• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Misc Group Models - cleaned

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
SHOW OFF 1 BY AMY_S 18 FEB 2019
HD MP4 [<263MB] 1920x1080 5m26s
Amy’s the dame of dishabille, the princess of partially clothed, the mistress of undressed - well, you get the idea. Some of our long-time lovers may remember Amy from back in 2014. I have to say, the passage of 5 years has only added to the allure. Even when we think we’ve seen it all, Amy's got that little bit more to show us.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
CELINE_H UP CLOSE 2 BY CELINE_H 19 FEB 2019
HD MP4 [<247MB] 1920x1080 5m36s
I think we should take a minute to recognise how far we’ve come in vibrator technology. The first Hitachi-strength vibrators were huge, and you had to plug them into a wall - nothing like Celine’s slim, wireless, and oh-so-effective little toy here. Amazing. Stay tuned for the after party, where we get to hear Celine’s sweet voice as she describes her orgasmic coming-of-age, and learn the Swedish term for “squirt”.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
QUICKSILVER 2 BY MACY 20 FEB 2019
HD MP4 [<300MB] 1920x1080 6m56s
I feel like if I’ve had a hard day and I just need to relax, Macy would be the perfect IFM contributor to watch. I love her low-key energy, her lack of rush. The tiny movements she makes with her hips against the heavy push of her toy are just so pretty, and the clicks of her nails against it are like little ASMR noises, made into a microphone for the express purpose of making human brains feel good. Watching Macy is self care.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
CATHERINE VIDEO DIARY 2.4 BY CATHERINE 21 FEB 2019
HD MP4 [<358MB] 1920x1080 8m26s
My own tension colours these moments, listening to Catherine get all naughty and chatty while the clock counts down to her friend coming back home. Do I finish every caption for Catherine with the words “Lucky boy”? I must… but just imagine. Going on a date with Catherine, so hot in her gold dress you can’t get through more than a drink before she makes you take her home. Goddamn. Lucky boy.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
DEMAND 2 BY OLIVIA_O 22 FEB 2019
HD MP4 [<338MB] 1920x1080 8m11s
There’s something so incredibly, deeply simply and wonderfully just good about Olivia’s double stimulation, the elegance of the way she penetrates herself and rubs her clit at the same time. I love the way her hips rock back and forth, finding their own rhythm, their own way to absolute saturation of feeling.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
LEATHER POLISH BY ELLIE_K 23 FEB 2019
HD MP4 [<343MB] 1920x1080 8m31s
Are you into watching Ellie masturbate through her undies, the light falling perfectly on her deep, sensual moments? Check. How about super hot fingering while her knees are pulled to her chest, the camera positioned perfectly so you can see everything? Check. And all I can say for the rest is, those perfect moments were just the warmups. Ellie K is taking masturbation to a new level.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
CRY OUT 1 BY GRETA_B 24 FEB 2019
HD MP4 [<210MB] 1920x1080 5m5s
Greta’s little noises, her held breaths, her gasps and whimpers, touch a place so deep inside of me. I respond so fast to this kind of sexiness, the kind that taps a deep emotional well, that slows and speeds up with the beating of her heart. I love the little cry that announces her orgasm, so vulnerable and real.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
SHOW OFF 2 BY AMY_S 25 FEB 2019
HD MP4 [<378MB] 1920x1080 7m41s
I love Amy’s relaxed, happy masturbation. Eyes wide open, no rush, that smile on her face - “oh,” she says, pleased, as she starts to feel it. That’s her cue to reach for that fancy gold toy of hers, apply the lube, and start to play for real. Five years is too long to stay away, Amy. Let’s not go so long next time, before we see you again.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
yonic by Page_C 26 Feb 2019
HD MP4 [<418MB] 1920x1080 9m5s
Laid out on the massage table, covered in oil, Page is receiving and receiving and receiving. Yoni massage is an ancient Tantric art form, meant to relieve tension through gentle and consistent stimulation of the vulva. Page’s massage goes a little… okay, a lot… deeper. But at least it starts out with the best of relaxing intentions.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
protagonist 1 by Lucia_M 27 Feb 2019
HD MP4 [<383MB] 1920x1080 7m57s
If I could, I would beg IFM to make a site dedicated just to full length videos of this - voice overs of girls reading dirty stories. I love knowing what she was turned on by and I wonder where she got that vintage mag - from her dad's stash maybe? The voice is so beautiful, and the story itself adds another layer to the already laden imagery of Lucia, about whom I have a story, but that's for another day...

