• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Misc Group Models - cleaned

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
PATCHWORK RESTORATION BY JACQUI08 MAR 2023
HD MP4 379MB 1920x1080 `9m`55s
Jacqui’s original IFM submission, complete with vintage quilt studio vibes, was so incredibly popular when it first came out that we reissued it just a year later, with a fresh edit and new angles. Now, enough time has gone by - those muscle contractions and all her orgasmic intensity beg to be brought to light once more.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
boob tube 2 by Sheila 16 Apr 2014
HD MP4 [<199MB] 1280x720 5m 9s
This set-up is like a mirror times a million, allowing Sheila to examine herself in almost any position imaginable. It's hard to avoid taking a moment to check out one's bum in a situation like that - especially when one's got a bum as fine as Sheila's, so no judgement there. The effect of watching Sheila watch herself is heady, almost dizzingly enjoyable.

delightablity 1 by AmarnaMiller 17 Apr 2014
HD MP4 [<406MB] 1280x720 10m 30s
The heartrendingly beautiful moments as the opening of this clip teeter on the edge as they unfold, between purely aesthetic, high-minded artistic enjoyment, and the deep growl of lust which appreciates from somewhere significantly lower than my brain. I just love how delightable they are... how Shanna smiles to see Amarna's beauty, how Amarna laughs with joy as she comes. Gorgeous.

undoing 2 by Esmae 18 Apr 2014
HD MP4 [<291MB] 1280x720 7m 32s
Esmae's very sensitivity seems to be her undoing, as she hovers at sequential brinks at the point of overload - only to push through and achieve those ever-ascending heights. She barely touches herself as she skims through these waves of sensation, dipping everu so often into greater stimulation, before eventually crashing into herself with the intensity of long anticipation.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
sky riding 2 by kara_d 19 Apr 2014
HD MP4 [<375MB] 1280x720
Big props to everyone involved in the filming, creation and editing of Kara_D's bicycle adventure - I have to say, there's just outrageous amounts of pretty here. I want to see more of Kara D riding through the sunset - any chance of a loose end? Meanwhile, I'm more than satisfied with the subject matter we spend the most time on, namely, Kara_D's incredibly passionate orgasm(s). Bravo, folks.

house of love 1 by Anais_L 20 Apr 2014
HD MP4 [<236MB] |1280x720 6m 6s
Beautiful Anais has me tumbling headfirst into the heightened experience of watching her while pondering the words of another Anais. Each are stories of strong, beautiful women, taking their sensuality without shame, revelling in the sheer wonder and ecstacy of the world around them. Feel, Anais - we can see into you, and you shine with the sweetness of your pleasure.

muscle memory 1 by Leena 21 Apr 2014
HD MP4 [<264MB] 1280x720 6m 49s
As if she's being taken for a ride by her own body, Leena's eyes flutter open and shut with the different sensations flowing over and under and inside her. I love when her eyes are slightly open, hooded with arousal. The way they are occasionally struck with something like alarm, at the subtle yet powerful experiences swelling out from the core of her.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
Bela Up Close 2 by Bela 22 Apr 2014
HD MP4 [<178MB] 1280x720 4m 48s
Visible wetness is such a startingly erotic thing to see, triggering me immediately to a very comparable response. Bela's body is generous with her, providing copious lubrication to make sure that she gets the best experience possible, which I think is very nice. From Bela, to Bela - a gift which we benefit from as well, without taking anything away from her.

