korean subtitles on the screen and it had Hurley getting into some car. I am unsure if it was just put in as a joke to see who would notice, or if I am completely retarded... anyway, wanted to ask if anyone else saw it. It was only up for a second. I am hoping that they finally do focus on Hurley in one of these shows. He is quickly becoming the coolest character on there.

So, when it came out that the kid torched the boat did anyone else flash back to when his former step-father said that weird things happen around the kid?

I thought that I had the show figured out, but I am now convinced that the writers and producers are just flying by the seats of their pants. I really don't know where they are going with it. It is still cool though.

jessicajoanne

LTJ's exp0sed Llama Goddess
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Reverend James said:
Okay... did anyone else see Hurley on the Korean Government Minister's TV?

Thank goodness someone else saw this.. my friends thought i had lost my mind!

They did say once that everyone on the island is connected in some way...

Supafly

Barely Ever Here
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Don't know how I missed that.

I had a feeling the kid torched the raft and then changed my mind halfway into the episode.

Reverend James

Reaction score
Supa... never second guess yourself.

Jess, my folks saw it too, but I needed to know that someone outside of my gene pool saw it, in case it was a genetic defect. They seriously need to do a Hurley show... all Hurley, all show.

jessicajoanne

LTJ's exp0sed Llama Goddess
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I agree.. Hurley needs backstory.. we need to know who he is...

neckel

Reaction score
I too seemed to notice Hurley on the Television but wasn't sure if it was indeed him. I had to rewind 3 or 4 times to check but still aint sure if it was him or not because the tv was too far away and a bit out of focus. Based on the previews for next week's episode, I think Hurley's back story will be the focal point.

With that being said, I thought last night's episode was one of the weaker one's this year.

Aviator

Reaction score
Hurley's back story will finally be shown next week. I wonder what took them so long? Several characters have had two back story episodes already.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
neckel said:
I too seemed to notice Hurley on the Television but wasn't sure if it was indeed him. I had to rewind 3 or 4 times to check but still aint sure if it was him or not because the tv was too far away and a bit out of focus. Based on the previews for next week's episode, I think Hurley's back story will be the focal point.

With that being said, I thought last night's episode was one of the weaker one's this year.
I disagree...I thought it was one of the better ones, myself....not that there've really been anytruly bad ones....