• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Misc Group Models - cleaned

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
HIATUS 2 BY LEONE24 FEB 2023
HD MP4 565MB 1920x1080 `14m`13s
Leone’s hiatus continues into the afternoon with some adoring self-care -after all, we only get one body. Taking care of her is a must. Keep her fed and well-slept, limber and hydrated, and of course, our primary focus around these parts: making sure the body is well and truly loved. In all the ways we can love her.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
fire escape 1 by Fiore 16 Dec 2015
HD MP4 [<329MB] 1280x720 8m 31s
In a game of hide and seek, while one waits to be found, there's a most unusual yet brilliant synthesis of fear and boredom. As we know, here at IFM, the excitement that comes along with the possibility of getting caught and long afternoons with nothing much to do are some of the principle motivations we have for masturbation (not that reasoning is a necessity by any means).

the glow 2 by Courtney_J 18 Dec 2015
HD MP4 [<156MB] 1280x720
Throughout art history there have been countless references to the ancient concept of a Mother Goddess made manifest in the landscape. The V-shape where glens meet and the breast-like quality of pointed hills as a symbol of life and nature itself. It is the uncanny habit of art, nature and life to imitate and reference eachother that comes to mind watching sweet Courtney_J

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
skype 1 by AmarnaMiller 19 Dec 2015
HD MP4 [<624MB] 1280x720
Te extrano. Pensar en mi cuando se toca a ti mismo.

EBB FLOW 1 BY MINNIE_J 20 DEC 2015
HD MP4 [<167MB] 1280x720 4m 24s
Minnie acts like the ocean might - an ebb and flow. Action/reaction; coming/going; quiet yet communicative, even deafening.

PILLOW HEAVEN 2 BY SONYA_T 21 DEC 2015
HD MP4 [<294MB] 1280x720 7m 36s
One final cry! Sweet Sonya_T is most demanding in matters of self-love.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
FIRE ESCAPE 2 BY FIORE 23 DEC 2015
HD MP4 [<166MB] 1280x720 5m 31s
How fitting that a fire escape could be used as such. Never, except perhaps in the rare case of an actual fire, has the 'escape' been so fervently enacted.

KIKI_V'S UPCLOSE 2 BY KIKI_V 24 DEC 2015
HD MP4 [<277MB] 1280x720 7m 10s
Kiki_V continues to traverse the confines of pleasure and pain as she engages in a sort of 'self-tease' - a continual stop-start that seems to only enhance her reprieve as she succumbs to pleasure and ends the torture of her own doing.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
FUGITIVE DISPOSITION 2 BY JENNY_P 25 DEC 2015
HD MP4 [<275MB] 1280x720 7m 8s
Jenny_P 's smile is beginning to haunt me. What thoughts linger behind that rosie, neat upturned mouth? Her almost tantric-slow circular movements coupled with her lightly closed eyelids (opening for just a moment to glance at the empty place next to her on the bed) and the sudden frenzied pace changes make me wander if there isn't someone in particular haunting her.

SKYPE 2 BY AMARNAMILLER 26 DEC 2015
HD MP4 [<295MB] 1280x720 7m 41s
No te echo de menos , tal vez. No necesito nada mas que mis pensamientos. Solo necesito mis recuerdos de ti.

THE DANCE 1 BY NATASHA_J 27 DEC 2015
HD MP4 [<271MB] 1280x720 7m 4s
There's something about the sway of Natasha_J's hips that feels like a dance; and, as Havelock Ellis once said:
"dancing is the loftiest, the most moving, the most beautiful of the arts, because it is no mere translation or abstraction from life; it is life itself."

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
motion 1 by Lucille_R 28 Dec 2015
HD MP4 [<271MB] 1280x720 7m 4s
As I watch Lucille_R, I can't help but imagine Johnny Tillotson's 1961 #1 hit "Poetry in Motion" wafting in and out of earshot. Perhaps being played by some Big Band under a pergola in a park just beyond Lucille's big window on a lazy Sunday afternoon.

