• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Misc Group Models - cleaned

Caravanmaster

Banned User
Reaction score
PrceBmbe - Alberto Wrm Welcome

PrincessBambie - Albertos Warm Welcome

Download:
http://nitroflare.com/view/18EDF201D83B4B3/PrincessBambie_Albertos-Warm-Welcome.mp4

In this (custom) video, I use the name Alberto so if that isn't your name, this might not be the video for you! I roleplay as Alberto's cute little neighbor. My mom told me I had a cute neighbor move in next door and I'm hoping to give him a super extra warm welcome to the neighborhood. I show up at his new place after school, changing into my sexiest school uniform before knocking on the door in hopes of seducing him. He lets me inside, but after our introductions are out of the way I notice him staring at my cute little pierced boobies through my shirt. I start to tease him with them, and then beg him not to tell my mom about the obvious piercings through my shirt. I offer to take my top off and give him a better look if he'll stay quiet. After having Alberto stare at my boobies for so long I'm starting to get really wet. I decide to show him the other part of my outfit--the part I DID wear to school all day. I turn around to reveal I'm not wearing any panties and have a booty plug in my tight little ass. After showing off my plugged little booty I let him watch me take it out and I begin to finger my bum for him util I'm so horny I'm just dying to taste his cock. Alberto lets me give him a sloppy deepthroat BJ but not before my mom calls! I can't have her find out that I'm late home from school again, so I decide to answer it while I'm sucking on his cock. I quickly get off the phone with my mom, assuring her that I'm safe and will be home soon, but since my phone is already out, I decide to take a selfie with his cock to prove to all my girlfriends that dicks this big really do exist (and I got to play with one!!!). I continue to suck on Alberto's big hard cock until he cums down my throat, and then thank him for letting me be the one to give him a nice big welcome to the neighborhood.

General:

Name: PrincessBambie_Albertos-Warm-Welcomemp4
Format: mp4 - Size: 1.76 GB - 00:15:36 - 1920 x 1080

vov pit

Reaction score
SCREEN WORSHIP BY KIRSTY_A 12 FEB 2020
HD MP4 [488MB] 1920x1080 10m5s
Does this scene look familiar to anyone? IFM window maximised on a big screen TV - is this how you all watch at home? I love the effect it has on Kirsty, as she gazes up with a look of absolute delight on her face, as in worship of the stunning goddess on her screen. Is that how you look right now? I thought so.

https://rapidgator.net/file/8076b0cd62c60535615d89ced3d83e93/vx796.rar.html
Dead Link Removed

vov pit

Reaction score
BOBBI_J’S VIDEO DIARY 2.5 (PART 2) BY BOBBI_J 13 FEB 2020
HD MP4 [308MB] 1920x1080 8m10s
With 7 orgasms under her belt, Bobbi heads for an 8th. Her contractions are incredibly visible from this angle. The more orgasms she has, the more she can have, the faster she can have them, and the better they seem to feel. I love to watch her unwinding as she comes and comes, each instance of release offering more feeling as she soaks through the fabric of her pretty vintage sofa. Her final count is for you to discover, but it’s at least 2 higher than she thinks - she counts 13 and 14 twice.

https://rapidgator.net/file/1b1018f76ac8377334e6a10cd25aea25/vx797.rar.html
vx797.rar

vov pit

Reaction score
MOTION IN THE OCEAN 2 BY PHOEBE_R 14 FEB 2020
HD MP4 [388MB] 1920x1080 8m58s
Phoebe’s technique has me thinking about that phrase - it’s all about the motion in the ocean. Even though she’s using a toy this time, she’s maintained that fascinating, rhythmic pulse in her hips. You can see it especially well when she flips over on her tummy, giving a perfect vantage point for observing those long, smooth muscles of her back body. Among other things.

https://rapidgator.net/file/6cb63d2e5d2ca08f008865948aac23df/vx798.rar.html
vx798.rar

Caravanmaster

Banned User
Reaction score

Caravanmaster

Banned User
Reaction score
PrceBmbe - rg Crempe

PrincessBambie - Virgin Creampie

Download:
http://nitroflare.com/view/086E7EF9F7E43AA/PrincessBambie_Virgin-Creampie-custom.mp4

A custom video, hope you enjoy it friend:) I'm roleplaying as your sexy teen girlfriend. My parents are out of town and I've invited you over to convince you to finally take my virginity. I strip out of my panties, dancing for you and teasing you (while staying clothed) until I can't stand that bulge in your pants any longer. I ask you to see your cock--which is WAY bigger than I'd even imagined!!--and I'm dying to taste it. So you teach me to give my first blow job until we're both on the verge of exploding and you finally take my virginity. It's hard at first because you're so big and I'm so tight, but my pussy's so wet it doesn't matter. I find out what it's like to have my first orgasm and then you fill me up with your hot load.

General:

Name: PrincessBambie_Virgin-Creampie-custommp4
Format: mp4 - Size: 1.92 GB - 00:16:52 - 1920 x 1080

LarryO

somewhat respected
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Cleaned February 2020