• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Michael Jackson dead

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
LONDON, England (AP) -- Michael Jackson, a leading world beer critic who praised the brews of Belgium and acknowledged he would never be as famous as "that Michael Jackson," has died. He was 65.

Jackson, known as "the beer hunter," died Thursday of a heart attack at his home in west London. His body was found by his house cleaner, Paddy Gunningham, his long-term partner, said Friday.

She said he had kept writing and traveling, despite suffering from Parkinson's disease, and that he planned to write a book about the ailment.

"He was simply the best beer writer we've ever known," said Tim Hampson, chairman of the British Guild of Beer Writers.

"He told wonderful stories about beer, breweries and far away places. He told the story of beer through people, and he was humorous and erudite at the same time," Hampson told The Associated Press.

Jackson especially loved Belgian brews. His books "The Great Beers of Belgium" and "World Guide to Beer" introduced them to many export markets, including the United States.

By identifying beers by their flavors and styles, and by pairing them with particular foods and dishes, Jackson helped give birth to a renaissance of interest in beer and breweries worldwide that began in the 1970s, including the North American microbrewery movement.

His TV documentary series, "The Beer Hunter" -- which popularized his nickname -- was filmed around the world and shown in 15 countries.

He worked as a beer critic for more than 30 years, writing in newspapers and gastronomic magazines, holding seminars and giving speeches, appearing on U.S. talk shows and writing books about beer and whiskeys published in 18 languages.

Jackson knew he would never be as famous as Michael Jackson the rock star, and that was reflected on the beer critic's Web site. "Hello, my name is Michael Jackson. No, not that Michael Jackson, but I am on a world tour. My tour is in pursuit of exceptional beer. That's why they call me the Beer Hunter," it says. E-mail to a friend E-mail to a friend

Copyright 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Let us all raise a beer for this great man :beer:

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Uh...I thought it was THE Michael Jackson.

RIP MJ

elmerfudd

Reaction score
Ah man ! So Sad ! I loved he's work , the way he would take a sip of beer , spin around and stand on his toes why'll grabbing his crotch . "Cha'mon" ! Or maybe I'm getting the two mixed up ?

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
Hahaha.. that is so awesomely misleading

anyone known as the beer hunter is alright in my books...

marquis

Reaction score
Great guy who did much to transform the beer world.
In particular in the US where people actually consider Miller and Budweiser to be beer he opened millions of eyes to what is available.

GrapJ

Balki Bartokamus
Reaction score
it felt like a thriller for a some seconds

smb28

Reaction score
yea that would be cool if he came back as thriller lmao

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Oh man I loved this guy hell I would go out and only drink the shit he told me too it was like having a walking talking drink guide! RIP "Beer Hunter" - Oh I see film title there!