• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Lost on ABC

MasterCool

Reaction score
Lost will be back with new episodes March 30th

03.30 LOST Episode 19: "Deus Ex Machina"
04.06 LOST Episode 20: "Do No Harm"
04.13 LOST Episode 21: "The Greater Good"
04.20 LOST Episode 22: "Born to Run"
04.27 Special One-Hour LOST Episode
05.04 LOST Episode 23: Season Finale (Pt 1 of 2)
05.11 LOST Episode 24: Season Finale (Pt 2 of 2)

Japanese Dude

Reaction score
Anyone else watch Lost tonight? I was surprised when Boone died. I read in an article that one of the main characters would die by the end of the season but it still came as a surprise. But then again the island could always bring him back.....

Reverend James

Reaction score
He was a wanker anyway. I mean, his sister is hot and all, but she is his step-sister, which still makes it creepy to have the hots for her.

I missed last week's show, but family and friends filled me in... after I caught the last 50 minutes of last night's show, so I am mostly up to speed. I think that the show is going to turn into a manhunt for Locke and that he will eventually become like one of the people who kidnapped Claire. Anyone else have opinions more astute than my own? Having missed that one show I feel that my Lost bearings are off a little bit.

jessicajoanne

LTJ's exp0sed Llama Goddess
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Did you see the preview for the next new episode? it looked like Locke was shot.. and Jack was saying someone had stolen the keys to the gun case. Now, the only people who know where that gun case is are Jack, Kate, and Sayeed. I say that Sayeed and Sawyer are gonna go team up and hunt locke down.

About Boone.. he has good reason to have the hots for her.. i mean in a flashback episode, they did say basically that he had sex with Shannon in the past.

Btw.. I am totally hooked on this show.. i won't even answer the phone unless it is a commerical.. lol..

next week is a rerun.. so looks like we are back to waiting for new episodes again.. UGH!

neckel

Reaction score
i thought last nights episode was by far the best episode since the first few. The show seems to be at its best when Jack and/or Kate are the focal points of the episode.

As for Boone dying.....I really didn't mind, but would have prefered to see another character bite the dust first. The little kid getting eatin by the monster would have made me happy. I hate that fucking brat.

Reverend James

Reaction score
Jess, the channel I was watching cut the preview off to show a fucking ad for Canadian Idol... I was so pissed. I got home rather late and my mother called me to ask if I watched the show. She then offered to tell me the whole scenario if I couldn't find it on another channel later on. I can't believe that even my parents are hooked on this show. It frigging rules!

I would bang Shannon, but not if she was my step-sister since I was 8 years-old. Okay, maybe I would... I am so confused... but I would bang Kate anytime.

I hope that they don't kill Locke.

jessicajoanne

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Who are you kidding.. you would be trying to get them both at once for a lil lost island 3way! And so would I!

I like how they are giving Shannon more depth though, by hooking her up with Sayeed (random jess hetro moment.. sayeed is so fucking hott too! sorry.. done now). And I loved it last night after Claire had her baby, that Jin turned to Charlie and shook his hand congratulating him.. Like he was the dad or something! I agree last nights show was awesome, and I think the next new one should rock too!

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
That preview didn't really say all that was gonna happen on the next new episode.....just showed a mix of stuff & talked about leading up to the finale....which, my guess is, when Shannon shoots Locke.(after stealin' Saed's key, of course).

I still think the best part 'bout last night's ep was when Jin looked at Charlie durin' Claire's labor & just shook his head.....had me rollin'. Great attention to the minor details by the writers.

Reverend James

Reaction score
I also felt that they humanized Jin and Sayeed in last night's episode better than in previous shows. When Jin and Charlie jumped up and down, hugging (after the aforementioned head and hand shakes), I laughed like I was relieved that Claire had her baby.

Hey, Evangeline Lilly has come a long way from these days, huh?

http://www.livelinks.com/whatis/index.jsp

She is still fucking hot.

