• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Lost on ABC

Reverend James

Reaction score
Stingray, I agree... I really dug last night's episode, especially when the Korean girl was strutting around in her bikini. She is seriously dope.

MasterCool

Reaction score
Next weeks episode is called Numbers which is indeed the Hurley flashback episode.

His back story involves winning the lottery, probably a huge amount to make national news based on him appearing on the TV set in the backround last night.

He goes in search of the French women for some reason, something to do with him winning the lotto I would guess, the winning numbers probably have some connection based on the episode title. The rifle in the end of the preview is probably the french womens.

Official Preview:

Next Episode:
Wednesday, March 2, 8/7c
"Numbers"
When Hurley becomes obsessed with the French woman and heads into the jungle to find her, Jack, Sayid and Charlie have no choice but to follow. Meanwhile, Locke asks Claire to help build a mysterious item.

Reverend James

Reaction score
According to the Lost forums (yes, I see other forums on the side) he was being arrested on Korean TV. In the beginning of the series he claims to be a warrior... so I figure that he was arrested at some form of protest or something. The lottery thing would afford him the ability to support causes and shit.

On one of the forums a guy claims that Hurley is the guy at the desk in the "I didn't see the sign" Visa commercial, but with short hair obviously. I dunno about that one though.

neckel

Reaction score
I suppose a major reason why I thought the last episode was a weak one was because it kept getting interupted by a stupid Amber Alert message every 15 minutes. So for practically 10 minutes the audio was cut off and I couldnt hear what was the characters were saying. So I guess that just pissed me off a little too much.

MasterCool

Reaction score
Reverend James said:
According to the Lost forums (yes, I see other forums on the side) he was being arrested on Korean TV. In the beginning of the series he claims to be a warrior... so I figure that he was arrested at some form of protest or something. The lottery thing would afford him the ability to support causes and shit.

On one of the forums a guy claims that Hurley is the guy at the desk in the "I didn't see the sign" Visa commercial, but with short hair obviously. I dunno about that one though.

I don't believe he is getting arested, the subtitle actually says:

"Lucky Winner, Los Angles, California"

Japanese Dude

Reaction score
What I'm wondering is what happened to the old black lady. The one that was flying with her husband. She was in about 3 episodes but for the most part you never see her.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
I was wondering that myself. I commented to a friend the other day that thatwas the only part of the show that really threw me: The age differential. You'd figure, on a trip from Sidney to LA, there'd be more older folks & kids than just Walt, the old lady, and Locke.But instead, we've seen more or less all 20 & 30 somethings...

Supafly

Barely Ever Here
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Stingray said:
I was wondering that myself. I commented to a friend the other day that thatwas the only part of the show that really threw me: The age differential. You'd figure, on a trip from Sidney to LA, there'd be more older folks & kids than just Walt, the old lady, and Locke.But instead, we've seen more or less all 20 & 30 somethings...

A bunch of geriatrics and snot nosed brats running around an island wouldn't be as exciting. Plus we've got survivor for that. :lol:

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
Supafly said:
A bunch of geriatrics and snot nosed brats running around an island wouldn't be as exciting. Plus we've got survivor for that. :lol:
LOL....well no...not a bunch. But I'dthink at least a few more would make it...you know, for balance's sake...

neckel

Reaction score
you also have to keep in mind that there are 30 somthing survivors on this island but only 13 or so are main characters. In addition, whose to say that some old people and little snot nosed brats didnt die in the plane crash.

jessicajoanne

LTJ's exp0sed Llama Goddess
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
If i remember correctly, it was an overnight flight.. a red-eye.. not alot of old people and children fly red-eyes....

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
I thought it was mid-day. Still daylight whenthey crashed...and all the airport scenes were in the daylight...

neckel

Reaction score
doesnt necessarily mean that the plane took off during the day.

Reverend James

Reaction score
Last night rocked. I can't wait to see how they tie everyone in with these numbers.

Hurley rocks.

jessicajoanne

LTJ's exp0sed Llama Goddess
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
the part at the end with the numbers on the steel door.. that was the door that Boone & Locke were trying to get open...

And it is about time we had some Hurley backstory... and he made friends with the French Woman.. WOOHOO!

I LOVE THIS SHOW!

Reverend James

Reaction score
I hear you, Double-J, that was a very suspenseful ending. Is it a new episode next week?

Supafly

Barely Ever Here
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Reverend James said:
I hear you, Double-J, that was a very suspenseful ending. Is it a new episode next week?

Nope, rerun. That's the one thing that I hate.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
Yeah...there was a collective groan of diappointment here with the rerun preview too...

Remember when there was only like 2 reruns in a season all those years ago? Shame it's not like that anymore...

Reverend James

Reaction score
Yeah, the re-runs were on Christmas holidays and the week of Thanksgiving (after the mandatory holiday special episodes).

Japanese Dude

Reaction score
Anyone know if this weeks episode is a rerun again? Hope not, that would make it 3 weeks in a row.