• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Misc Group Models - cleaned

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
NEW BEST FRIEND 1 BY LIANDRA DAHL 28 JUL 2015
HD MP4 [<433MB] 1280x720 11m 12s
In her video diaries Liandra has always had such a amusing and exciting way of talking about sex, now being able to see it as an interaction with Traci instead of an explanation to the camera takes our admiration to a whole new level. The shared laugh at the end almost seems like the opening to an IFM sitcom, instead it's a genuine shared moment between brand new best friends.

GEORGIANA UPCLOSE 2 BY GEORGIANA 29 JUL 2015
HD MP4 [<239MB] 1280x720 6m 12s
Georgiana has this encapsulating way of enthralling herself so completely. There is the slightest smile that never seems to leave her face despite whatever shape her mouth makes. Her stomach clenches as the ecstasy shudders through like unpredictable ripples, echoing around her body until they escape out of that smiling mouth in tiny little whimpers.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
STRAWBERRY LUCUBRATION 2 BY STRAWBERRY 30 JUL 2015
HD MP4 [<359MB] 1280x720 9m 48s
I always find it hard writing blurbs for these lucubrations, I don’t want to give away any spoilers and ruin any surprises. But the conversation between these two fascinating women is so compelling and takes some very provocative turns. It leaves you wondering exactly how this interview would have gone in a less public setting. Probably more spanking… Sorry, I think that might have been a spoiler.

STRIKING AND SMITTEN 2 BY RUBIE_R 31 JUL 2015
HD MP4 [<274MB] 1280x720 7m 8s
I really do love it when someone has such indomitable style that it is still so visible while naked. At that level it becomes inseparable part of your being, like your name or the sound of your voice. Stripped back to herself, Ruby still gives off her radiantly colorful charm, reminding us that it isn’t the clothes that maketh the woman.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
BEAUTY ON BLUE RESTORATION BY MIRANDA15 FEB 2023
HD MP4 490MB 1920x1080 12m`32s
They really do feel like a time machine, these restorations - a glimpse into IFM’s moody, dramatic past, an idyllic time when cell phones barely had cameras. Nowadays, making dirty little videos is pretty much the norm, and while I love our newfound exuberance for homemade smut, there’s something pretty special about those wild women who did it all before it was cool.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
INSIDE 1 BY LUCILLE_R 01 AUG 2015
HD MP4 [<331MB] 1280x720 10m 25s
As Lucille walks down the hallway her clothes drop from her body, almost melting away without breaking her stride. It is a somewhat hurried entrance, but then I realized it was just that hurried excitement to get through the door and leave the world outside. A cheeky peek though the curtains reminds her that while the hustle and bustle continues outside in here there is just a very comfortable couch.

no place 1 by Darcie 02 Aug 2015
HD MP4 [<202MB] 1280x720 5m 31s
At first glance Darcie almost seems out of place in the dark, she belongs giggling in a summer field or dancing in ocean waves. But take away all that distraction, let the soft light shape the contours of her body and there is nothing left to do but admire the sunshine she generates. There is no place that Darcie doesn’t belong.

Boho 2 by Senna 03 Aug 2015
HD MP4 [<272MB] 1280x720 8m 15s
With the bare brick against her bare back, untethered by earthly bonds Senna embodies those wide open spaces secreted away within the city. An artist or a muse, Senna lets the almost snarl in her lips transform into a animalistic smile. Bound to ramble, born to run, with a woman like Senna it's hard to sit still.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
Celestial Wonder 1 by Lulu_L 04 Aug 2015
HD MP4 [<245MB] 1280x720 6m 24s
As her calming and gentle hands stroke her pearly skin, the background of white bed sheets portray Lulu as angelic and otherworldly. A celestial being untouched by the concerns of us mortals, she is floating on clouds of gossamer. So take a quiet moment, and witness the always radiant Lulu in another blissful encounter.

Fastenyrseatbelt 1 by Denna 05 Aug 2015
HD MP4 [<285MB] 1280x720 7m 21s
Knowing that urges can strike at any time Denna is not one to shy away from answering her bodies needs. Safety first though, so as she pulls into a little backstreet of the suburbs the park brake clicks into place and the gentle vibration of rolling tyres cease. And then a different kind of engine starts to purr and cylinders fire as Denna take us all for a spin.