Junipur's video diary 7 by Junipur 23 Apr 2014
HD MP4 [<232MB] 1280x720 6m 1s
Oh, Junipur is so summertime, her skin flushed, the memories of her different bathing suits etched in tanlines on her breasts and shoulders. This is why diaries are some of the best of what we can offer here at IFM - a glimpse into a real life, Junipur's private moments as she waits for her blankets to be washed at the laundromat - this is better, more fantastic, than anything we could possibly dream up to depict.

delightablity 2 by shanna 24 Apr 2014
HD MP4 [<339MB] 1280x720 8m 46s
Wow, ladies... just... wow. The extraordinarily high energy which Amarna and Shanna bring to this session circulates between them like a wildfire, consuming everything in its wake, as Shanna and Amarna, insatiable, feed upon each other. Temperatures rising, fevers burning, need growing, and deepening... It makes me feel crazy just watching them.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
literotic 2 by Georgiana 25 Apr 2014
HD MP4 [<243MB] 1280x720 6m 19s
Georgiana's gone far away, deep down in the the depths of an entirely sensory realm. It's amazing the way that such a small part of our body can be in such control of the whole - as we watch Georgiana's entire being consumed by and concentrated around that incredible fluttering sensation between her legs, it's impossible not to marvel.

boob tube 3 by Sheila 26 Apr 2014
HD MP4 [<197MB] 1280x720 5m 7s
Watching Sheila get dressed at the end of this visually intense session, I'm toying idly with the idea of having screens like this in dressing rooms. After all, how the clothes fit is only part of what we need to know - how they look coming off is equally important. Then again, if screens like this were in every dressing room, I'm not sure how easy it would be to get people to leave the store...

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
visceral 1 by Kayt 27 Apr 2014
HD MP4 [<233MB] 1280x720 6m 1s
Kayt is one of my all-time favorite contributors over at Ishotmyself.com, with her amazing ability to explore the reality, and the honest experience, of her own body. I am really enthusiastic to see her here, in this more intimate forum. Watch her now, and immerse yourself in the viscerality of her world. I think you'll understand what I mean.

muscle memory 2 by Leena 28 Apr 2014
HD MP4 [<241MB] 1280x720 6m 14s
Leena's hips and thighs pulse with the rhythms of her arousal, buoying her on involuntary muscle movements which swell under her skin. Pay attention to see her calves tensing, her chest heaving, and her abdominal muscles contracting as those feelings spread through her body. If you want to pinpoint the exact moment of orgasm, choose one spot and watch carefully, to see when and how her muscles finally relax.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
Momo_chan Up Close 1 by Momo_Chan 29 Apr 2014
HD MP4 [<346MB] 1280x720 8m 58s
Beautiful Momo-chan really wows with this Up Close offering, the deep and intentional focus on the way she holds her own body throughout. I love seeing her skin tighten under her grip as she pulls and clutches, rubs and pets, alternating between roughness and tenderness to achieve exactly what she needs.

Junipur's video diary 8 by Junipur 30 Apr 2014
HD MP4 [<263MB] 1280x720 6m 47s
This is a big claim to make, but I think, for me, this is the hottest video Junipur's made to date. I don't know about you all, but I love the tease, and I love implication - and watching Junipur's face, her shoulders and upper body as she gives herself over to the water is seriously, seriously sexy to me. Especially when she glances at the camera in the middle - oh lordy.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
RECHARGE 1 BY DESI_A 09 MAR 2023
HD MP4 515MB 1920x1080 `10m`35s
Desi takes her time getting herself warmed up, feeling into every erogenous zone in her body as if in deep conversation. Foreplay is like a full body check in - are all systems powered up, and ready to go? Only then is it time to power up - quite literally, in Desi’s case.
Squirting Contractions Hairy Multiple Orgasm Flush Visible Wetness

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
SERAPHIC BY SOPHIA_G10 MAR 2023
HD MP4 465MB 1920x1080 `11m`35s
Is there anything in this world more beatific than Sophia’s smile? That peace, that bliss - and she’s only just beginning. I’m in love with her joyful energy, the way she opens this video with that wide armed, delicious stretch, and wraps it up with just as much pleasure.

CeleBfans

Reaction score
TWISTED CONTORTION.ZIP

File Size: 611 Mb

Set - 260 pics

Res. - 3080 x 5472 x 24b ,JPEG

The incredible K@tia is back this week with new pictures. This woman twists her body
into super extreme poses, hard to believe it's possible to perform such contortion.