• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Lost on ABC

Reverend James

Reaction score
I have a few questions:

1. Why is it a special 1-hour episode upcoming, when all episodes are 1-hour?
2. Will they try to bring Locke's disability to the forefront?
3. Why on Earth is Evangeline Lilly dating the hobbit-guy who plays Charlie?
4. Which of the four main hotties will pose naked first?

I think that Sayeed will shoot Locke, if indeed shot, to score more points with Shannon.

H

hoppi

Reverend James said:
I have a few questions:

1. Why is it a special 1-hour episode upcoming, when all episodes are 1-hour?
2. Will they try to bring Locke's disability to the forefront?
3. Why on Earth is Evangeline Lilly dating the hobbit-guy who plays Charlie?
4. Which of the four main hotties will pose naked first?

I think that Sayeed will shoot Locke, if indeed shot, to score more points with Shannon.

seriously,im laughing my ass off.... :banana:

jessicajoanne

LTJ's exp0sed Llama Goddess
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
1. Why is it a special 1-hour episode upcoming, when all episodes are 1-hour? Cuz it is there way of trying to make you watch a re-run.. if they call it special it must be!
2. Will they try to bring Locke's disability to the forefront? nah.. i don't think that will happen.
3. Why on Earth is Evangeline Lilly dating the hobbit-guy who plays Charlie? cuz hobbits are adorable.. and plus he is probably the actor with the most amount of $$ in real life... gold digger.. lol
4. Which of the four main hotties will pose naked first? Maggie Grace (shannon) is my guess.. or maybe they can have the people who are the other survivors pose!

Reverend James

Reaction score
Hahahaha... "Playboy's Women of the Background Scenery on Lost"

Shit, I would buy it. That older black lady who is mourning her husband has some sweet titties. My money is actually on Claire, because as egocentric North Americans, we know that all women who speak with foreign accents have loose morals regarding nudity and sex.

Evangeline Lilly is allegedly still married or something too... and I read it on-line so I know that it has to be true.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
There's already at least a topless pic or two of Emile De Ravin floatin' around...it's in her thread in celebs....

Reverend James

Reaction score
One vague blurry B&W nipple shot in the last link... still some sexiness though. Thanks.

chef

Reaction score
I'm sure they said it is a two hour season finale. I am a huge fan so I'm excited but if they don't give any answers soon and keep giving us more questions I will stop watching.

MiniKiller

Reaction score
GAH! I love this show and its the only one I watch week in and week out.

I missed the last episode! I was so looking forward to it but my damn friends dragged me to a party (ya it was sweet tho lol) and I forgot to tape it~ *is upset*

neckel

Reaction score
ABC has a lot of balls pulling this shit on us. What the hell was that worthless pile they aired last night? It was completely unecessary. I'm gettin really sick of this "one new episode- followed by- 4 weeks of repeats-bullshit".

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
Well...the recap ep wasn't BAD, exactly...but it would've been better had the narration carried all the way through, rather than just the beginning & the end. Can't really fault 'em TOO much, I mean you'd have to be an idiot to EXPECT a tv show to do well anymore, unless it's got "Law & Order" or "CSI" at the beginning of its name. They probably just didn't prepare for it to do so well & last. And the next 4 are new ones...so that's something at least.

As for the rerun thing....EVERY show's like that anymore. (That doesn't make it suck any less, but thats the way it is.) Problem is that hour long shows take so long to work--particularly location shoots, with this large a cast, and x amount of effects, weather, etc to deal with. They can't possibly shoot the entirety of the season before the premiere, and if they shoot half & half, they run a high risk of losing all their viewers, so they have to keep plopping out one or two new ones before the streak of new episodes at the season's end. Like I said, that doesn't make it suck any less...but there's not much that can be done about it and still produce the high-quality of the show.

Japanese Dude

Reaction score
Hopefully this show dosent become like The X-Files where nothing is really answered. Anyone else watch that episode of 20/20 on Lost?

MasterCool

Reaction score
The producers have said that this wont be like the X-Files, and that questions will be answered, it would really suck if it did end up being just a bunch of unanswered cliff hangers.

That said, next week is part one of a three part finally, with the other two parts airing back to back the following week. From what I have read, a lot of questions will be answered though a whole lot of new ones will be posed as well.

Two notes:

-Someone is going to die, another main character.
-Michell Rodriguez is going to be introduced as a new character.

Reverend James

Reaction score
Dude, is Michelle "I love your body" Rodriguez going to be one of those "jungle people" who kidnapped Claire? If a main character dies I hope that it is not one of the chicks... I mean, I could do without Michael or Jin (?), or even Sawyer, but not one of the babes.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
I could do without Jack....and I think the story could do without Hurley...but the rest seem to have a rather sizeable part just yet....should be interesting to see who they off...

The Young One

exp0sed Fantasy Football Champ
Reaction score
I think it's obvious to suspect Link from the Matrix is gonna die(sorry started watching the show at the recap episode, not to sure on names). He never fully recovered from that poison or what it was the asian wife gave to him, and he is a major character. I have a feeling it could be him.

MasterCool

Reaction score
Reverend James said:
Dude, is Michelle "I love your body" Rodriguez going to be one of those "jungle people" who kidnapped Claire? If a main character dies I hope that it is not one of the chicks... I mean, I could do without Michael or Jin (?), or even Sawyer, but not one of the babes.

I have heard she was on the plane with them though I would not count out the chance that she is one of the "others" which are suspected of kidnapping Claire. She will probably end up being a character who has been on the island the entire time but is just now becoming a character, just like that science teacher who warned them about the coming weather last week. Its also possible that there are survivors on another part of the island.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
Daniel Roebuck....I worked with him on a documentary years ago...nice guy...had absolutely no idea he was gonna pop up until that ep though, it was a pleasant surprise...

Reverend James

Reaction score
I thought about it over the weekend and came to the conclusion that Hurley will likely go, simply because it will be easier than trying to explain why is staying fat. Really, I thought about it all weekend and can honestly say that I have nothing here. This show really has me at a loss.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
make sense ta me. I thought Michael as well for a second..but I really can't see someone taking over the parenting of Walt. And well...this ain't the most cohesive group o'folks...

jessicajoanne

LTJ's exp0sed Llama Goddess
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Hurley has to stay.. he is the only one on the island that talks to everyone else.. he is the link between the people we see now, and the people who we don't see.

Michael, Jin, Walt, & Sawyer leave on the boat..

Michelle Rodriguez is slated for the finale, which means she will most likely be in the show next season.

Alot of the finale, will be a flashback to before they got on the plane.. it looks like it should be good.. I can't wait!