• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Misc Group Models - cleaned

septimiu29

Reaction score

Caravanmaster

Banned User
Reaction score
Ntle Woer - The Gretet Gft

Natalie Wonder - The Greatest Gift

Download nitroflares:

http://nitroflare.com/view/DAC69B7AF19583D/clips4sale.comMomsGreatestGift.mp4

Ohhhhh baby...your fingers feel amazing. You got step-mommy soaking wet. I love that you take your time getting my body ready. Guess what step-mommy needs now? That nice big hard cock of yours. My pussy is swollen...my clit is so huge & right on the edge of cumming. But not yet. I want to cum while you're fucking me. Mmmmm there's that cock step-mommy loves so much...thrusting in & out of me...penetrating me deeper each time. I'm so close to cumming. Harder, harder...please fuck me harder I'm going to cum ohhhhhhhh fuckkkkk. That was so good. Start pumping me again. You want to cum so badly, don't you baby. But wait, stop. Actually...don't pull out this time. Cum inside me. Yes, I know, step-mommy can get pregnant. I've been thinking about this sweetie...I want it. I want to have a baby with my boy. Deep down, I know you want it too. I can feel your desire to have a baby with step-mommy. Our love is like no other. Mmmm there you go...fuck your step-mom good until you drain every single drop of hot sperm inside my fertile pussy.

Step-Mom & step-son have some intimate pillow talk after sex....That was incredible sweetie. I think you gave step-mommy something extra special. I can feel it. We were so in tune with each other's bodies...looking into each other's eyes. Our love is getting stronger. The only thing that can make this more perfect would be to start a family together. You're the man I love, my best friend, my sexy lover and my step-son. You're my everything. I hope I'm your everything too. It's our life & we can build it how we want. We've already moved into a house together. The neighbors don't ever have to know the truth. They'll just think we're two people madly in love starting a family. I have a feeling right now, as we lay here...your strong sperm is swimming up to step-mommy's egg. It's going to dig itself in there and start making a baby. Our baby.

A few months later...

Surprise sweetie! I went out and bought some new outfits today. What do you think? This new top hugs step-mommy's pregnant belly perfectly. Do you want to touch it? That's your baby in there. This pregnancy has me extra horny all the time. My nipples are so sensitive too. Oh honey, step-mommy's dreams came true with you. Our life is perfect. And now, it will be complete with our growing love. Let's get on the bed so you can rub some lotion onto step-mommy's tits & tummy. I don't want to get any stretch marks. Oh sweetie, step-mommy loves you so much...this is the greatest gift you could ever give me...

General:

Name: [clips4sale.com]MomsGreatestGiftmp4
Format: mp4 - Size: 408.86 MB - 00:18:02 - 1280 x 720

Caravanmaster

Banned User
Reaction score
Ntle Woer - The Gretet Gft - om & So Go For Rou Two

Natalie Wonder - The Greatest Gift - Mom & Son Go For Round Two

Download nitroflares:

http://nitroflare.com/view/F9BCB8B90F0A9F8/clips4sale.comMomSonLoveGift2.mp4

We haven't been home alone like this in months since step-mommy had your baby. Thanks goodness we found a babysitter. We only have two hours with the house all to ourselves. Mmmmm I've missed being naked and so close with you. Imagine the babysitter knew the baby was ours? It's practically unheard of and so taboo of course...a step-son getting his step-mom pregnant. We couldn't help falling in love and sharing that deep love with each other. Remember those naughty nights baby?

It's been so long since we've had alone time. You look especially handsome today. Come kiss me baby. I've missed this so much. I almost came from that kiss! I'm beyond horny. I've been counting down the days of when we could fuck again. Mmmmmm and make love. I love you so much baby. My pussy is yearning to feel your cock again. But today, I want to feel your cock in both my pussy and in my ass. We don't get much help with the baby and once the babysitter comes back we don't know when we'll be able to fuck again. Let's take advantage of this special, intimate time together. Mmmm fuck both step-mommy's holes. We can get as loud as we want. I'd love to fuck in different positions too. Slide your hard cock in my pussy first. Then I'll turn around for you so you can fuck my ass. Give it to me good from behind. I want to feel your warm hips thrusting against my ass. But try not cumming in my ass...I want to feel your hot load cum in my pussy while I'm on top. Mmmmm sweetie your warm balls are so full of cum.

There's something I've been wanting to tell you. I'd love it if we had another baby. Inseminate me with your potent seed. I love you and I love getting filled with your hot cum. Give step-mommy your strong sperm. Make a baby inside me again. Let's go for round

General:

Name: [clips4sale.com]MomSonLoveGift2mp4
Format: mp4 - Size: 520.12 MB - 00:22:56 - 1280 x 720

Caravanmaster

Banned User
Reaction score
Ntle Woer - Wtchg Her Crr Out The Uthkble...A You Both Love Ever Seco O...