And Jess, not only would I get Shannon and Kate in some sweaty tropical slide fest, I would get hottie Korean-bikini-babe and saucy not-pregnant-anymore Claire into the mix to and make like the horniest model UN meeting ever!

jessicajoanne

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
her name is Sun.. and yeah.. she is a hottie too.. i love the fact that she is wearing more rique clothes now too

thewonderdog

Reaction score
I too am hooked on this show. What is everyones thoughts as far as the how this season will end in the coming weeks. Is this going to be an on-going show or it more like a mini series. I thought I heard the annoucer say when introducing the next episode something to the effect that the "finally" would show why they are there.

jessicajoanne

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Lost will be back next season, it was renewed.. which is good.. so i dont think they are going to tell us everything.. i am sure they will leave us hanging like they always do.. those bastards!

MasterCool

Reaction score
Here is an updated show schedule, The Special on 4.27 is a summary of everything that has happened so far. The Finally is now 3 parts.

04.13 LOST Episode 14: "Special" (R)
04.20 LOST Episode 16: "Outlaws" (R)
04.27 Special One-Hour LOST Episode
05.04 LOST Episode 21: "The Greater Good"
05.11 LOST Episode 22: "Born to Run"
05.18 LOST Episode 23: "Exodus (Pt 1 of 3)"
05.25 LOST Episode 24/25: "Exodus (Pt 2 and 3 of 3)"

1. Boone will not be coming back from the dead but he will be in the finally as there are going to be flashbacks to the flight.

2. There is no chance Locke is killed since they so obviously make it seem that way in the preview. Locke is to important to the show.

jessicajoanne

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I agree that locke will not be killed.. but that doesn't mean he won't be shot and held hostage until he tells the truth.. remember, sayeed is a former Iraqi soldier who tortured people to get information... sounds plausible to me...

Mastercool.. thanks for the updated episode guide

numba1

Reaction score
I love this show too. Can't wait til new episodes come on in a couple weeks!

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
Okay...let's start a pool goin' here....

Candidates to Shoot John Locke:

Jack
Kate
Sawyer
Saed
Sun
Jin
Charlie
Claire
Michael
Walt
Hurley
Shannon
Denise
~~New character/background character~~

Personally....I think best odds go with Sun, Shannon, & Saed. Jack...he'd really want to...but wouldn't. If he was gonna shoot someone, he's had 2 more than perfect opportunities now, and hasn't yet. And Sawyer hasn't had any interaction with Locke yet, really...so I don't see him doing it....

Japanese Dude

Reaction score
Speaking of shootings and guns. Remember Locke found the gun off the dead preist. Why dosent he try to shoot the glass with that? Even shatter proof glass will crack after a couple of shots? Funny how they are slowing finding weapons like in Resident Evil the video game, started out with knives, then handguns, next they have to get the rifles from the french woman. Finally a granade lancher with acid rounds! haha. As far as how the show will end, I'm betting Rod Sterling will walk out and say (Imitating Rod Sterlings voice) "An island that dosent exist, an island that can make the impossible happen, an island that is LOST in the farthest reaches of The Twilight Zone". Anyway Kate is the HOTTEST nuff said.

Last edited:

MasterCool

Reaction score
Its also possible Locke is only shot in a dream or is not shot at all and the previews are just made to look like that. If I had to guess, I would say he gets shot by Shannon but stands right back up because hes got those weird island powers going on (He can suddenly walk, he has visions, etc).

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
MasterCool said:
Its also possible Locke is only shot in a dream or is not shot at all and the previews are just made to look like that. If I had to guess, I would say he gets shot by Shannon but stands right back up because hes got those weird island powers going on (He can suddenly walk, he has visions, etc).
I dunno...well, yeah...dream-sequence thing, That's easily enough believed...but Locke's "powers" seem to be fading. Even after the bit with Danny, he couldn't walk all that well...