Elsa_H Video Diary 1 by Elsa_H 06 Aug 2015
HD MP4 [<374MB] 1280x720 11m 34s
I think the thing I love about the first entry of IFM’s video diaries is it’s like going on a really comfortable first date. Even though Elsa has made videos for us before, this is a little more personally intimate as we get to know her voice, her cadence and how her personality shines through those big brown eyes. What makes this better than a first date, is you can be certain there will be a second and then a third and even more than that to come.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
Lucia_C Shining Shadows 2 by Lucia_C 07 Aug 2015
HD MP4 [<416MB] 1280x720 10m 52s
There is something about the soft gradient between the darkness and light in Lucia’s video that makes her skin a Vermeer painting. The subtle yet powerful expression on her face and the flawless appearance of her skin both seem like they could only be captured by a truly masterful artist. Oil on canvas or flesh on soft cotton, either way this is completely an enthralling piece of art.

Inside 2 by Lucille_R 08 Aug 2015
HD MP4 [<363MB] 1280x720 9m 28s
I love Lucille's casual freedom as she wanders completely unhindered into her bedroom - it’s as if we would all walk that way if we didn’t have to wear clothes. It makes me want to follow her example and float around the house naked but I’ll have to check if the housemates are home first. Then with one final free stretch, she almost begrudgingly wraps a dress around her slender frame with the memories of nude liberties still lingering.

slow hand 1 by Adoni 09 Aug 2015
HD MP4 [<360MB] 1280x720 9m 19s
The Kimberley is an unforgiving place - blisteringly hot in the dry season, torrential in the wet. Not much makes it out of there, and Adoni is a welcome exception. Her talents extend to music, performance, and writing; the steady, rythmic buildup to her orgasm is in itself, a fine 3 act performance, with a very satisfying resolution. Encore?

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
urban Goddess 1 by Billie_E 10 Aug 2015
HD MP4 [<399MB] 1280x720 10m 19s
Billie is the urban goddess you see playing bass in some indie band on Friday and who pours your long black on Monday. She's posing with her guitar in this month's Frankie mag, always takes the back table at the Vegie Bar and you've heard she lives in the house by the railway line with prayer flags on the porch. You don't dare imagine seeing her naked, and you're pretty sure nobody ever actually has.

NEW BEST FRIEND 2 by Liandra Dahl 11 Aug 2015
HD MP4 [<357MB] 1280x720 9m 13s
Seeing Liandra and Traci bounce their energy off each other reminds us of early sexual experiences. The very experienced Liandra has always been a devourer of pretty things - watch her gaze, she's obviously very much a visual person. Traci, here sharing only her second sexual experience with a woman, seems to draw on all her senses as she reaches a powerful climax.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
Fastenyrseatbelt 2 by Denna 12 Aug 2015
HD MP4 [<376MB] 1280x720 9m 42s
Everything about Denna is pure class, from her delicate, deft fingers to her pubic grooming and the elegant way she lubricates her fingers. Which makes the location for this installment all the more interesting, don't you think? I'm sure where Denna comes from, one doesn't masturbate int he car dear...

elsa_h video diary 2 by Elsa_H 13 Aug 2015
HD MP4 [<495MB] 1280x720 12m 47s
It may have been Christmas Eve when Elsa shot her latest video diary, but that just makes it a very early Christmas present for us... Or a very late one. But there is an affable cuteness to Elsa's girl next door kind of vibe that makes us think it's the early. She is so giving to herself that it's easy to imagine that she is the kind of person that would surprise you with a Christmas present in August. So hang yourself some mistletoe, it may be August but 'tis the season.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
no place 2 by Darcie 14 Aug 2015
HD MP4 [<147MB] 1280x720 4m 17s
I do love taking a break from the real world with a studio video. So carefully stripped of all distraction and placing the beautiful Darcie within a vacuum, it allows you to truly admire things that might normally go unnoticed. I can't help but look at her cute nose, so central to her features as they twist with pleasure, staying fixed but changing in the light as her head is moved by her sexual force. So take the time to notice the details, you might find something about Darcie that you've never considered before.

Undressage 1 by Zanou 15 Aug 2015
HD MP4 [<195MB] 1280x720 5m 17s
As much as I would love to write out any of the million possible double entendres racing through my mind, it just feels so disingenuous. Zanou creates such a romantic scene on the fresh hay floor of the stable that anything other than expressing my overwhelming admiration seems inadequate. Trois Gymnopedies plays, mirroring the controlled grace of their synchronized movement and setting the tone as one of elegance. The delicacy of dressage without the pomp, this video is one of my new personal favorites.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
THE DRAMA BY LUCY_P 16 FEB 2023
HD MP4 426MB 1920x1080 10m`42s
Looks like I wasn’t the only one feeling nostalgic about the romantic lighting of those old school IFM restorations - Lucy here is feeling the drama too, and ready to embrace her shadow side. Since it’s Lucy, though, the lighting is just the beginning of the drama...
Squirting Deep Penetration Hands On Blonde Visible Wetness

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
beating the bush 1 by Barb 16 Aug 2015
HD MP4 [<271MB] 1280x720 7m 5s
There is a cool sense of composure to Barb, but one that heats up rather quickly. There is an abundance of thermal energy that starts to flow through her like a call and response between the physical and the sensational. Once the heat reaches a fever pitch it feels like Barb would set fire to more than our imagination.