Natalie Wonder - Watching Her Carry Out The Unthinkable...And You Both Love Every Second Of It

Download nitroflares:

http://nitroflare.com/view/4D88FAD3B8D965A/StruggleSexWithTabooMom.mp4

Hi I have another idea for a step-mom/step-mom's boyfriend/step-mom's step-son scenario. This would be a pov via the step-mother's boyfriend. The boyfriend talks about his shameless desire to watch his MILF girlfriend perform sexual acts on her young step-son. They discuss the plan, kiss, flirt and joke about how fucked up they are. To watch a step-mother inappropriately touch her own step-son like THAT? She loves the idea. They're definitely meant to be together. Step-Mom's not sure how her step-son will agree to this but she's determined to figure something out. Step-Son's still at school but the bus should be dropping him home any minute. Step-Son comes in and step-mommy tells him to sit down. How was his day at school today? Step-Son gets upset because the bullies beat him up again. Step-Mom looks at her boyfriend with a smirk. She's got an idea. She tells her step-son he needs to fight back. Step-Mommy's going to teach him a good lesson today. She'll pretend to be a big bully and hold him down while step-son struggles to get her off. But step-mom and boyfriend both know what's REALLY going to happen. Somehow, through all the struggling and manipulation, step-mommy will undress her boy, grope him, touch him and then force his dick inside her pussy. Holding him down will feel even more exciting. And of course he's no match for step-mommy's strength. He's still quite small and lanky.

Please turn to the camera a lot telling me (your boyfriend) to jerk it while you fuck your step-son. You love the fact that your boyfriend is getting off hard while watching you do this most immoral act. Super nasty talk. You switch back and forth between sweet step-mom and forcible step-mom. You're a step-mother getting horny from holding down your darling boy, feeling his dick slide in and out of you. You cum first but then you want your boyfriend and step-son to cum together. You fuck your step-son's cock really hard and really fast. You're not going to stop until he can't take it no more and blows his hot semen inside you. Thanks again in advance! You are the best!

General:

Name: StruggleSexWithTabooMommp4
Format: mp4 - Size: 391.49 MB - 00:17:16 - 1280 x 720

Caravanmaster

Banned User
Reaction score
Butt3rflforU - Be lete Hoe

Butt3rflyforU - Be My Valentine Honey

Download nitroflares:

http://nitroflare.com/view/51A7B11EF8ADB1B/Butt3rflyforu_Be-My-Valentine-Honey-MP4-HD.mp4

You have been working very hard and you wanted to surprise me for Valentine's Day with two special gifts!!! You went to the store and selected a very sexy red sun dress and a new pair of very expensive shoes !!! You know how I love shoes, but these were over the top expensive!!! They are the red bottoms, Louboutin's!!! I come in my room, just as you finished gift wrapping. I noticed the gift bag and large box on my bed..I knew right away they were from you!!!!! OMG honey!!! "You shouldn't have"! You must have been working double time to afford two gifts!!!! You insist I open them!! I sit down and unwrap the dress first...."WOW!!" "You have the best taste in sexy dresses!" Now, for the second gift....OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "You didn't!" "How can you afford these?!?!?!?" "Honey, I am speechless, you bought me the most expensive designer shoes!!!!" I am in total shock and I realize how much you love and care for me...you want me to enjoy the finer things in life!!! I slip the shoes and the dress on! They are a perfect fit! "Ok honey!!", since you bought me these, I am treating you to dinner and when we return, I am giving you one of my personal best massages!".....we get home from dinner...go back to mommy's bed and I tell you to lay down....I straddle on top of you.....you have no shirt on...mommy's bare pussy is rubbing on your belly...mommy didn't put on panties since we were in a rush when I was trying on your gifts!!! You are getting aroused feeling mommy's moisture begin to drip onto you....I notice you have a huge lump in your jeans...I ask if I am arousing you.....I ask you to please take your hard cock out! Mommy hasn't had sex in so long....and I didn't realize how big you are...just let me rub on your shaft with no panties on....I want to feel your girthy cock between my legs!!!!I begin rubbing.....and I ask "What if the tip slips in?"....I don't care actually....I need it...I want it...I had no idea my baby boy was so well endowed!!!! Make Love to me!!!! Cum inside me!!!! I love you honey!!! This is the best valentines gift ever!!! YOUR SEED!!!!!

General:

Name: Butt3rflyforu_Be-My-Valentine-Honey-MP4-HDmp4
Format: mp4 - Size: 332.1 MB - 00:13:57 - 1920 x 1080

Caravanmaster

Banned User
Reaction score

Caravanmaster

Banned User
Reaction score

Duzthy.k

Reaction score

File Name: Sammy