JULIE_Y'S UPCLOSE BY JULIE_Y 29 DEC 2015
HD MP4 [<249MB] 1280x720 6m 28s
Julie_Y's unnerving looks to camera make you aware of your voyeurism but then, as she relaxes into her bodily delirium, it's as if she notices your presence and lets you watch anyway ... closely.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
SUBURBAN MYSTERY 1 BY LAURA_A 30 DEC 2015
HD MP4 [<342MB] 1280x720 8m 50s
Ah suburbia, what wonderous mysteries you harbor behind those closed doors and picketed fences. Birds chirp as if in conference, dogs bark, planes fly overhead, the traffic bustles and hums in the distance and yet if you listen closer, what else might you hear? Every home has a back porch - a 'behind the scenes'..

TIT FOR TAT 3 BY LANEY 31 DEC 2015
HD MP4 [<491MB] 1280x720 12m 41s
As with all epics, if not a moral, some damn good advice can be gleamed. Strawberry and Mylah touch as though each frenzied caress might be their last. Laney and Kenji, on the other hand, operate like a good relationship should - they communicate technique and thus respond with ease and respect to those ever-important bodily cues. As you can well imagine, much can be said for both approaches.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
laid out 2 by Suzi 01 Jan 2014
HD MP4 [<315MB] 1280x720 8m 9s
I like Suzi's laid-back, waiting-for-it style of masturbation - reminding us that not everyone's raring to go and seeing God from the second they drop trou. Suzi's eyes stay wide open, daydreaming as she primes herself, physically manipulating her body into arousal - and once she's there, it's all the muscle-clenching, face-twisting, blood-rising intensity that you - or she - could want.

nudiflorum 1 by jasmin 02 Jan 2014
HD MP4 [<199MB] 1280x720 5m 33s
Slow and sensual, Jasmin takes a mid-afternoon break from the hectic flow of life, tumbling into her own bed for a sexy little tete-a-tete just for herself. As she gets closer and closer to climax her body swells with liquid anticipation, her entire being fully hijacked by the sensations collecting between her legs.

ambrosia 2 by Naty 03 Jan 2014
HD MP4 [<355MB] 1280x720 9m 10s
A perfect tableau - nude Naty on lavender sheets, bracketed by her pink toy and the careless pile of her discarded clothing. I love the top-down view, but if there was ever a time for many angles, it's now. Watching the clear, sweet liquid fountain forth from Naty's body as she comes is nothing short of phenomenal - so demonstrative, so essentially feminine, again and again and again.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
transpose 1 by Astrid_L 04 Jan 2014
HD MP4 [<316MB] 1280x720 8m 9s
A windy day for a walk by the train tracks... although clearly, a walk is not all that Astrid L has in mind. With a cautious start, Astrid acknowledges the extra-public precariousness of her situation, but it's really not very long at all before she completely forgets herself, plunging into a long and deep climax which seems to go on and on, as unstoppable as the train running its course above Astrid's head.

gold can stay 1 by Mylah 05 Jan 2014
HD MP4 [<273MB] 1280x720 7m 4s
The sound of hands working under denim jean shorts just does it for me, and when it's IFM's new golden girl Mylah, my appreciation just goes off the charts. Her actual color may not be immediately apparent here, but having watched her walk up and down the corridor in front of me every day for the last few weeks, I can assure you, she is actually made out of gold. Here's hoping that Robert Frost was dead wrong.

trickle down 1 by gaia 06 Jan 2014
HD MP4 [<365MB] 1280x720 9m 26s
I love these shoots with a post-working day vibe... I can relate so well to that delicious moment where you kick off your shoes and slide into your own bed, knowing that your obligations have been well fulfilled. Well, nearly - for Gaia, there's one job left to do, one more task to fulfill. And this one is all for herself.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
delete up close 1 by delete 07 Jan 2014
HD MP4 [<211MB] 1280x720 5m 30s
There's something romantic about the way Delete curls into herself as she works her fingers into the positions that make her feel good, something self-loving and supportive. It's good to see, like the idea of someone taking themselves out on a date - we should love ourselves, as well as, if not better than, others should love us. Delete knows what I mean.

