• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Misc Group Models - cleaned

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
INSIDE OUT 2 REISSUE BY EMILY_H27 FEB 2023
HD MP4 444MB 1920x1080 `11m`11s
Ohh - who could forget this, Emily’s first - and only - studio shoot. I miss her videos. That video diary series, filmed in her parents house, always fast and nervy and on the brink of being caught, was incredibly hot. Still, it was nice to see Emily slow down, safe and sound, in the deep privacy of the IFM studio.

LiCeK

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Krissy Knight, Sandy Love - My Turn To Fuck The Babysitter 02/27/23

Format: MP4
Res: 1920x1080
Dur: 00:30:49
Size: 1.2 gb

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
CHOREGASM 1 BY NINA_S28 FEB 2023
HD MP4 544MB 1920x1080 `13m`51s
No one really likes doing chores - but everyone has to do them. So what’s a girl to do? The key is a shift in perspective… sometimes, quite literally. Looking up at the sky through freshly washed linen is a good deal more sensual than just moving on to the next task. Much more sensual, indeed.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
skywater 1 by lady lou 01 Feb 2014
HD MP4 [<226MB] 1280x720 5m 51s
Wow, what surrealism... a bench night-lit by the side of the road, a waterfall from nowhere, Lady Lou, drenched and getting wetter, the water coursing down her body, her hot and frantic masturbation... bravo to all involved. This is stunning.

bright as yellow 1 by Lena_D 02 Feb 2014
HD MP4 [<260MB] 1280x720 7m 8s
Those of you who are paying attention already know Lena D from her utterly endearing forum prescence lately, so I am super happy to introduce her properly, as it were, with her gorgeous first contribution to the site. Between her charming personality and her sensuously beautiful orgasms, she's sure to become a fast favorite around here. Welcome to IFM, Lena D.

rambunctious 2 by Stick 03 Feb 2014
HD MP4 [<212MB] 1280x720 7m 14s
I can't tell if the point of view here is focused on Stick's reflection, or on Stick herself. Is that a hint of the edge of a mirror, on the side there? Maybe it's just wishful thinking, because I want Stick to see how incredibly hot and beautiful she looks in these moments, her amusement and pleasure as she enjoys herself as thoroughly as possible.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
Temptation Up Close 1 by Temptation 04 Feb 2014
HD MP4 [<223MB] 1280x720 5m 47s
Just those three words together - Temptation. Up. Close. - are enough to get my blood racing, with the double entendre of Temptation's name and the thought of the way the cameras come so close to her warm skin. There's a lot to observe here, but I will just note how her nailcolor matches perfectly the color of her beautifully flushed cunt. Noted, admired. Temptation indeed.

in knots by AmarnaMiller 05 Feb 2014
HD MP4 [<331MB] 1280x720 9m 8s
I've been thinking a lot about blood lately. Amarna Miller's delicate body is so slight and pale that the way her blood runs and collects is readily apparant on the surface. Watch her bound leg, as she activates her body, go darker and darker, as she gratifies herself in one way, and denies herself release in another... watch the blood, and let Amarna's body tell you the whole story.

Traci's video diary 2 by Traci 06 Feb 2014
HD MP4 [<239MB] 1280x720 7m 39s
Some of you may be pleased to know that the beautiful, adventurous Traci has joined our crew here at HQ, which mainly makes things more fun for me - I like it when she walks by while I'm watching her videos. I might just be a perv, but this also means that Traci is definitely checking out the IFM forums - right, Traci? - so if you're loving this, and of course you are, don't hestitate to swing by and let her know.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
hypertension 2 by Rhin 07 Feb 2014
HD MP4 [<228MB] 1280x720 5m 55s
Watching Rhin in amazement, I can't help but wonder if she's ok, if it's really possible to maintain that kind of intensity for as long as she does. Every single muscle of her body outlined in extraordinary tension, she lingers on the brink longer than I've seen anyone manage, only allowing herself to pass over the edge, it seems, when her body is simply too exhausted to maintain the pace.

pluck 2 by Edie 08 Feb 2014
HD MP4 [<326MB] 1280x720 8m 27s
Maybe after this, every time Edie plucks the strings she might flush with remembrance of these moments. Strange how we are allowed to perform one thing, and not the other, strange that music and sex must be kept so socially separate, when for Edie, it is clear that her performances are equal in depth and authenticity - all-natural expressions of self, pleasure, and release.

majokko 1 by Ellabella 09 Feb 2014
HD MP4 [<199MB] 1280x720 5m 10s
This girl seriously looks like a magical character from one of my fantasy books. There's just something about your face, Ellabella - are you of this world? Soon it's clear that it's actually not just her face that gives her that magical effect - her orgasm is lovely and ascendent, reminding me of pure and beautiful things.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
hold steady 1 by Eureka 10 Feb 2014
HD MP4 [<269MB] 1280x720 6m 51s
Oooh, a single cam steady frame. We like those, don't we folks? The lack of interruption from editing or camera changes allows us to focus entirely on what matters - Eureka's beautiful prescence in front of us, and the process of her orgasm from start to finish, completely raw and candid. Eureka's own solo sex tape - and she was nice enough to share it with us.

incomparable 1 by AnnaBelleLee 11 Feb 2014
HD MP4 [<320MB] 1280x720 8m 17s
Well, two contributors who tend to have what are considered some of IFM's most intense orgasms just hopped into bed together, and they let us film them, so believe me when I say that we are about to embark on a wildly hot ride. Immie's up first, and the intense flush on her face as she looks at Annabellelee makes me think that this is going to be a good one...

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
mishah up close 1 by Mishah 12 Feb 2014
HD MP4 [<260MB] 1280x720 6m 43s
Mishah's Up Close is extra welcome around these parts - meaning, my desk. Her first contribution had such a sensuous quality, like the perfect nightcap. Smooth, soothing, and rich, I could watch Mishah every night as I fell asleep, and have my dreams even sweeter for it. This Up Close carries on her tradition, only in much greater detail.

Traci's video diary 3 by Traci 13 Feb 2014
HD MP4 [<330MB] 1280x720 9m 2s
This entry is great in so many ways. Traci's home, snug, in her element, she's got a new cat, who happens to not only enjoy hiding under blankets, but in fact carries many other tiny cats inside herself, and my favorite part - Traci's got her big guns back! I adore the look on her face after she prepares herself and turns that massive vibrator on - that knowledge and anticipation of how awesome it's going to make her feel.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
bright as yellow 2 by Lena_D 14 Feb 2014
HD MP4 [<260MB] 1280x720 6m 43s
Lena D's relaxed nature relaxes me, in turn, which makes her videos a great source of stress relief for me - and for all you lucky members. There's some videos I just want to watch again and again, and this is one of them. Seeing Lena D progress from that easygoing sensuality through to a gasping, well-deserved climax is inspiring in all the very best ways.

skywater 2 by lady lou 15 Feb 2014
HD MP4 [<236MB] 1280x720 6m 8s
A dream, really, this magical water. I like to imagine a raincloud hovering above Lady Lou and going everywhere with her, a cloud that would rain when Lady Lou asked it to, and stop when she wanted to stay dry. All the adventures you could have by day... and then, what Lady Lou does under her private waterfall by night...

qwerty92

Reaction score
kek_anastasiaek

kek_anastasiaek_-_.ts

vikazaya228

vikazaya228_-_.ts

vremenivsegdamalo

vremenivsegdamalo_-_.ts

Xataeva

Xataeva_-_.ts

ylia1606

ylia1606_-_.ts