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
ruvada's video diary 2 by Ruvada 28 Feb 2019
HD MP4 [<288MB] 1920x1080 6m47s
Ruvada’s nightgown is probably the sweetest thing I’ve seen since those videos of people crying when they get puppies, so I could have stopped the video, happily satisfied, right there - but of course, I’m glad I didn’t. Cause the only thing sweeter than Ruvada with her nightie on, is Ruvada with her nightie off. And all the rest that it entails.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
Abbi’s Video Diary 5 by Abbi
14 Sep 2023
HD MP4 418MB 1920x1080 `10m`35s
Abbi’s had a torturous little sleep, immersed in fantasies of a certain sexy friend, drenched in the hottest images, and unable to orgasm. So naturally she’s woken up in quite a state. Hopefully her own soothing touch will bring her back into her body, and give her some sweet relief from those wild dreams of hers.

CeleBfans

Reaction score
Charming softness_1080.mp4

File Size: 1683 Mb
Resolutin: 1920 x 1080/ 30 fps
Duration: 00:11:02

Immerse yourself in the world of incredible flexibility and elegance with circus gymnast Elvira! Witness her astonishing
extreme back flexibility showcased in this captivating video. See how effortlessly she performs intricate tricks on an
incredibly comfortable couch. Her grace and skill envelop you, leaving an unforgettable impression. Purchase this thrilling
video right now and discover new dimensions of human flexibility!

CeleBfans

Reaction score
Golden Grace.zip

File Size: 951 Mb

Set - 177 pics

Res. - 3080 x 5472 x 24b ,JPEG

Experience the Radiance of Golden Grace! Step into a world of elegance and awe as our talented gymnast mesmerizes
you with her extreme flexibility and poise. From her stunning sun-kissed yellow jumpsuit to the luxurious dark hotel
lobby, each frame captures the essence of beauty and sophistication. Don't miss your chance to own this captivating
series of photographs that will transport you to a realm of pure elegance. Get ready to be enchanted and make these
extraordinary moments yours forever!

CeleBfans

Reaction score
Graceful beauty afg.zip

File Size: 2100 Mb

Set - 358 pics

Allow me to introduce you to Daria, a captivating presence gracing this website once again. Daria is a circus artist who
has honed her craft since childhood, embodying grace and elegance. Every movement she makes is a symphony of beauty, a
testament to her artistry. It was an absolute pleasure for me to capture moments with her through photography. Sit back,
relax, and enjoy the visual feast!

CeleBfans

Reaction score
Neon colors.ZIP

File Size: 1103 Mb

Set - 243 pics

Victorias extreme positions can be both mesmerizing and awe-inspiring to watch. Neon colors can be used in contortionist
performances to enhance the visual impact of the act. Bright, bold colors can add an extra layer of excitement and energy
to the performance, especially when used in contrast to darker or more muted colors. Neon lights or glow-in-the-dark
materials can also be used to create a striking visual effect, especially in a darkened performance space. Overall,
contortionism and neon colors can be combined to create a visually stunning performance that showcases the incredible
flexibility and skill of Victoria.

CeleBfans

Reaction score
DANGEROUS BEAUTY_4K.mp4

File Size: 3048 Mb
Resolutin: 3840 x 2160 / 60 fps 4K
Duration: 00:05:00

The beautiful Alina appears today in a Bond Girl style. She showcases her
incredibly long legs and sexy body.