pliance 3 by Rylee 08 Jan 2014
HD MP4 [<165MB] 1280x720 4m 30s
Part 3's of homemades are like surprise birthday parties when it's not your birthday at all. Unexpected and super appreciated, it's like a day out of time, a few moments in which absolutely anything can happen. While the end of this story stays the same, when it comes to Rylee you can bet that every single moment of the journey will be... oh my god, I can't even type. She's just too hot. Are you watching this!?

twinkle by Mandy_J 09 Jan 2014
HD MP4 [<374MB] 1280x720 9m 41s
Mandy J's luscious adornment of glitters and sparkles are distracting in the best way, catching my eye and emphasizing the sensual movements of her hands. It's no wonder that her toy is big and purple, equipped with flashing lights and bright spinning pearls - the glitzier the better, for Mandy J. All the glam suits the holiday season just fine - and what a fabulously IFM-like way to celebrate.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
extase 2 by Zanou 10 Jan 2014
HD MP4 [<260MB] 1280x720 6m 43s
I like watching Zanou's chest rise and fall, her belly tensing as she ascends each micro-plateau, her entire core clenching hard around each intense wave of sensation... often for me, these subtle moments, these quiet contributors are the most effective, making me look closer, perceive deeper, and pulling me right into their experience.

foret femme 3 by Cece 11 Jan 2014
HD MP4 [<322MB] 1280x720 8m 20s
Cece's still not finished with her long, lovely afternoon, and an excess of time has encouraged her to play around a bit with these cameras. Cece's no-rush attitude and just the simple sensuality of her make the close-up angle especially hot. Every rush of blood, every shift of muscle, every inrush of breath is so visible, so noticeable, that an audience can't help but fall head over heels into Cece's mood.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
choke 1 by Abbi 12 Jan 2014
HD MP4 [<297MB] 1280x720 7m 43s
Abbi's rough treatment of her own body has my blood rushing as well - sometimes a good chokehold is as effective as a carressing touch. Her demands on herself, her creativity in answering them, and a combination of deliberate intention and ecstatic, struggling response have me wishing to see more of Abbi, even as I'm watching her. Much more.

trickle down 2 by gaia 13 Jan 2014
HD MP4 [<304MB] 1280x720 7m 53s
That smile on Gaia's face is universal. Like a cat stretching in the sun, Gaia's expressing is all warmth and satisfaction, blended with just enough relaxed anticipation to let us know that she's got much more in store for herself - and for us. In these moments, there truly is nothing better than Gaia's pleasure - her joy spilling over, her laughter mingling in my mind with the wet spot on her sheets.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
liplocked 3 by Nicholle 14 Jan 2014
HD MP4 [<192MB] 1280x720 4m 59s
Now that turns have been taken, who will tease, who will be teased? I love the look in Kenji's eyes, hot and luminous, as she reaches down to feel Nicholle's arousal. Just in general, it's so good to see how these women are transformed by sex, their hair tousled, a languid lack of tension in their bodies, the gold warmth of skin and blood and familiarity, conjured from plunging into one another, again, again, again...

bellebeloved up close 2 by BelleBeloved 15 Jan 2014
HD MP4 [<324MB] 1280x720 8m 24s
BelleBeloved breaths and sighs, revving up slowly to what she knows will be a frantic pace. I like the way she holds her hand over her heart, feeling it beat beneath her steady fingers, her eyes open, her whole body attitude concious and willing. Consent is a bit of a moot point when it comes to solo sex, but if it were a thing, BelleBeloved would be demonstrating it perfectly.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
EUPHEMIA’S VIDEO DIARY 2.1 BY EUPHEMIA25 FEB 2023
HD MP4 500MB 1920x1080 `13m`11s
Change your hair, change your life. Isn’t that what they say? I think it applies to every hair on your body, and I wonder if Euphemia agrees. A little haircut today functions simultaneously as a self-love check in, allowing Euphemia to catch up with herself even as she reinvents, emerging from this session a changed - and refreshed - woman.