Urban Goddess 2 by Billie_E 17 Aug 2015
HD MP4 [<486MB] 1280x720 12m 34s
On a leather couch on a lazy morning Billie's hands seem guided by her subconscious, like she is totally unaware that they've slowly unbuttoned her shirt, until they brush against her nipples. Like being roused from sleep by the smooth caress of a lover, Billie quickly loses interest in anything other than pursuing those caresses. Once it's over suddenly that magazine she was reading no longer seems as interesting as it was...

Celestial Wonder 2 by Lulu_L 18 Aug 2015
HD MP4 [<234MB] 1280x720 6m 4s
Moving at her own careful pace, Lulu is never one to rush a moment of pleasure. It’s like she is manipulating time, like the air moves slower around her as to lengthen those gasps of pleasure. That may be an illusion but one thing is for certain, we have stopped looking at the clock since she came onto the screen.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
New Best Friend 3 by Traci 19 Aug 2015
HD MP4 [<294MB] 1280x720 7m 37s
How did these two get to the playful teasing stage already? The giggles that punctuate their conversation of massagers are a dead giveaway that these two are bosom companions by now. Maybe it’s the lack of clothing that makes them so comfortable, or maybe it’s just that these two are just so naturally in sync.

Elsa_H Video Diary 3 by Elsa_H 20 Aug 2015
HD MP4 [<446MB] 1280x720 11m 31s
Is there a better gift than a cheeky wank in the lounge room? Well maybe getting caught having a cheeky wank in the lounge room. It’s not an uncommon fantasy that Elsa is indulging in, I think that it crosses everyone's mind at some point. I may just be in my lounge room right now and I’m pretty sure my housemates aren’t home.

slow hand 2 by Adoni 21 Aug 2015
HD MP4 [<275MB] 1280x720 7m 8s
The push, whatever it is that lives deep down inside us and drives us as sexual beings, seems to firmly take the wheel in Adoni’s video. She shares a glimpse of that influence, leaving us spellbound by it’s raw energy that burns within her. Take a moment and follow Adoni’s lead, answer that push that drives you.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
Undressage 2 by Zanou 22 Aug 2015
HD MP4 [<241MB] 1280x720 6m 29s
Zanzou can’t help but relive the motion of being in the saddle; the rolling hips and strong legs evoke such a romantic tableau of her stable lifestyle. The movement of her body inside the saddle is mirrored once she lays down on the soft hay and lets herself slip into a canter.

motivation 1 by Laura_A 23 Aug 2015
HD MP4 [<265MB] 1280x720 6m 52s
Some days it can be hard to get out of bed, but if I was Laura I’m not sure I would ever leave. Well maybe a quick little jaunt out into the sunshine to keep that radiantly tanned skin glowing like it does. When seeing if you have the required motivation to get out of bed it is really just a simple, comparative question - Which one is going to feel better? Laura already knows the answer.

Download file V15-8-23.rar

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
Liquidless by Veronica_G 24 Aug 2015
HD MP4 [<183MB] 1280x720 5m 1s
What is a bath without water? Well Veronica seems tranquil enough without the bubbles. You could forgive yourself for giving in to the illusion that she is floating, but there is nothing but Veronica and warm air in that tub. Stepping out of the tub her silky slip slides over her body and she leaves more relaxed than a long soak could ever deliver.

New Best Friend 4 by Traci 25 Aug 2015
HD MP4 [<286MB] 1280x720 7m 24s
Liandra’s skilled and practised hands quickly prepare the massager. In what seems like even less time those same deft hands seem to have her hips shaking with the full strength of her orgasm. It is a testament to both of these women and their seemingly infinite sexuality that has them giggling about who’s turn it is next and has us wondering if they are ever going to stop.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
rubor 1 by AmarnaMiller 26 Aug 2015
HD MP4 [<419MB] 1280x720 10m 50s
In Amarna Miller's last video we couldn’t help but smile, captivated by her rosy tone, but here she needs no words. She conveys the same playfully charged sexuality, this time without her heavy breath uttering a single word. There is something joyful inside Armana and it seems to have left us with no words.

video diary 4 by Elsa_H 27 Aug 2015
HD MP4 [<329MB] 1280x720 8m 31s
The light may be fading but Elsa has more than enough time with herself before it sets. Her legs are bathed in a soft twilight that reminds me of those days that slip away before you realize. Elsa revels in this little time-slip, taking the moment of solitude with decadent pleasure.