• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Lost on ABC

Japanese Dude

Reaction score
Okay who watched the finally, more questions posed, nothing really answered.....but yet I'll still be tuning in next season whenever that is?

Reverend James

Reaction score
Sawyer was shot, is he dead? Walt knew that they were the decoys to save the rest of the folks, so he told his father that they "had to go". So, that was cool.

I am betting that the hatch leads into John Malkovich's head. Really, I am completely fucking lost on this show myself. I love it, but I have no idea what comes next.

jessicajoanne

LTJ's exp0sed Llama Goddess
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I watched the finale, and at the end of it, I picked up my bowl of popcorn and threw it at the TV... They can't leave us hanging like that.. THOSE BASTARDS!

Great show though.. you know i will be turning in to see next season..

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
Speakin' of John Malkovich...it took me a while, but I finally realized where I knew the guy behind the spotlight from...he was the "Swamp Thing" guy in ConAir...

as for the finale...Arzt friggin' exploded! Course...I called it about 2 mins before it happened, but I was hoping it wouldn't...I was starting to like the character. A glimpse at the "security system" was interesting...of course, still no clue what it is, but it was interesting. Glad to see Jack finally saying something about everyone questioning him one second, then acting like he should have the keys to the universe the next.

I was a little disappointed that they let the capture of Walt slip so early though. ("I heard them say they were coming for the boy.") Would've been better had they left us in the dark about it completely, if ya ask me...

Reverend James

Reaction score
Okay, and that is where I got a little more befuddled (I use a thesaurus). They obviously don't need Will to procreate, so for what do they need him?

BTW, I don't know if Emilie De Ravenne had implants, or if they are playing the "post-child-birth-huge-jugs" thing up... but either way, looking good on little Claire. What a hotty!

If Charlie goes back to being a smackhead I will fly to the island and kick his ass myself (I know it is not real).

neckel

Reaction score
is it me or is locke slowly turning to the darkside? Why the hell did he light the fuse when hurley screamed for him not to ( and after walt told him not to in the previous week's episode)? He must be turning into some sort of villain. Then again, he always seems to do somthing malicious with "good reason".

chef

Reaction score
Did anyone see the old movie "Treasure Island" or know anything about Jules Verne? Maybe......

Japanese Dude

Reaction score
So any of you guys watching the new season of Lost? Is it just me or does Michelle Rodridgez just dosent seem to fit in. Oh well. "See you in another life ehh"

Strike22

Reaction score
I'm watching, I'm hooked just like I was last season. Japanese Dude, I think the reason you think that she doesn't fit in is because she is new and we don't know anything about her yet. How did she become one of these others, and where are they taking Michael, Sayer and Jin. And why was Jin speaking english? What is it with this hatch, and what happens if nobody enters the code? Let the speculation begin.

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Anyone still watching this? I thought last night's episode was great. It opens a ton of possibilities for storylines.

mbblue27

Tim Sanchez
Reaction score
I still watch it and also thought last nights episode was great. I can't wait for next season, too bad we have to wait til Jan or Feb for it. :bah:

I'm glad they made the finale 2 hours, thats what they needed to do with heroes.

I want to say some other things about the episode but won't yet incase some people haven't watched it yet.

mbblue27

Tim Sanchez
Reaction score
Nope, they're doing that so they'll have all 16 episodes in a row cause people were complaining about it so much.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
Season runs 20-24 episodes, at (roughly) 10 days to film (script-final edit) per epsode.* So yeah...that makes sense. Better than how they did Season 2 with the 6 new eps, 8 reruns, 3 eps, 5 reruns crap. The dual half-season thing they did this year was pretty solid though...

Anyhow, good episode last night, but poor finale, imo. A lot of shows seem to be suffering from this syndrome this season.

*filming statistics based on the commentary from writers on Season 2 DVD set.

nxman

Reaction score
Love the show saw the season finale now we know that eventually Jack & Kate survived the island in the future of course and I think they’ve left there friends behind and that’s what’s killing Jack and making him feel so guilty cant wait to see new season premiere.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
Love the show saw the season finale now we know that eventually Jack & Kate survived the island in the future of course and I think they?ve left there friends behind and that?s what?s killing Jack and making him feel so guilty cant wait to see new season premiere.

"Always in motion, the future is."

There are enough variables in that future flashback to say with any certainty that it is actuallty what will happen. Jack talking about his father as though he were alive, there still being a practice in Christian Shappard's name, Kate not being in prison, etc. There's also the issue of how much time has passed, which is pretty much up in the air.

Either way, the fact that there's only 3 more seasons of the show has kind of ruined it for me.

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Here's a thought: Maybe these guys keep reliving this experience over and over as evidenced by Desmond's flashbacks to Charlie's deaths. If this is true, characters that have died would be able to return (but please leave Anna Lucia dead). Jack seemed like he needed redemption from the last epidode. Everyone was callling him a hero, when he clearly thought otherwise. I think he made a decision at some point to save only a few of the survivors. It also seemed like Kate resented him a bit.

BTW...the name of the funeral parlor in the last episode was Hoffs/Drawlar...an anagram for flash forward.

storm

Reaction score
People complaining about reruns and long time breaks?? OK. Now that we all wait 8 months, next year another 8 months and finally another 8 till show's finale is this gonna be nice?
I don't understand people... they prefer 8months of nothing but 4 in a row instead of a "balanced" 6 to 6... :bah:

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I'm a huge Lost fan and have been loyal to it all the way. Last night finally was a kicker I was waiting to see who the mysterios person would be: didn't expect it to be Kate!
But what was on that piece of paper?
Who Died?
Walts Back?
Where did Locke run off too?
Will they be rescued?
Will Miki'al ever die?
Kate said "He'll be getting worried" does she mean Sawyer or someone else?
Why did Jack talk about his father it the context that he was alive? Why was the plane crash faked?
Will Hurley ever lose weight?